Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly 19:29 - Apr 12 with 4689 viewskensalriser

with acknowledgements to PP for the inspiration!

Dominic Shimmin and Matthew Hislop, by god what a farce that pair were. People kept on touting them as the next great thing despite the absence of any supporting evidence. Net result, four appearances between them over three years.

Shimmin eventually played 38 games for Morton in two years (a career highlight) while Hislop never made another professional appearance after his solitary outing for QPR in which he went off injured.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 20:01 - Apr 12 with 3743 viewsTacticalR

I have a feeling I know who ShotKneesHoop's choice will be.

Air hostess clique

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 20:08 - Apr 12 with 3729 viewsWatford_Ranger

Karl Henry
Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 20:11 - Apr 12 with 3721 viewsBlackCrowe

I don't remember.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 20:15 - Apr 12 with 3716 viewsStanisgod

Karl Ready

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 20:26 - Apr 12 with 3687 viewsenfieldargh

I so wanted Mike Fillery do to well as I thought he should have been a good player.

Turned out he was Mikele Leigertwood mark minus one

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 20:31 - Apr 12 with 3672 viewsAitch

Matt Rose.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 20:37 - Apr 12 with 3660 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Evelyn Lintott.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 20:42 - Apr 12 with 3650 viewsRs_Holy

Morrow, Ready, Keith Rowland, Stefan Moore, Traore, Diakite, Junior, Sandra
Login to get fewer ads

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 22:25 - Apr 12 with 3530 viewsBoston

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 20:15 - Apr 12 by Stanisgod

Karl Ready

A big err....thumbs up.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 22:48 - Apr 12 with 3495 viewsLblock

I thought Bob Malcom would be first name put up

A debut which I still find hilarious to this day

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 01:03 - Apr 13 with 3448 viewskensalriser

Bob's time at QPR was mercifully short, so I think he belongs on another thread.

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 02:39 - Apr 13 with 3422 viewsSydneyRs

Tony Roberts.
Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 07:18 - Apr 13 with 3346 viewsBasingstokeR

Surely these qualify as shoe ins here? ...

Joey Barton

Rob Green
Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 08:23 - Apr 13 with 3284 viewsPhildo

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 07:18 - Apr 13 by BasingstokeR

Surely these qualify as shoe ins here? ...

Joey Barton

Rob Green

Barton by a country mile on this one obviously but surely Karl Ready gets a (dis)honourable mention
Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 09:18 - Apr 13 with 3246 viewsHunterhoop

Yep. Barton has to be right at the top of this list. Utter thunderc**t.

Tony Roberts, because he was so abysmal.

Karl Ready, for the same reason.

There have to be other players from that relegation under Francis, but I can't think at the moment.
Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 09:57 - Apr 13 with 3207 viewsheadhoops

1977 - Brian Williams - one season wonder.
19 appearances - 0 goals

Chris Kiwomya - 86 games - 25 goals and he was fuKing useless.

Matthew Brazier.
Not certain we can include Hateley.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 09:57 - Apr 13 with 3207 viewsNorthernr

Roberts, Ready and Rose got 30 years of money out of QPR between them.
Absolutely astonishing.

Roberts was good for a goal a month. Nobody remembers because of the bicycle kick but Barnsley's first in that FA Cup match was a 30 yard free kick which Neil Redfearn chipped over the wall straight at him and he managed to let it roll down his body, between his legs and into the net.

Rose kept getting released but nobody else wanted him, should have told us something. Never forget that bloody pass back against Oldham that got Chris Day's leg broken.

Ready to Sommer in that bloody Newcastle match.

Hideous players.
Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 10:23 - Apr 13 with 3180 viewsJamesB1979

Sean wright-phillips although slightly offset by that goal....then again the git decided not to celebrate....never sure whether that makes it worse or better. Tend to think he was aiming for the corner flag, only explanation why it went in the corner of the net.
Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 10:24 - Apr 13 with 3179 viewsDorse

Armand Traore, 2011-2016. Gone but not forgiven.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 10:26 - Apr 13 with 3173 viewsloneranger1

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 20:42 - Apr 12 by Rs_Holy

Morrow, Ready, Keith Rowland, Stefan Moore, Traore, Diakite, Junior, Sandra

The mention of Stefan Moore took me back a bit... would get my vote - one of those players who made me wonder how he made it as a pro. He didn't even look fast, I never got what he offered.... Anyway, what happened to him afterwards?(never heard of him since!)

In terms of a net score by transfer fee/wages involved/ time at the club/ attitude and contribution... I guess it would have to be SWP, with Sandro second. Although at this rate, Caulker will be challenging them
Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 10:30 - Apr 13 with 3168 viewsstevec

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 09:57 - Apr 13 by Northernr

Absolutely astonishing.

Roberts was good for a goal a month. Nobody remembers because of the bicycle kick but Barnsley's first in that FA Cup match was a 30 yard free kick which Neil Redfearn chipped over the wall straight at him and he managed to let it roll down his body, between his legs and into the net.

Rose kept getting released but nobody else wanted him, should have told us something. Never forget that bloody pass back against Oldham that got Chris Day's leg broken.

Hideous players.

Accidents happen in football but that back pass to Chris Day should have seen Rose banished from the shirt from that day on.
Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 10:41 - Apr 13 with 3150 viewspaulparker

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 09:57 - Apr 13 by Northernr

Absolutely astonishing.

Hideous players.

Yep that Ready back pass still wakes me up in the middle of the night with a cold sweat
the funny thing is as soon as the ball went over the top and Gillespie was behind him I knew what was going to happen, I actually hate that season , out of all the relegations we have suffered that one is the one that p1sses me off
we bossed Newcastle that day, Sinclair absolutely tore them a new one and we still lost,
like when we gave Spurs a proper going over was 2 up and lost fcuking Jason Dozzell even scored as well and Barker smashing a penalty into orbit against Boro the cantona 115th minute equaliser that's 12 points we chucked away

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 11:37 - Apr 13 with 3090 viewsfrancisbowles

Barton, SWP, Anton Ferdinand, Young, Traore!

Steve Slade.
Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 12:19 - Apr 13 with 3049 viewsMrSheen

Gianni Paladini deserves an honorary mention.
Players who lasted a long time at QPR who you don't remember fondly on 12:39 - Apr 13 with 3033 viewskensalriser

Steve Slade is another ridiculous farce. 13 goals over his entire 14 year career, much of it non-league.

In his four years at QPR he made 69 appearances and scored 6. I know we weren't much cop at the time but good grief, we surely could have done better than to keep this waster for four barren years.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024