Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BTW 20:47 - Sep 6 with 5350 viewsBoston

Where is Father McCarthy these days, has he been sent abroad on missionary work?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

5
BTW on 20:53 - Sep 6 with 4479 viewsSuperhoops2808

I thought that yesterday too

And with all the other posts from Ned and Ted, its worrying when someone goes AWOL
1
BTW on 21:11 - Sep 6 with 4382 viewsOakR

I also was wondering - hoping all is well.

Always like Brian's reasoned posts, and his way even when he disagrees with something

Poll: Will we stay up?

1
BTW on 21:14 - Sep 6 with 4363 viewsqpr_1968

there's quite a few missing recently...

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

1
BTW on 21:27 - Sep 6 with 4284 viewscolinallcars

Danny Paddix….
3
BTW on 21:30 - Sep 6 with 4259 viewsWokingR

Isn’t he usually away start of the season ?
1
BTW on 21:36 - Sep 6 with 4223 viewsDorse

He's taking some time away after the backlash against his new song.

I hope you're all ashamed of yourselves.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

13
BTW on 21:45 - Sep 6 with 4189 viewscolinallcars

I always enjoy Brian's posts - level headed, never has a touch of the vapours. Hopefully on hols.
3
BTW on 22:49 - Sep 6 with 4027 viewsloftboy

Hopefully this post will CTN !

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

6
Login to get fewer ads

BTW on 22:54 - Sep 6 with 4001 viewsLblock

What a coincidence….. I was only thinking this yesterday and messaged him earlier to see if he’s all good

Sure he’ll be grand

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

1
BTW on 22:55 - Sep 6 with 3999 viewsBenny_the_Ball

B Mac, Tá súil agam go bhfuil tú go maith.
1
BTW on 23:08 - Sep 6 with 3973 viewsBoston

BTW on 22:55 - Sep 6 by Benny_the_Ball

B Mac, Tá súil agam go bhfuil tú go maith.


I think it's more arithmetic with quantity surveying.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

2
BTW on 00:16 - Sep 7 with 3827 viewsGus_iom

Brian's all good, I'm happy to tell you. I'm sure he'll be back on here soon.

Poll: Do we need another Eze thread

11
BTW on 06:20 - Sep 7 with 3534 viewsMick_S

BTW on 00:16 - Sep 7 by Gus_iom

Brian's all good, I'm happy to tell you. I'm sure he'll be back on here soon.


Good!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

1
BTW on 07:48 - Sep 7 with 3402 viewsSuperhoops2808

BTW on 00:16 - Sep 7 by Gus_iom

Brian's all good, I'm happy to tell you. I'm sure he'll be back on here soon.


Thanks Gus
1
BTW on 08:16 - Sep 7 with 3328 viewsstevec

McCarthy Bowles Thomas, those were the days.
1
BTW on 11:09 - Sep 7 with 3090 viewsfrancisbowles

BTW on 21:36 - Sep 6 by Dorse

He's taking some time away after the backlash against his new song.

I hope you're all ashamed of yourselves.


He said McCarthy not McCartney.
3
BTW on 11:14 - Sep 7 with 3064 viewsCheshireR

BTW on 21:27 - Sep 6 by colinallcars

Danny Paddix….


Danny spotted looking fine, with a pint in hand pre match on Saturday.
3
BTW on 11:45 - Sep 7 with 2986 viewscolinallcars

BTW on 11:14 - Sep 7 by CheshireR

Danny spotted looking fine, with a pint in hand pre match on Saturday.


That's good. I thought he may be adhering to the old blues song “ain't sayin' nothin' 'til I got somethin' to say"
1
BTW on 12:46 - Sep 7 with 2851 viewskensalriser

BTW on 11:45 - Sep 7 by colinallcars

That's good. I thought he may be adhering to the old blues song “ain't sayin' nothin' 'til I got somethin' to say"


If we all followed that this forum would mostly be crickets and tumbleweed.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

2
BTW on 13:00 - Sep 7 with 2791 viewsPlanetHonneywood

BTW on 21:27 - Sep 6 by colinallcars

Danny Paddix….


Rumoured Photoshop were sniffing around during the TW. However, CN blocked the move, and Daniele has been "injured" ever since!

I think Jools alluded to this recently or, was it Kholli he was speaking about.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

2
BTW on 13:34 - Sep 7 with 2670 viewsnumptydumpty

Actually checked Brians wherebaouts yesterday and saw his last post on here was 5th August.

Likewise noticed he had not been on here for some time also. Glad he is doing fine. Good to know.

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Whats going to happen to Man City ????

2
BTW on 17:24 - Sep 7 with 2390 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hi All,

Thanks for checking in, but just on the annual hols.
Hope all is well in LFW12.

Aren’t ye a lovely bunch?

B x

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

13
BTW on 17:27 - Sep 7 with 2364 viewsMick_S

BTW on 17:24 - Sep 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Hi All,

Thanks for checking in, but just on the annual hols.
Hope all is well in LFW12.

Aren’t ye a lovely bunch?

B x


What feckin’ time do you call this? Eh, Eh?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

5
BTW on 17:58 - Sep 7 with 2307 viewsMrSheen

I was about to start a rumour he’d run off with Stainrod’s Elbow.
5
BTW on 18:51 - Sep 7 with 2226 viewsBoston

BTW on 17:58 - Sep 7 by MrSheen

I was about to start a rumour he’d run off with Stainrod’s Elbow.


Actually, they've never been seen in the same room together.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

3
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026