Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
chelski and everything thats wrong with football 00:27 - Sep 1 with 9638 viewsHollowayRanger

Thirty-eight players on loan from Chelsea. THIRTY-EIGHT!

Here goes: Tammy Abraham - Bristol City, Nathan Ake - Bournemouth, Bekanty Victorien Angban - Granada, Christian Atsu - Newcastle, Baba Rahman - Schalke, Lewis Baker - Vitesse Arnhem, Patrick Bamford - Burnley, Nathan Baxter - Metropolitan Police (until January), Mitchell Beeney - Crawley (until January), Jamal Blackman - Wycombe (until January), Jeremie Boga - Granada, Isaiah Brown - Rotherham, Andreas Christensen - Borussia Monchengladbach, Jake Clarke-Salter - Bristol Rovers, Charlie Colkett - Bristol Rovers, Dion Conroy - Aldershot (until January), Juan Cuadrado - Juventus (three-year loan), Cristian Cuevas - Sint-Truidense, Alex Davey - Crawley (until January), Matej Delac - Royal Excel Mouscron, Islam Feruz - Royal Excel Mouscron, Michael Hector - Eintracht Frankfurt, Jordan Houghton - Doncaster (until January), Tomas Kalas - Fulham, Kenedy - Watford, Alex Kiwomya - Crewe (until January), Matt Miazga - Vitesse Arnhem, Charly Musonda - Real Betis, Nathan - Vitesse Arnhem, Kenneth Omeruo - Alanyaspor, Kasey Palmer - Huddersfield, Danilo Pantic - Excelsior, Mario Pasalic - AC Milan, Lucas Piazon - Fulham (until January), Loic Remy - Crystal Palace, Jhoao Rodriguez - Independiente Sante Fe, Bertrand Traore - Ajax, Wallace - Gremio.

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 06:58 - Sep 1 with 4307 viewsDWQPR

And the number that will establish themselves eventually in their first team? I predict none, nil, nada, zero.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 07:12 - Sep 1 with 4280 viewsKonk

In an ideal world, ALL footballers would be owned by Chelsea, with players leased out to other clubs on a match-by-match basis with Chelsea having a veto on which players could play in which games, and of course, none of them able to play against Chelsea. How else are players supposed to get experience when all the other clubs are reluctant to sign up talented young players? Won’t happen though, as the little tin pot clubs would block it through self-interest. And that’s why we’ll never win the World cup.

I’d go as far as to extend it to coaching staff, catering staff and supporters too. Everyone and everything in football should be owned by Chelsea. If we’re serious about winning the World cup in 2018, it’s the only way to do it.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 08:51 - Sep 1 with 4063 viewsMonahoop

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 07:12 - Sep 1 by Konk

In an ideal world, ALL footballers would be owned by Chelsea, with players leased out to other clubs on a match-by-match basis with Chelsea having a veto on which players could play in which games, and of course, none of them able to play against Chelsea. How else are players supposed to get experience when all the other clubs are reluctant to sign up talented young players? Won’t happen though, as the little tin pot clubs would block it through self-interest. And that’s why we’ll never win the World cup.

I’d go as far as to extend it to coaching staff, catering staff and supporters too. Everyone and everything in football should be owned by Chelsea. If we’re serious about winning the World cup in 2018, it’s the only way to do it.

Imagine being owned by Chelsea! That would equate to be being owned and controlled by the filthiest, greediest, lowest, fascist dictatorship. In fact, don't imagine it if you want to stay sane.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 08:53 - Sep 1 with 4060 viewsNorthernr

Disgusting. Not a single intention of ever using one of them in their first team regularly. Simply there so they don't turn out to be brilliant for somebody else.
chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 08:56 - Sep 1 with 4051 viewsThGrimRanger

i agree, ridiculous.

at least only one of them is to another premier league team. there was a time a few years ago they had 5 or 6 out at other premierships teams and where able to affect their oppositions line-up because one of their regulars wasn't able to play (against their parent club)

cant believe that's allowed

TheGrimRanger

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:05 - Sep 1 with 4024 viewsElHoop

F*ck me, what bad luck for anyone nicked by the one on loan to plod.
chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:10 - Sep 1 with 4005 viewsKonk

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 08:53 - Sep 1 by Northernr

Disgusting. Not a single intention of ever using one of them in their first team regularly. Simply there so they don't turn out to be brilliant for somebody else.

