Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer and Taarabt 18:32 - Jan 10 with 5192 viewsDWQPR

At Knutsford services having a cuppa on the way home. We saw a player today who according to 'Arry can play number 10 and frankly has been shît all season and showed today exactly what I mean and another player who we all know can play the number 10 role with his eyes shut and with an additional 3 stone of ballast and showed why Redknapp is a cûnt for not playing him this season. Taarabt was the best player on the park for us today.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Fer and Taarabt on 18:34 - Jan 10 with 4531 viewsMarc

"best player on the park for us today."

Adel played reasonably well but for me it was Isla
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:35 - Jan 10 with 4493 viewsRangersAreBack

Taraabt was next to useless but to be fair he was blowing through his rectum.

Isla had a poor game along with the rest of the defence. The number of times a Burnley player picked up a ball in oceans of space at right back was embarrassing. Then there was the 1st goal.

The only player to emerge with any semblance of credit was Charlie for winning and converting the penalty.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 18:38]
Fer and Taarabt on 18:36 - Jan 10 with 4483 viewsMedwayR

Fer and Taarabt on 18:34 - Jan 10 by Marc

Yeah I agree with that although Isla was partly at fault for the 1st goal

Poll: Who’s better?

Fer and Taarabt on 18:36 - Jan 10 with 4477 viewsEalingRanger

Can we really pick out anyone as a "best player on the park" today?
Fer and Taarabt on 19:50 - Jan 10 with 4141 viewsHunterhoop

"Next to useless..."

You do spout some crap.

Taarabt was our best player with Dunne and Isla behind.

Spoke to a couple of Burnley fans in the pub after; both thought Taarabt was the best player on the pitch and that he did not look out of shape. One of them apparently years back used to be a scout for Burnley.

Adel, after a rusty opening 10 minutes, was very good. Didn't hog the ball. Passed it superbly (take notice Joseph Barton) and linked things well. Shane Caulker defended like a clown today.
Fer and Taarabt on 21:01 - Jan 10 with 3818 viewsYorkRanger

Fer and Taarabt on 19:50 - Jan 10 by Hunterhoop

"Next to useless..."

You do spout some crap.

Taarabt was our best player with Dunne and Isla behind.

Spoke to a couple of Burnley fans in the pub after; both thought Taarabt was the best player on the pitch and that he did not look out of shape. One of them apparently years back used to be a scout for Burnley.

Adel, after a rusty opening 10 minutes, was very good. Didn't hog the ball. Passed it superbly (take notice Joseph Barton) and linked things well. Shane Caulker defended like a clown today.

I guess it's a game of opinions Hunter. Personally I thought Tarrabt offered little, although he wasn't alone in that regard.

Dunne man of match for me, one tackle second half when he was one on one was out of the top drawer.
Fer and Taarabt on 22:25 - Jan 10 with 3501 viewsMatch82

Fer and Taarabt on 21:01 - Jan 10 by YorkRanger

I guess it's a game of opinions Hunter. Personally I thought Tarrabt offered little, although he wasn't alone in that regard.

Dunne man of match for me, one tackle second half when he was one on one was out of the top drawer.

Didn't see a lot from Adel today looked on a different wavelength to the rest (understandable). Thought Vargas was our best player today
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:12 - Jan 10 with 3331 viewsRaymond

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:35 - Jan 10 by RangersAreBack

Taraabt was next to useless but to be fair he was blowing through his rectum.

Isla had a poor game along with the rest of the defence. The number of times a Burnley player picked up a ball in oceans of space at right back was embarrassing. Then there was the 1st goal.

The only player to emerge with any semblance of credit was Charlie for winning and converting the penalty.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 18:38]

Rubbish post. Did you even go?
Login to get fewer ads

Fer and Taarabt on 23:47 - Jan 10 with 3211 viewswombat

Fer and Taarabt on 18:34 - Jan 10 by Marc

The same Isla which due to a powder puff tackle helped burnley score there first goal , some on here will never gives adel any credit atall, he wasn't brilliant today but he worked hard tackled well passed and moved something a certain leroy fer hasn't done since he arrived

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Fer and Taarabt on 23:48 - Jan 10 with 3206 viewsRaymond

Fer and Taarabt on 23:47 - Jan 10 by wombat

The same Isla which due to a powder puff tackle helped burnley score there first goal , some on here will never gives adel any credit atall, he wasn't brilliant today but he worked hard tackled well passed and moved something a certain leroy fer hasn't done since he arrived

Exactly. It's pretty embarrassing to read at times.
Fer and Taarabt on 23:52 - Jan 10 with 3170 viewsozexile

Thought isla was pretty ordinary. He gave the ball away for the second with a terrible header straight to Burnley.
Fer and Taarabt on 00:03 - Jan 11 with 3115 viewsBrazilNutR

There were at least 2 sublime passes from Adel, and just his comfort on the ball despite not having played for 3 months and apparently not being fully fit where a stark difference to the rest of the team.. He has to be given a run in the team.
Fer and Taarabt on 00:04 - Jan 11 with 3115 viewsRaymond

Fer and Taarabt on 00:03 - Jan 11 by BrazilNutR

There were at least 2 sublime passes from Adel, and just his comfort on the ball despite not having played for 3 months and apparently not being fully fit where a stark difference to the rest of the team.. He has to be given a run in the team.

