Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half decent tv 06:36 - Apr 29 with 546452 viewsLadbrokeR

I watched the last episode of line of duty and thought that was good. Undercover has finally grabbed by attention. I quite like some of the investigative programmes Stacey Dooley does. However I can't wait for the next series of people just do nothing.
Half decent tv on 00:31 - May 24 with 9525 viewsSydneyRs

Half decent tv on 07:58 - May 5 by Lblock

I watched Louis Thereoux on drink the other night -- wasn't what I was expecting; he never touched a drop!!!
That was pretty grim. What Louis does well is just have a mere poke at the fire, he then leaves the story to tell itself. Very good.

Like, literally

That was compelling and very sad viewing. I just watched his programme about animal hunting in South Africa, another very good if at times difficult watch.
Half decent tv on 00:38 - May 24 with 9517 viewsPommyhoop

Half decent tv on 00:31 - May 24 by SydneyRs

That was compelling and very sad viewing. I just watched his programme about animal hunting in South Africa, another very good if at times difficult watch.

Yeah that was a good one.Gets you shouting at the tele that one eh?
I think I've seen everything he's made so far. Brilliant doc's.
I'm looking forward to his film on the Scientologists

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Half decent tv on 10:52 - May 24 with 9431 viewsenfieldargh

Half decent tv on 00:31 - May 24 by Pommyhoop

Al Swearengen and Mr Wu.
Great double act..
edit..You have to click on the words in the box to view it..(Deadwood--Who?)
[Post edited 24 May 2016 0:33]

loved this series but they obviously ran out of dosh/stars unavailable as it kind of ends incomplete.

We need to get the script writers on Deadwood to rewrite High Chaparral, Alias Smith & Jones and the Lone Ranger

Got into Persons of Interest which is OK

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Half decent tv on 11:03 - May 24 with 9411 viewsenfieldargh

Series 3 of Vikings starts tonight on History Channel

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Half decent tv on 22:19 - Jun 2 with 9299 viewseastside_r

Pinch me. Punch me in the face [Don't really]

How good was Peaky Blinders tonight?
Half decent tv on 23:02 - Jun 2 with 9273 viewsLadbrokeR

Just saw a really interesting film on net flix about Alan Iverson. I am ashamed to say that I had never heard of him .
Half decent tv on 06:00 - Jun 3 with 9201 viewsLblock

Half decent tv on 23:02 - Jun 2 by LadbrokeR

Just saw a really interesting film on net flix about Alan Iverson. I am ashamed to say that I had never heard of him .

Used to play up front for Spurs didn't he, Sweden or Norway international?

Like, literally?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Half decent tv on 09:11 - Jun 3 with 9150 viewsPhildo

Half decent tv on 22:19 - Jun 2 by eastside_r

Yup- how do i get in to one of those Russian orgies?
Login to get fewer ads

Half decent tv on 10:52 - Jun 3 with 9110 viewsTonto

Half decent tv on 10:52 - May 24 by enfieldargh

loved this series but they obviously ran out of dosh/stars unavailable as it kind of ends incomplete.

We need to get the script writers on Deadwood to rewrite High Chaparral, Alias Smith & Jones and the Lone Ranger

Got into Persons of Interest which is OK

apparently they were going to do a film/special to wrap it all up, but then it never happened. the result is a very disappointing end to what had been an enjoyable series...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Half decent tv on 12:53 - Jun 3 with 9071 viewsE17hoop

Awesome.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Half decent tv on 12:56 - Jun 3 with 9063 viewsaston_hoop

Can't wait to get started on Season 3 of Peaky Blinders this weekend. Have had to postpone it while the girlfriend watched the rest of the first 2 series after becoming obsessed with it. Best British show in years and years I think.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Half decent tv on 15:43 - Jun 3 with 9011 viewsLadbrokeR

Half decent tv on 06:00 - Jun 3 by Lblock

Used to play up front for Spurs didn't he, Sweden or Norway international?

Like, literally?

L block get on your wikipedia mate. Honestly it was a good film. Allen Ezail Iverson (born June 7, 1975) is an American retired professional basketball player who played for 14 seasons in the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played both the shooting guard and point guard positions. Iverson was an eleven-time NBA All-Star, won the All-Star game MVP award in 2001 and 2005, and was the NBA's Most Valuable Player (MVP) in 2001.

