Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
next manager... 22:15 - Nov 3 with 36355 viewsGloucs_R

Who do we want that is realistic?

Poll: Are we staying up?

next manager... on 22:36 - Nov 3 with 3477 viewsNW10Hoop

ANYONE but Nigel Pearson. I'd rather stay up on goal difference with Ramsey than get into the playoffs with that loon.

If he becomes manager I'm gonna start Willesden Green Rangers, and drink in the Crown before and after games.
next manager... on 22:37 - Nov 3 with 3471 viewsToast_R

Bob The Builder. Apparently he can fix it.
next manager... on 22:39 - Nov 3 with 3466 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

next manager... on 22:30 - Nov 3 by Gloucs_R

How about the following...all available, not saying I want them!

Di matteo
Irvine
Lambert
Jens keller
Viera

You lot deserve what we get.

A never ending cycle of managers and players while we tumble up and down the league without any strategy or plan.
next manager... on 22:40 - Nov 3 with 3459 viewsTheBlob

Probably Chris Powell.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

next manager... on 22:40 - Nov 3 with 3459 viewsFredManRave

next manager... on 22:33 - Nov 3 by Bakes

Someone who can fill the following criteria:

A) know his best team after 8 games and stick to it

B) start each game with his strongest team and not pick his subs using Harry's tombola machine, will someone please throw that f***ing thing away

C) play the players in the correct position

D) not look petrified on the sideline

E) have the players respect and not be a push over

F) not have any connection to Spurs

E) have experience managing a championship team

Anyone know a candidate who can tick all those boxes?

Antti Heinola

Not sure about any of the above criteria but he regularly gets more than 10 up arrows on his knee jerks so he must know what he's talking about and most of us would appear to agree with him so it might bring a bit of harmony back to the board.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

next manager... on 22:42 - Nov 3 with 3424 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Karl Henry player manager surely...
next manager... on 22:43 - Nov 3 with 3416 viewsWilloW4

next manager... on 22:39 - Nov 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

A never ending cycle of managers and players while we tumble up and down the league without any strategy or plan.

"You lot deserve what we get"..... Sums you up..!! Better than everyone. A know all, and a poster who just likes to barney .
next manager... on 22:47 - Nov 3 with 3373 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Keeping hold of an inexperienced coach with no idea what he is doing. Now there's a fine strategy if I ever heard one.
Login to get fewer ads

next manager... on 22:48 - Nov 3 with 3366 viewsBakes

Well I'm pretty sure poor old Rambo hasn't got a plan or strategy

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

next manager... on 22:49 - Nov 3 with 3358 viewsPunteR

next manager... on 22:33 - Nov 3 by paulparker

Mick McCartney
JFH
Alan Stubbs
Karl Robinson
Mark Warburton
Nigel clough
Lee Johnson
Derek McKinnes
Kenny Jackett
Ainsworth
Olly
Justin Edinburugh
Derry & clint
Uwe Rosler
Di Matteo

Clough or Jacket .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

next manager... on 22:51 - Nov 3 with 3332 viewsCHUBBS

Nigel Pearson
Nigel Adkins
Never understand the malice toward Person,he can stand on the touchline in womens clothing smoking a pipe if he builds a team like he did at Leicester as far as i'm concerned.
It doesn't matter how nice they are,its the end product that matters.
next manager... on 22:53 - Nov 3 with 3310 viewsBenny_the_Ball

next manager... on 22:29 - Nov 3 by Rangersw12

It doesn't really matter who we appoint whilst the club is being run as it is

Disagree. We were a shambles when Warnock first walked through the door. Within a season we were champions.
next manager... on 22:56 - Nov 3 with 3273 viewsAgedR

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

You could have Brian Clough with Bill Shankley as his number 2 and Vince Lombardi as the tea lady and we'd still fail.

I honestly can't believe we're going over this again.

One more time. It ain't about the manager.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

next manager... on 22:57 - Nov 3 with 3268 viewsPunteR

next manager... on 22:51 - Nov 3 by CHUBBS

Nigel Pearson
Nigel Adkins
Never understand the malice toward Person,he can stand on the touchline in womens clothing smoking a pipe if he builds a team like he did at Leicester as far as i'm concerned.
It doesn't matter how nice they are,its the end product that matters.