More lies from Harry. Adel looked good out there, ability & fitness wise.
Fer and Taarabt on 00:19 - Jan 11 with 3059 viewsBrixtonR

Fer and Taarabt on 18:36 - Jan 10 by MedwayR

Yeah I agree with that although Isla was partly at fault for the 1st goal

utter fckin bollox

did you go ?

tarrabt was a diifferent class to the rest of the cnts
Fer and Taarabt on 01:51 - Jan 11 with 2916 viewsPunteR

Good to see Adel playing. I thought he had a good game all things considered. Still looked quality on the ball and made some tidy passes.
I would give him more games.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fer and Taarabt on 02:04 - Jan 11 with 2892 viewsPommyhoop

Fer and Taarabt on 01:51 - Jan 11 by PunteR

Good to see Adel playing. I thought he had a good game all things considered. Still looked quality on the ball and made some tidy passes.

Yep .Lasted the whole 90 min too and was still winning the ball and making intelligent passes right up to the death. Hopefully H plays him for the rest of the window at least....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Fer and Taarabt on 10:01 - Jan 11 with 2552 viewsCHUBBS

Was viewing via a dodgy stream but thought Adel was easily our best attacking player which really is worrying considering he hasn't played all season.
Dunne was once again our best defender which is equally worrying considering he's about 90 and will need to be rested.
Caulker should have been arrested for impersonating a defender.
Isla is only marginally a better defender than Traore but wasn't the only one at fault for that 1st goal that made an average player look like Messi.
They deserved to win for their 2nd half performance with our paceless central midfield being exposed yet again.
Fer and Taarabt on 10:05 - Jan 11 with 2531 viewsdaveB

Where did Adel play? Was it off Austin or on the left with Fer in the middle?
Fer and Taarabt on 10:18 - Jan 11 with 2472 viewsBlackCrowe

Watched on a stream - One good pass in the first half and a powder puff shot at goal in the second. I thought Adel was pretty much anonymous the entire match. There was a close up of him dripping with sweat - 5 minutes into the second half. Amazed he wasn't subbed.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Fer and Taarabt on 10:31 - Jan 11 with 2420 viewshighlandbill

Wasnt at the game but the pro/anti Adel thing goes on. It strikes me that those who thought he had a reasonable game are the same people who felt he needed a chance,whereas those who say he was crap are probably the posters who keep referring to Nandos,Kebababs etc. Maybe the concensus is that he was OK yesterday and with that in mind it makes sense for him to get a run in the team,chances are he is rusty and will improve? Would love to see him demolish the Nando people.

At my age I should not be doing this!

Fer and Taarabt on 11:51 - Jan 11 with 2311 viewsDWQPR

Fer and Taarabt on 10:05 - Jan 11 by daveB

Where did Adel play? Was it off Austin or on the left with Fer in the middle?

Behind Austin. Whereas Fer was supposedly on the left playing balls with the strength of a ballerina. And as for Taarabt dripping with sweat in the second half I suspect that it would have been a mixture of sweat and the rain that was coming down.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Fer and Taarabt on 12:04 - Jan 11 with 2275 viewsNorthernr

Taarabt was our best player yesterday. Isla's tackle for the first goal was embarrassing and he gave it away for the second.
Fer and Taarabt on 12:08 - Jan 11 with 2265 viewsTHEBUSH

Fer and Taarabt on 21:01 - Jan 10 by YorkRanger

Exactly, it's all about opinions and I agree with you, Dunne did the work of 2 men, mom for me.

Tarrabt was ok, but huffed and puffed and couldn't blow the house down, he looked exactly like he was, hadn't played for months !!
Fer and Taarabt on 12:12 - Jan 11 with 2244 viewsLoft1979

Fer and Taarabt on 11:51 - Jan 11 by DWQPR

Behind Austin. Whereas Fer was supposedly on the left playing balls with the strength of a ballerina. And as for Taarabt dripping with sweat in the second half I suspect that it would have been a mixture of sweat and the rain that was coming down.

I suspect we all agree Adel did enough to demonstrate he is a potential asset. As we seem to all agree on, taarbs would be better used coming in off the left wing, and Fer tucked in behind Chaz. ...if we use those 11.

...interested in the entire defensive debate. Leicester are chasing ex-HR stalwart Corluka apparently, and Younes is also available...as is BAE and Kyle Naughton. Arfield's goal as well as the two by Brum and even the Swansea equalizer are big examples of areas to focus.
Fer and Taarabt on 12:17 - Jan 11 with 2226 viewssimmo

Fer and Taarabt on 01:51 - Jan 11 by PunteR

Exactly this. Played 2 or 3 real quality passes to Isla especially, won some free kicks intelligently in opposition half and did well keeping play alive that led to penalty.

One game isn't going to win over the people on here that don't like him, but he deserves to keep his place.

If he had the kind of 2nd half that Joseph Christ had he would have been rightly slaughtered.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024