Iverson attended Bethel High School in Hampton, Virginia, and was a dual-sport athlete. He earned the Associated Press High School Player of the Year award in both football and basketball, and won the Division AAA Virginia state championship in both sports.[1] After high school, Iverson attended Georgetown University for two years, where he set the school record for career scoring average (22.9 points per game) and won Big East Defensive Player of the Year awards both years
Half decent tv on 16:10 - Jun 3 with 8989 viewsE17hoop

The series has been great but last night's went up a level.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Half decent tv on 04:16 - Jun 4 with 8923 viewsPommyhoop

Half decent tv on 12:56 - Jun 3 by aston_hoop

Can't wait to get started on Season 3 of Peaky Blinders this weekend. Have had to postpone it while the girlfriend watched the rest of the first 2 series after becoming obsessed with it. Best British show in years and years I think.

How far into the series are you lot now?
I cant wait for it to reach these shores on BBC 1st..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Half decent tv on 07:15 - Jun 4 with 8906 viewsLadbrokeR

Is have been watching locked up it's a sort of Spanish orange is the new black. Mrs Ladbroke thinks I am obsessed with the lesbian sex.
Half decent tv on 09:53 - Jun 4 with 8876 views18StoneOfHoop

Half decent tv on 04:16 - Jun 4 by Pommyhoop

Saw a couple of the Aston v Russia PB season 3 episodes and on that strength - the costumers and hairdressers deserve Baftas - bought series 1 and 2 box sets at HMV yesterday. If this ain't as good as I hope it will be I'll have to blame Disco Our Chief 70'and 80's cultural afficianado and John Terry. Cos I can. Every board needs scapegoats. ;)

I recommend complete Nurse Jackie and Weeds boxsets and the best of 2015, Fargo series 2 with Cheers' Ted Danson and Kirsten Dunst magnificent

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Half decent tv on 10:53 - Jun 4 with 8852 viewsRs_Holy

Loving series 2 of Gomorrah... Hard hitting drama about rival gangs in Naples.
Half decent tv on 13:13 - Jun 4 with 8803 viewsisawqpratwcity

Half decent tv on 04:16 - Jun 4 by Pommyhoop

Try watching those left-leaning non-commercial, FTA channels, Pommy. ABC has already done Peaky Blinders 1&2.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Half decent tv on 15:54 - Jun 4 with 8757 viewsloftboy

Just watched the first episode of that supposed comedy "Rovers" with Craig cash, what a load of bollocks, does he play the same character in everything he does.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2016 16:08]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Half decent tv on 16:02 - Jun 4 with 8751 viewseasthertsr

Half decent tv on 10:53 - Jun 4 by Rs_Holy

Thumbs up from me too, best thing on TV at the moment!
Half decent tv on 16:18 - Jun 4 with 8742 viewsTacticalR

Half decent tv on 10:53 - Jun 4 by Rs_Holy

I see the author recently described London as the heart of global financial corruption

Speaking at the Hay festival, the anti-mafia journalist said British financial services made the UK the world’s most corrupt nation
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/may/29/roberto-saviano-london-is-heart-of

Air hostess clique

Half decent tv on 08:22 - Jun 6 with 8626 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Half decent tv on 15:43 - Jun 3 by LadbrokeR

L block get on your wikipedia mate. Honestly it was a good film. Allen Ezail Iverson (born June 7, 1975) is an American retired professional basketball player who played for 14 seasons in the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played both the shooting guard and point guard positions. Iverson was an eleven-time NBA All-Star, won the All-Star game MVP award in 2001 and 2005, and was the NBA's Most Valuable Player (MVP) in 2001.

Iverson attended Bethel High School in Hampton, Virginia, and was a dual-sport athlete. He earned the Associated Press High School Player of the Year award in both football and basketball, and won the Division AAA Virginia state championship in both sports.[1] After high school, Iverson attended Georgetown University for two years, where he set the school record for career scoring average (22.9 points per game) and won Big East Defensive Player of the Year awards both years

And played for Spurs as well?

THAT's impressive!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Half decent tv on 10:15 - Jun 6 with 8590 viewsA40Bosh

Have parked Luther Series 3 for later in the week
Last night me and the Mrs decided (finally) to start on Series 1 of Peaky Blinders. Two episodes in.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Half decent tv on 10:47 - Jun 6 with 8564 viewsTonto

Am I the only one thats found this series of peaky Blinders to be a bit disappointing then?

really enjoyed the first two, but his series has been a little flat. It misses the dynamic between Thomas, Grace and Chief Inspector Campbell... IMO.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Half decent tv on 11:38 - Jun 7 with 8481 viewsBrightonhoop

Anyone else see the Richard Keys play last night? He who challenged Blair for the Sedgefield seat after losing his 20 year old son in Iraq? Was very well done.

Interesting it was broadcast on the same day some BBC poll concluded Blair is considered more of a mass murderer of women and children than Pol Pot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024