Pearson strikes me as a man that doesnt suffer fools...He would end up choking TF,with TF's own tie.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

next manager... on 22:57 - Nov 3 with 3261 viewsDiscodroids

next manager... on 22:49 - Nov 3 by PunteR

Clough or Jacket .

ther've been my top two ever since the play off final..but like smashy and nicey's charidee work, i dont like to talk about it !

I dont know whether the mrs has dropped a mandy in me cuppa , but for the last few days ive never felt such apathy, cant get worked up about it. Comfortably numb.

I quite like russell slade having see his side at orient play many times as well.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

next manager... on 23:01 - Nov 3 with 2880 viewsLadbrokeR

next manager... on 22:57 - Nov 3 by Discodroids

ther've been my top two ever since the play off final..but like smashy and nicey's charidee work, i dont like to talk about it !

I dont know whether the mrs has dropped a mandy in me cuppa , but for the last few days ive never felt such apathy, cant get worked up about it. Comfortably numb.

I quite like russell slade having see his side at orient play many times as well.

Robbie savage would be useful
next manager... on 23:01 - Nov 3 with 2875 viewsWilloW4

"I've never felt such apathy, can't get worked up about it.comfortably numb"... Bingo mate.!
next manager... on 23:02 - Nov 3 with 2871 viewsLblock

I've been extoiling the virtues of KJ as well; I just can't see him making the step down now

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

next manager... on 23:03 - Nov 3 with 2869 viewsDejR_vu

next manager... on 22:56 - Nov 3 by AgedR

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

You could have Brian Clough with Bill Shankley as his number 2 and Vince Lombardi as the tea lady and we'd still fail.

You can't just sit on your hands and not address a problem just because it is one of several problems.

And although the act of changing the manager may be the same the circumstances and personalities are different each time, so the Insanity reference isn't relevant.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

next manager... on 23:03 - Nov 3 with 2865 viewsDiscodroids

next manager... on 23:01 - Nov 3 by LadbrokeR

Robbie savage would be useful

for cleaning the shithouse possibly, but thats about it unless he wants to fluff jude the cat as well.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

next manager... on 23:05 - Nov 3 with 2849 viewsCHUBBS

Albert Einstein

Although i accept there are structural and infrastructure issues at the club,i won't accept that there aren't better options out there to take the club forward.
next manager... on 23:06 - Nov 3 with 2847 viewsbarbicanranger

next manager... on 22:53 - Nov 3 by Benny_the_Ball

Disagree. We were a shambles when Warnock first walked through the door. Within a season we were champions.

I think the steady and likeable Amit Bhatia had a lot to do with that as well. What a combo that was and dare I say it would have been had TF not stepped through the door and Amit was left to run the club.
next manager... on 23:06 - Nov 3 with 2842 viewsCamberleyR

Slightly left field but Dean Smith is doing a good job at Walsall. Took them to the League Trophy final last season and has them flying at the top of League One currently.

Been there four and a half years, he's done a solid apprenticeship. When he took over they were nine points adrift of safety but he got them safe and they've improved pretty much every season.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

next manager... on 23:07 - Nov 3 with 2832 viewsJamie

Don't see the point in sacking Rambo, the problems fun far deeper than that..

If/when he goes, I'd love to get Hasselbaink in, but he wouldn't be interested. His Burton side will be in this division next season anyway and £200m better off...

Any manager who needs 12 months to sort things out and build for next season will be chased out of town long before then, so you're looking at someone who can get this squad winning & playing champagne football quickly and I just don't see that man out there.
next manager... on 23:08 - Nov 3 with 2819 viewsPommyhoop

Albert Einstein

Agree with this..
Same old QPR roundabout.
So, do you all think that a new manager is seriously going to get us into the Prem straight away?
We ain't going down ,no way.Give Chris a season,stick to the original remit and then get rid at the end of the season if we need to. At the very least it will give a minute message to any possible future manager that we are willing to give them half a season at least.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024