Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread 21:12 - Nov 18 with 21368 viewsWrightUp5hit___

OK it only starts tonight and I don't think there is any voting yet , but just a little reminder.

Download the app so you can vote and make sure the fooker is humiliated.

Don't forget to remind all your Portsmouth, Southampton, Stoke (!) and West Ham supporting friends.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:01 - Nov 19 with 2464 viewsLblock

Kris Akabusi has let his afro go a bit wild as well hasn't he?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:09 - Nov 19 with 2447 viewspaulparker

Day 2 and he is already dropping royalty into his Sh1t stories , this is gonna drag people
He now doesn’t have a sense of smell which figures considering 99% of his stories are bullsh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:37 - Nov 19 with 2393 viewsdaveB

his stories are probably nonsense but he is quite entertaining, he'll do well in this
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 23:39 - Nov 19 with 2341 viewsRs_Holy

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:37 - Nov 19 by daveB

his stories are probably nonsense but he is quite entertaining, he'll do well in this

He is so full of sh!te but everyone laps it up!... reminds me of the sports show on BT with Jake Humphries...Oh go on Arry tell us another one of your stories.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 01:02 - Nov 20 with 2303 viewsBoston

Spot on sir, this is after all entertainment, low brow but still entertainment.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 07:22 - Nov 20 with 2207 viewsdaveB

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 23:39 - Nov 19 by Rs_Holy

He is so full of sh!te but everyone laps it up!... reminds me of the sports show on BT with Jake Humphries...Oh go on Arry tell us another one of your stories.

he's a typical fella from the East End, full of stories and good company to be around whilst always chasing a pound note.

I get he's unpopular for the job he did at QPR, not really disputing whether he is a good football manager or not but as a character on a reality show he's good value.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 07:52 - Nov 20 with 2178 viewseastside_r

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 07:22 - Nov 20 by daveB

he's a typical fella from the East End, full of stories and good company to be around whilst always chasing a pound note.

I get he's unpopular for the job he did at QPR, not really disputing whether he is a good football manager or not but as a character on a reality show he's good value.

Insert stereotype here!
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 08:04 - Nov 20 with 2164 viewsTheChef

He's gonna fvckin win isn't he?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 08:31 - Nov 20 with 2136 viewsLblock

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 08:04 - Nov 20 by TheChef

No.

No chance.

I watch it, which is sad enough, but the people who actually vote are surely those who are swayed by "influencers" and reality stars? Therefore this youtube kid I've never heard of in my life or a former x-factor "star" will bag it.
Keep CandleFace in there as long as possible -- I say again he'll be out as soon as contractually able to.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 09:17 - Nov 20 with 2106 viewssmegma

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 19:15 - Nov 19 by PunteR

Me neither. or at least trying not to watch it. Rest of my family love it for some reason.
I've got to say though i will watch it if that charlatan Redknapp has to chew down on a kangaroo anus, as strange as that might sound.

So you are watching it !!!
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:04 - Nov 20 with 2064 viewsAntti_Heinola

aw right, apple an' pears, jolly cockney, doing the lambef walk, oi!
just like the scousers, they're all natural comedians.

Bare bones.

The on 10:14 - Nov 20 with 2044 viewsRs_Holy

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 08:04 - Nov 20 by TheChef

If he's going to win it he'll have to do Celebrity Cyclone!.... the knees wont take that punishment ... shirley???

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 11:47 - Nov 20 with 1977 viewskensalriser

How do people manage to stay so angry for so long?

I couldn't give a toss about Redknapp these days, water under the bridge.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 11:57 - Nov 20 with 1963 viewsToast_R

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 08:31 - Nov 20 by Lblock

No.

No chance.

I watch it, which is sad enough, but the people who actually vote are surely those who are swayed by "influencers" and reality stars? Therefore this youtube kid I've never heard of in my life or a former x-factor "star" will bag it.
Keep CandleFace in there as long as possible -- I say again he'll be out as soon as contractually able to.