You cynical, cynical bas tard. Chelsea take their role as nurturers of young footballing talent very, very seriously and have only the best interests of the wider game at heart. Why else would they recruit and stockpile 5,000 young footballers at great personal expense if not to one day dream of seeing a team filled with all 5,000 home grown talents? As the only club that can be trusted to develop young players, I'm lobbying FIFA to force all players under the age of 42 to register with Chelsea with immediate effect.

I understand it's unpalatable to a blinkered, luddite minority, but I would like to see the FA and football league relegate the other 91 league clubs, with Chelsea sides then filling the 91 vacant positions and playing against each other in a new league of youthful excellence. The league would be rebranded as the Allstar Chelsea league of youthful vim and vigour. Promotion and relegation to/from the Conference would obviously be abandoned. Who wants to watch Bristol Rovers v Coventry when you could be watching Chelsea's 54th XI against their 57th XI? Every game a derby, every game full of young gun swagger. It'd be brilliant and we would then pi ss Qatar 2022 without even trying.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2016 9:14]

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:17 - Sep 1 with 3969 viewspeejaybee

And yet they employ someone who cannot put his Cap on the right way round

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Login to get fewer ads

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:18 - Sep 1 with 3962 viewsJeff

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:10 - Sep 1 by Konk

You cynical, cynical bas tard. Chelsea take their role as nurturers of young footballing talent very, very seriously and have only the best interests of the wider game at heart. Why else would they recruit and stockpile 5,000 young footballers at great personal expense if not to one day dream of seeing a team filled with all 5,000 home grown talents? As the only club that can be trusted to develop young players, I'm lobbying FIFA to force all players under the age of 42 to register with Chelsea with immediate effect.

I understand it's unpalatable to a blinkered, luddite minority, but I would like to see the FA and football league relegate the other 91 league clubs, with Chelsea sides then filling the 91 vacant positions and playing against each other in a new league of youthful excellence. The league would be rebranded as the Allstar Chelsea league of youthful vim and vigour. Promotion and relegation to/from the Conference would obviously be abandoned. Who wants to watch Bristol Rovers v Coventry when you could be watching Chelsea's 54th XI against their 57th XI? Every game a derby, every game full of young gun swagger. It'd be brilliant and we would then pi ss Qatar 2022 without even trying.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2016 9:14]

Got high hopes for Chelsea's 54th XI this season. They've been building steadily for a couple of years now, and hopefully they should be able to kick on...

Can we not knock it?

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:21 - Sep 1 with 3955 viewsKonk

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:18 - Sep 1 by Jeff

Got high hopes for Chelsea's 54th XI this season. They've been building steadily for a couple of years now, and hopefully they should be able to kick on...

If they can't make the jump, then I think the club should look at loaning out some of them to say, the 64th XI. Game time, experience etc and see if they can make the step-up same time next year. Repeat until retirement.

chelski and everything thats wrong with football (n/t) on 09:22 - Sep 1 with 3949 viewsfrancisbowles

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:25 - Sep 1 with 3938 viewsElHoop

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:18 - Sep 1 by Jeff

I'm sorry but 'Chelsea 54th XI' is way too long for their articulate support. You need to be coming up with something snappy and more easily discussed by the SB faithful. Chels54 is still too long but it's nearer to being acceptable.
chelski and everything thats wrong with football (n/t) on 09:29 - Sep 1 with 3926 viewsfrancisbowles

chelski and everything thats wrong with football (n/t) on 09:22 - Sep 1 by francisbowles

Oops!

Enjoying this thread especially Konk's contributions.

I have posted this before but couldn't this be stopped if the club the player is contracted is responsible for his wages and loan fees were forbidden.

