Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half decent tv 06:36 - Apr 29 with 564455 viewsLadbrokeR

I watched the last episode of line of duty and thought that was good. Undercover has finally grabbed by attention. I quite like some of the investigative programmes Stacey Dooley does. However I can't wait for the next series of people just do nothing.
Half decent tv on 15:47 - Jun 25 with 5539 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Half decent tv on 15:29 - Jun 25 by Mick_S

Brian, I put this up pages ago.

It’s fuggin’ magnificent- or your money back.

Still haven't seen it!

I'm useless.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Half decent tv on 14:10 - Jun 28 with 5315 viewssimmo

Half decent tv on 19:49 - Jun 21 by LazyFan

The Boys season 3 really gives the crazy Yank facism culture of Y'all Qaeda, American Taliban, and Vanilla ISIS a right good kicking!

Until Better Call Saul comes back, its the best thing on TV. The guy that plays Homelander is staggeringly good.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Half decent tv on 00:35 - Jul 3 with 5108 viewsRanger_Things

Brilliant season finale of Stranger Things. The last season will have a lot to live up to.
Half decent tv on 07:40 - Jul 3 with 5039 viewsdaveB

Half decent tv on 00:33 - Jun 20 by HAYESBOY

Just finished the Lazarus Project on Sky.

Very good. Cross between Minority Report, Groundhog Day and the Adjustment Bureau.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2022 0:36]

Yeah just finished this, was really good, hope there is a season 2
Half decent tv on 07:47 - Jul 3 with 5024 viewsstevec

Half decent tv on 07:40 - Jul 3 by daveB

Yeah just finished this, was really good, hope there is a season 2

Only watched first episode and whilst it was good I left it at that as concerned it might morph into Doctor Who territory.

Will go back and have another look.
Half decent tv on 10:21 - Jul 3 with 4978 viewsenfieldargh

Terminal List on Prime is quite exciting although the hero does appear to be indestructible which can be a bit annoying but it has good action scenes

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Half decent tv on 01:00 - Jul 4 with 4885 viewsHAYESBOY

Just started watching The Old Man with Jeff Bridges and Jon Lithgow.

Not sure when its coming to the UK, but its pretty good so far after 4 episodes, although I think I have worked out the twist regarding the daughter.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Half decent tv on 02:11 - Jul 4 with 4874 viewsozexile

I enjoyed "You don't know me". I saw it on Netflix here in Oz I think it's a BBC production.
Login to get fewer ads

Half decent tv on 15:12 - Jul 4 with 4715 viewsdaveB

Half decent tv on 07:47 - Jul 3 by stevec

Only watched first episode and whilst it was good I left it at that as concerned it might morph into Doctor Who territory.

Will go back and have another look.

know what you mean but don't think it did in this series although who knows where it will go in future series. I love time travel stuff when done well and thought this was a different way to do it and quite enjoyed it.
Half decent tv on 19:40 - Jul 4 with 4623 viewsRanger_Things

Atlanta season 3 on Disney.
Half decent tv on 22:41 - Jul 4 with 4556 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Aids: The Unheard Tapes.

It's unwatchable TV in a time slot which is usually for entertainment. I can't work out if the people in it are actors or if it's a documentary. They even changed the start time of Newsnight back to 11pm to show it last week.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Half decent tv on 00:06 - Jul 5 with 4518 viewsdaveB

Finished Stranger Things tonight and blimey that was epic, the fight scene to the Kate Bush song was just brilliant
Half decent tv on 21:32 - Jul 5 with 4302 viewsdmm

Sherwood. Just watched the last episode and wanted to recommend it again. I don't usually go for this sort of thing but, for me, the background of the 80s miners' strike gave this a real edge. Very good TV https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0c725bc/sherwood-series-1-episode-1?serie
Half decent tv on 03:44 - Jul 6 with 4186 viewsHAYESBOY

Started watching The Undeclared War on Channel 4.
4 episodes in and pretty good so far.

