Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your closest team? [edit - now plus Postcode map] 16:32 - Jan 16 with 30581 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Many/most of us will have moved since deciding to support QPR. So what are your closest teams distance-wise in the top four divisions? Mine are:

Prem: Brighton
Championship: Millwall
League 1: Gillingham
League 2: Crawley

LFW members location map: https://www.mapcustomizer.com/map/LFW-QPR

If you want to be on the map, just post the first part of your postcode in this thread - or full postcode if you prefer (which will identify where you live within a couple of streets).

[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 11:24]
What's your geographically closest team? on 23:05 - Jan 16 with 2374 viewsOakR

What's your geographically closest team? on 19:34 - Jan 16 by BromleyHoop

Snap....🎼.Oh South London is wonderful etc etc

Keep it quiet - don't want anyone else finding out SE London is actually not that bad!

I'm in SE23 and have a very small allotment in Bromley, such is the exciting life I lead!

When I cycle to work, I actually cycle past Millwall's ground.

Poll: Will we stay up?

What's your geographically closest team? on 23:14 - Jan 16 with 2352 viewsgobbles

Prem: Tottenham
Champ: QPR
L1: AFC Wimbledon
L2: Barnet
What's your geographically closest team? on 23:14 - Jan 16 with 2352 viewssixnil

What's your geographically closest team? on 16:56 - Jan 16 by Esox_Lucius

EPL: West Bromich Albion
Championship: Birmingham City
League 1: Northampton Town
League 2: Coventry City

Same
What's your geographically closest team? on 23:16 - Jan 16 with 2349 viewsBoston

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the yokels for supporting QPR....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What's your geographically closest team? on 23:40 - Jan 16 with 2322 viewsBluce_Ree

Wigan is my nearest team. Fk that though.

Growing up it was Wimbledon or Palace or something. Don’t care. Outside of QPR I hate all of them.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

What's your geographically closest team? on 23:50 - Jan 16 with 2323 viewsTripper

What's your geographically closest team? on 18:58 - Jan 16 by flynnbo

As per Bazza.

Ditto
What's your geographically closest team? on 00:43 - Jan 17 with 2306 viewskensalriser

As an aside, Spurs may be playing their home games at Wembley but it's not their home and they don't belong there, so even if you live in one of the new flats overlooking the stadium your nearest PL club is still not sodding Spuds.

I have Wembley on my birth certificate so I'm a bit touchy about it. Bloody affront.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

What's your geographically closest team? on 00:45 - Jan 17 with 2306 viewsisawqpratwcity

Irymple Knights SC (rhymes with 'eye-dimple') in the Sunraysia S-League. Guess what the 'S' in SC stands for? Red Cliffs FC, what should be my closest team, play Aussie Rules (that's Australian Football League, not some patriotic song).

A-League would be Adelaide City, 430 kms away, but to stay within the state of Victoria I have the choice of Melbourne Victory or Melbourne City (owned by Manchester City), 530 kms away. Meh.

Fwiw, Mass Luongo used to play for APIA Leichhardt Tigers FC, an Italian ethnic club in the inner-west of Sydney, NSW, in the NPL NSW league.

Used to be QPR, 1.5 kms away. *Sigh*

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

What's your geographically closest team? on 00:58 - Jan 17 with 2298 viewsLythamR

What's your geographically closest team? on 22:36 - Jan 16 by PlanetHonneywood

Bazza’s tool doesn’t boom-boom long time in Asia. A-to-Z number one; Bazza’s tool ten thousand.

Your Nearest Premier team is Brighton John
What's your geographically closest team? on 01:44 - Jan 17 with 2288 viewsderbyhoop

Probably Portsmouth. But they are about 350 miles north of me.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

What's your geographically closest team? on 04:02 - Jan 17 with 2264 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

What's your geographically closest team? on 07:01 - Jan 17 with 2244 viewskropotkin41

Prem: Swansea
Championship: Cardiff
League One: Bristol Rovers
League Two: Newport County

WPL : Carmarthen Town........