Is it possible for the authorities to do this or is there some legal problem?
chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:35 - Sep 1 with 3911 viewsMytch_QPR

Other clubs have a choice - they can take players on loan from Chelsea, or not. It would be interesting to see what happened if they stopped - what would the FFP situation be, for example?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:36 - Sep 1 with 3903 viewspaulparker

Its a cartel pure & simple , football has gone to the dogs
players like Loftus-cheek, Brown, Baker, Solanke, bamford need to get out of that club and play some football instead of thinking of their bank balances
look at that lad Piazon he has been there donkeys and still cant get a game and is loaned out season after season how does he progress , its the same as bamford how many clubs has he had ?
how can Chelsea sign Alonso a player so poor he could hardly get a game for Bolton & Sunderland , 24 million for him , surely to god the young lad Ake is a much better player Chelsea have been banging on about a lad called Ola Aina but then sign a bang average player , same as David Luiz there has to be something iffy going on with this signing how many times do Chelsea sell and buy back? , not only that he is pony, they have a boy called Kalas who was brilliant at Boro last year and has been doing well at Fulham he would be much better than sideshow bob
City & Chelsea are simply hoarding young players and until the FA or Prem League get a grip on this then it will get worse
how anyone can follow these clubs is a fcuking mystery to me

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:36 - Sep 1 with 3903 viewsNorthernr

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:35 - Sep 1 by Mytch_QPR

Other clubs have a choice - they can take players on loan from Chelsea, or not. It would be interesting to see what happened if they stopped - what would the FFP situation be, for example?

I think they'd get a very severe finger wagging.
chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:48 - Sep 1 with 3869 viewssimmo

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:36 - Sep 1 by Northernr

I think they'd get a very severe finger wagging.

Disgusting

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:52 - Sep 1 with 3851 viewswestberksr

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:25 - Sep 1 by ElHoop

I'm sorry but 'Chelsea 54th XI' is way too long for their articulate support. You need to be coming up with something snappy and more easily discussed by the SB faithful. Chels54 is still too long but it's nearer to being acceptable.

Chels54 just sounds like a offshoot hooligan element; you can see it getting all "Peoples Front of Judea" with 54Chels in opposition; too confusing for that bunch.
chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:54 - Sep 1 with 3842 viewsElHoop

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:52 - Sep 1 by westberksr

Chels54 just sounds like a offshoot hooligan element; you can see it getting all "Peoples Front of Judea" with 54Chels in opposition; too confusing for that bunch.

But surely they'd all have their own firm?

Sounds ideal to me in that case.
chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 10:06 - Sep 1 with 3809 viewsted_hendrix

We should learn to love one another and stop blaming chelshit for everything.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 10:07 - Sep 1 with 3808 viewsKonk

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 09:35 - Sep 1 by Mytch_QPR

If that happened, I think Chelsea would probably look to exercise a programme of mass euthanasia to prevent their promising young players from having their footballing education contaminated by registering with other clubs. And I think they'd be within their rights to do that - surely it would be more humane to spare them the horrible truth that they might not actually make it at Chelsea. At least the current system allows Patrick Bamford to dream that after eighteen seasons out on loan, he might one day be the new Robert Fleck. What else do these kids have other than dreams?

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 10:15 - Sep 1 with 3781 viewsDorse

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 10:06 - Sep 1 by ted_hendrix

We should learn to love one another and stop blaming chelshit for everything.

I'll learn to love other people but I have to draw the line somewhere.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 10:29 - Sep 1 with 3751 viewsPlanetHonneywood

£34m for Luis!!!!!!!!!!!!

You thought footy had lost it when they managed to offload the lump, and for £50m! Only to then buy him back for a whopping sum!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 10:42 - Sep 1 with 3724 viewsPinnerPaul

chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 08:53 - Sep 1 by Northernr

Its not conscription though is it. don't understand why more don't try their luck elsewhere?
chelski and everything thats wrong with football on 10:50 - Sep 1 with 3702 viewshoof_hearted

OP - The title of this thread needs to be edited. You put "and" instead of "are".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024