Half decent tv on 08:44 - Jul 6 with 4092 viewshubble

Half decent tv on 21:32 - Jul 5 by dmm

Sherwood. Just watched the last episode and wanted to recommend it again. I don't usually go for this sort of thing but, for me, the background of the 80s miners' strike gave this a real edge. Very good TV https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0c725bc/sherwood-series-1-episode-1?serie

Agreed. A friend recommended this, I was not disappointed. Even though I remember the miners strike (my mum's side of the family were very supportive of the strikers), there are things revealed here that I had no idea about. Gripping drama.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Half decent tv on 08:49 - Jul 6 with 4079 viewsR_from_afar

Half decent tv on 03:44 - Jul 6 by HAYESBOY

Started watching The Undeclared War on Channel 4.
4 episodes in and pretty good so far.

Thanks for recommending it, I am planning to watch that. I work in cybersecurity so if should be fascinating (and it won't entail writing emails or doing document reviews, hoorah!).

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Half decent tv on 08:54 - Jul 6 with 4074 viewsR_from_afar

Half decent tv on 15:11 - Jun 21 by Ranger_Things

An older series I’ve been enjoying lately is Das Boot. I can’t believe I missed it before, it’s very good.

We're watching it too, we've watched all the series of it. I did a degree in German over 30 years ago so it's a struggle to keep up - fear not, there are English subtitles - but it's a laugh trying to.

I find subs - the original hybrid vehicles (?) - endlessly fascinating, yet at the same time, terrifying. I'd never want to set foot in one of those contraptions.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Half decent tv on 10:29 - Jul 6 with 3995 viewsPunteR

Watched the last 2 parts of Stranger Things.
It was OK but not great. Too many plot threads that didn't really knit together well for the ending. Just dragged on a bit and kept it open for another series (of course). I've no idea why a love relationship forming at the end has any relevance to anything considering the catastrophic situation that just happened. Just felt they made a lot of situations and characters irrelevant. Bit of a mess really with a few good scenes. Eddie on top of the caravan playing electric guitar like Van Halen was the highlight.. :)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Half decent tv on 00:08 - Jul 9 with 3779 viewsMrSheen

Nearly at the end of Series 3 of Yelllowstone on Paramount+. 1&2 were a bit corny though still lovely to look at but this is great TV. Why are they holding back 4&5? Boooooooooo.
Half decent tv on 00:26 - Jul 9 with 3769 viewsRanger_Things

Better call Saul is starting again next week with Walt and Jesse making an appearance along the way.
Half decent tv on 01:15 - Jul 9 with 3739 viewsdistortR

Half decent tv on 00:26 - Jul 9 by Ranger_Things

Better call Saul is starting again next week with Walt and Jesse making an appearance along the way.

we don't agree on an awful lot, but that I'm really looking forward to!
Half decent tv on 10:44 - Jul 10 with 3650 viewsenfieldargh

Just watched The Postcard Killings a movie on prime, really enjoyed it

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Half decent tv on 12:21 - Jul 10 with 3608 viewsHAYESBOY

Half decent tv on 08:49 - Jul 6 by R_from_afar

Thanks for recommending it, I am planning to watch that. I work in cybersecurity so if should be fascinating (and it won't entail writing emails or doing document reviews, hoorah!).

Finished the series. All i will say is that it ended abruptly. Not sure if that means there will be another series or not. I enjoyed it though.

Half decent tv on 19:22 - Jul 10 with 3535 viewsdaveB

The Offer on Paramount+ is really good. Drama about the making of the Godfather. The casting is superb especially whoever is playing Al Pacinio, that was freaky how much like him he was
Half decent tv on 19:49 - Jul 10 with 3506 viewsdanehoop

Guilty admission. Just started watching Sharpe again for the first time in 20 years. Actually holds up surprisingly well as a period piece. Only down side is that I now seem to be spending a lot of my time pausing it when I recognise other people in it who went on to other things (Daniel Craig in most recent episode that I watched).

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024