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

What's your geographically closest team? on 07:34 - Jan 17 with 2233 viewsRangersDave

Everton 1 mile
Liverpool 1.2 miles
Tranmere 4 miles
Wigan 13 miles

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

What's your geographically closest team? on 07:57 - Jan 17 with 2217 viewsloftinoz

What's your geographically closest team? on 04:02 - Jan 17 by Pommyhoop

Me too I'm afraid. They're dreadful at the moment.
What's your geographically closest team? on 08:19 - Jan 17 with 2201 viewsgordanoR

West Brom
Bristol City
Bristol Rovers
Forest Green
What's your geographically closest team? on 08:22 - Jan 17 with 2198 viewsEsox_Lucius

What's your geographically closest team? on 23:14 - Jan 16 by sixnil

Same

You must live in the same town as me LOL.

The grass is always greener.

What's your geographically closest team? on 08:33 - Jan 17 with 2183 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

What's your geographically closest team? on 22:13 - Jan 16 by karl

Bazzas tool doesn't reach far enough and only goes to Inverness, cold weather I suppose

Never before has my tool elicited so much discussion without Police present.
What's your geographically closest team? on 08:44 - Jan 17 with 2175 viewsBathRanger

P: Bournemouth
C: Bristol City
L1: Bristol Rovers
L2: Forest Green Rovers

Non-League: er, perhaps no surprise, Bath City
What's your geographically closest team? on 09:04 - Jan 17 with 2159 viewsTheChef

Premiership: Watford
Championship: QPR
League One: AFC Wimbledon
League Two: Barnet

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

What's your geographically closest team? on 09:23 - Jan 17 with 2135 viewsBoston

What's your geographically closest team? on 09:04 - Jan 17 by TheChef

Premiership: Watford
Championship: QPR
League One: AFC Wimbledon
League Two: Barnet

Right at the moment, that’s probably me as will, I know it’s 6.6 miles to Loftus Rd from here, 7.4 to Watford and approximately 9 to Stamford Bridge. Never gone to the bother of looking at the distance for anyone else.

What's your geographically closest team? on 09:26 - Jan 17 with 2132 viewsBoston

What's your geographically closest team? on 09:23 - Jan 17 by Boston

Right at the moment, that’s probably me as will, I know it’s 6.6 miles to Loftus Rd from here, 7.4 to Watford and approximately 9 to Stamford Bridge. Never gone to the bother of looking at the distance for anyone else.

Crikey, just checked Brentford, they’re only 6.7 away.

What's your geographically closest team? on 09:44 - Jan 17 with 2115 viewsDiscodroids

Born the distance of a Classical Geoff Pike suicidal back pass to Mervyn Day from the chicken run at West Ham.

These days I'm a John Bindon erection through 6 half pint pots of double diamond interspace between my gaff and Southends Roots hall. I.E 2 miles.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

What's your geographically closest team? on 09:45 - Jan 17 with 2115 viewsHantsR

What's your geographically closest team? on 23:05 - Jan 16 by OakR

Keep it quiet - don't want anyone else finding out SE London is actually not that bad!

I'm in SE23 and have a very small allotment in Bromley, such is the exciting life I lead!

When I cycle to work, I actually cycle past Millwall's ground.

Nothing wrong with SE23, I spent (mis-spent) much of my youth there and actually became a committed Rs fan whilst living in London Road.
What's your geographically closest team? on 09:45 - Jan 17 with 2114 viewsTheChef

What's your geographically closest team? on 09:23 - Jan 17 by Boston

Heh, you must be round the corner!

Barnet is closest for me, it's about a half hour walk to get there.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

What's your geographically closest team? on 10:12 - Jan 17 with 2086 viewsstevec

Palace
Fulham
AFC Wimbledon
Crawley

Same as long suffering R which he'll find '...an utterly risible statement'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024