If you look at the past winners, that is not actually true. It's very much based on the viewers perception of the personalities on the show.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:03 - Nov 20 with 1949 viewsW7Ranger

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 11:47 - Nov 20 by kensalriser

Maybe to do with the financial shit we're in, which he was contributory factor.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:13 - Nov 20 with 1943 viewsRs_Holy

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:03 - Nov 20 by W7Ranger

Maybe to do with the financial shit we're in, which he was contributory factor.

He left QPR at a time when we needed him the most and then made up a cock and bull story about not being fit enough to do his job. I find his constant bullsh!tting and fudging of facts really annoying. He signed Christopher Samba.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:40 - Nov 20 with 1915 viewskensalriser

There are many reasons we're in financial shit. Redknapp is one of them, sure, but the owners are far more culpable.

I just can't see the point of being angry about it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 13:18 - Nov 20 with 1866 viewsTheChef

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:13 - Nov 20 by Rs_Holy

He left QPR at a time when we needed him the most and then made up a cock and bull story about not being fit enough to do his job. I find his constant bullsh!tting and fudging of facts really annoying. He signed Christopher Samba.

I blame Bobby Zamora for scoring the winner at Wembley and meaning he stayed on as manager. He'd have farked off if we lost.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 13:24 - Nov 20 with 1855 viewsdaveB

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:13 - Nov 20 by Rs_Holy

Was it a time we needed him most? From memory most fans wanted him out at that time and the club to move in a different direction rather than let him sign Defoe and others and have a go at keeping us up. Not many tears were shed when he left. Was obviously nonsense the reasons for going but was the right decision for him to go
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 13:33 - Nov 20 with 1843 viewsR_from_afar

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 09:12 - Nov 19 by Mick_S

He turned down Strictly Come Dancing to go in the "jungle." Now, my memory isn't all it was, but I'm sure he's been suffering with a mid-leg problem recently. Anyway, he didn't go dancing because he can't dance and had no chance of winning. Meanwhile, in the jungle, he's going to live the life of a seventy year old boy scout and pocket a reported half a million.
Still got it, still doing it.

Avarice made flesh, that's our 'Arry.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 13:47 - Nov 20 with 1822 viewsR_from_afar

But I think the fact that he's such good company and such a jovial, engaging chap is perhaps the worst thing about him because it is in such sharp contrast to that avaricious, devious and mendacious part of him which lurks hidden below the surface, Dave.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 14:39 - Nov 20 with 1779 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Yes I agree. They are clearly finding him amusing and I can't help laughing myself sometimes. The Prince Harry story was quite funny as was the jetwash one.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 14:39 - Nov 20 with 1779 viewsjohncharles

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 11:47 - Nov 20 by kensalriser

Wish he was in the water under the bridge

Strong and stable my arse.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 14:42 - Nov 20 with 1778 viewsjohncharles

Harry eating a kangaroo’s anus ?

That would be cannibalism

Strong and stable my arse.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 15:18 - Nov 20 with 1746 viewsJuzzie

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 13:47 - Nov 20 by R_from_afar

But I think the fact that he's such good company and such a jovial, engaging chap is perhaps the worst thing about him because it is in such sharp contrast to that avaricious, devious and mendacious part of him which lurks hidden below the surface, Dave.

RFA

Years 'n years ago when Big Brother was actually bearable (i.e. the first one) they had a psychologist lady (Linda Papadopoulos I think) and they were asking her about why is it everyone is so cordial to begin with then it becomes a bitch-fest.

I think she said that when people go into these enviroments they put a guard up, create a false personality, want to be nice, want to be helpful & accepted etc. The most that can be kept up for was about 7-10 days I think then that's when it starts to slip and your real persona comes out especially when you're under pressure and things aren't going the way you hope/want and people aren't be so convivial etc.

That's when the fun begins.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024