Would You Go To The Moon? 20:10 - Apr 1 with 9031 views ted_hendrix https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/liv What a fantastic experience, hope It all goes well. My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:25 - Apr 1 with 5699 viewsTwoHalves Frank would … VIDEO [Post edited 1 Apr 21:45]
Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:31 - Apr 1 with 5656 viewsDorse I would go to the moon but I have debilitating phobia of Clangers. 'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'
Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:31 - Apr 1 with 5661 viewsNorthernr I wouldn't recommend taking Adam Higginbotham's Challenger for your inflight read. (Incredible read for anybody not putting their life in NASA's hands though)
Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:32 - Apr 1 with 5652 viewscolinallcars I've been to the Half Moon many a time….bloody good pub.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:48 - Apr 1 with 5619 viewsTwoHalves Angle would go under the moon. Does that count? VIDEO
Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:50 - Apr 1 with 5608 viewsLongsufferingR Depends on the away allocation and whether Sky move it to Sunday
Would You Go To The Moon? on 21:05 - Apr 1 with 5566 viewsBazzaInTheLoft 'Victor Glover, the mission pilot, a committed Christian and Sunday school teacher, is packing his Bible' He's also intellectually dishonest.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 21:41 - Apr 1 with 5511 viewsTwoHalves With luck we’ll soon have a better understanding of what sort of cheese it’s made of.
Login to get fewer adsWould You Go To The Moon? on 21:55 - Apr 1 with 5449 viewsPunteR No, complete and utter waste of time. USA strutting its stuff again, according to my algorithms. Meanwhile, they're blowing up planet earth. Actually, 2nd thoughts.... Occasional providers of half decent House music.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 22:04 - Apr 1 with 5424 viewsqprxtc VIDEO
Would You Go To The Moon? on 22:05 - Apr 1 with 5422 viewsqprxtc I’ve been to Button Moon.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 22:12 - Apr 1 with 5402 viewsWilkinswatercarrier Clearly ET doesn't want us to go back. It's a 'no go'.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 22:13 - Apr 1 with 5400 viewsLblock Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:50 - Apr 1 by LongsufferingR Depends on the away allocation and whether Sky move it to Sunday
They probably will….. then there’ll be no atmosphere Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal
Would You Go To The Moon? on 22:26 - Apr 1 with 5366 viewsFredManRave Would You Go To The Moon? on 22:13 - Apr 1 by Lblock They probably will….. then there’ll be no atmosphere
I'll get your spacesuit...
Would You Go To The Moon? on 22:47 - Apr 1 with 5336 viewsBrianMcCarthy Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:31 - Apr 1 by Northernr I wouldn't recommend taking Adam Higginbotham's Challenger for your inflight read. (Incredible read for anybody not putting their life in NASA's hands though)
I'm intrigued, but is it jingoistic? I only ask because the title includes the word 'heroic', and that can be a flag sometimes.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 22:55 - Apr 1 with 5320 viewsTwoHalves Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:50 - Apr 1 by LongsufferingR Depends on the away allocation and whether Sky move it to Sunday
Premier League currently re-examining proposals for Game 39. [Post edited 2 Apr 8:24]
Would You Go To The Moon? on 23:04 - Apr 1 with 5287 viewsstowmarketrange Is it a new Wetherspoons?
Would You Go To The Moon? on 23:46 - Apr 1 with 5238 viewsted_hendrix Awesome sight. My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 00:11 - Apr 2 with 5203 viewsCLAREMAN1995 Would You Go To The Moon? on 23:46 - Apr 1 by ted_hendrix Awesome sight.
I agree that was stunning and the amount of angles and cameras they record with today simply incredible.They did manage to lose a couple of tv feeds as it lifted off but majestic and the powerful rockets holy fcuk.Best of luck to them and hopefully get back safe. As for the OP question a pretty strong no after what I witnessed from the safety of my couch
Would You Go To The Moon? on 00:15 - Apr 2 with 5185 viewsbosh67 That was pretty cool and smooth.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 00:18 - Apr 2 with 5173 viewsHAMRanger Would love to, although I'm sure I'd be terrified all the way!
Would You Go To The Moon? on 00:47 - Apr 2 with 5137 viewsBoston Would You Go To The Moon? on 21:41 - Apr 1 by TwoHalves With luck we’ll soon have a better understanding of what sort of cheese it’s made of.
Really?
Would You Go To The Moon? on 00:48 - Apr 2 with 5131 viewsBoston Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:50 - Apr 1 by LongsufferingR Depends on the away allocation and whether Sky move it to Sunday
What's Spaceman's prediction?
Would You Go To The Moon? on 03:26 - Apr 2 with 5053 viewsTwoHalves Looking forward to the first photos of Earth. I predict one with a big speech bubble that says, ‘Help!’
Would You Go To The Moon? on 03:32 - Apr 2 with 5045 viewsTwoHalves Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:31 - Apr 1 by Dorse I would go to the moon but I have debilitating phobia of Clangers.
If I had Danny P’s skills I’d knock up a few with blue and white hooped tops and say, ‘Don’t worry, Dorse, they’re just like us!’