Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? 14:27 - Feb 5 with 27195 viewsrunningman75

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/qpr/joel-lynch-qprs-future-is-bright-a

Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 17:10 - Mar 30 with 2324 viewsBoston

Everyone's staying 'till the summer. God knows how many are out then, with the loaners five probably...then it's fingers crossed for our young Turks, Greeks, Irish and West Africans.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 18:17 - Mar 30 with 2148 viewstoboboly

Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 19:46 - Feb 21 by Ned_Kennedys

Yes I certainly consider Ned as worse and more error prone than Lynch. I don't consider either are lazy though.

Quiet Joel. It’s bedtime

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 19:52 - Mar 30 with 2039 viewsRuislipHoop

No
Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 20:04 - Mar 30 with 1998 viewsnix

The moment at the end of the match when we were losing and he casually gathers the ball and then takes his time to hoof it forwards is a clear message that he doesn't give a f**k. Can you imagine Hill, Dunne or Macca playing like that?

I can forgive a player being limited in ability but he looks like he's playing in a Sunday league match at the end of the season where there's nothing to play for. No way would I renew his overpaid contract.
Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 20:29 - Mar 30 with 1952 viewsRuislipHoop

Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 20:04 - Mar 30 by nix

The moment at the end of the match when we were losing and he casually gathers the ball and then takes his time to hoof it forwards is a clear message that he doesn't give a f**k. Can you imagine Hill, Dunne or Macca playing like that?

I can forgive a player being limited in ability but he looks like he's playing in a Sunday league match at the end of the season where there's nothing to play for. No way would I renew his overpaid contract.

He can only kick the ball from left to right.he doesn’t even bother to look up.But I suppose Mac has already spotted this floor in his game and is trying his best to stop it.Dont bother,he is fffing useless.
Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 20:30 - Mar 30 with 1946 viewskingo

I noted that and it made my blood boil. He was woeful again today. Didn’t win his headers, out of position and continually lumping the ball long and out of play. Get rid.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 20:45 - Mar 30 with 1917 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 18:17 - Mar 30 by toboboly

Quiet Joel. It’s bedtime

Are you stark raving mad!!! Lynch better than Ned. No comparison. I am not sure that
Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 20:56 - Mar 30 with 1891 viewsGloucs_R

Based on today, none of the back 4 should be paid to play football... OK, harsh on AR.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 21:24]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 21:03 - Mar 30 with 1875 viewsWatford_Ranger

I can only assume from today that he knows he’s not getting a new deal and this was his final two fingers to the fans/club. An absolute abomination even by his desperately low standards. Complete embarrassment and lack of pride in himself to turn that in.
Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 21:04 - Mar 30 with 1868 viewsDorse

Lynch should definitely be offered a new contract. At McDonald's.

What a drooling fcuktard.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 23:21 - Mar 30 with 1691 viewssmegma

Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 21:04 - Mar 30 by Dorse

Lynch should definitely be offered a new contract. At McDonald's.

What a drooling fcuktard.

I wouldn't employ him to sell programmes
Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 02:25 - Mar 31 with 1612 viewstimcocking

What i don't like about Joel Lynch at the moment, is it really is abundantly clear he's been trying noticeably harder in recent weeks (don't know what he was on yesterday, lucky the ref didn't seem to mind him booting people off the ball all game). Which just goes to show clearly he's been coasting along most of the time.
Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 02:45 - Mar 31 with 1604 views18StoneOfHoop

Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 02:25 - Mar 31 by timcocking

What i don't like about Joel Lynch at the moment, is it really is abundantly clear he's been trying noticeably harder in recent weeks (don't know what he was on yesterday, lucky the ref didn't seem to mind him booting people off the ball all game). Which just goes to show clearly he's been coasting along most of the time.

The short answer to the original post? No.

The long slightly bonkers not quite making sense answer:
It's just an open and shut abundantly clearly coasting simple case of eugenics innit,tc?
Joel's simply mentally weak and should be euthanased tout-de-suite,Shirley?
>>> it's a kindness really<<< [love] me some eugenics [love]
Der undermenschen Britisher Centre Half Plonker Jah?! #TimHorribleAndDimLoadABollux

https://amityunderground.com/the-unwelcome-return-of-british-race-science-toby-y

Some more much needed succour to the Rock On Tommy Luton MIG Yaxley-Lennon Stephen rabble-rousing EDL pseudo science,vicar?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_anthropometry
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 3:35]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 09:31 - Mar 31 with 1463 viewsloftus77

Loads of vitriol for Joel Lynch on here.

This is not provocative - but isn’t the simple truth probably that he’s just a decent League One defender at this moment in his career - nothing more, nothing less?

The difference in standard between League One and the top flight of the English Football League is massive and growing. It might come across that ’he’s not bothered’ but I think, for a lot of our players, it comes down to the frustration of knowing that they are simply out their depth in the Championship.

Some, including Joel earlier in the season at times, have managed to ‘act up’ to the standard required on occasions. But over a whole season at this level you get exposed.

So to answer the OP, assuming (and this is a mighty assumption now) we survive this season...No.
Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 09:52 - Mar 31 with 1423 viewsWatford_Ranger

Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 09:31 - Mar 31 by loftus77

Loads of vitriol for Joel Lynch on here.

This is not provocative - but isn’t the simple truth probably that he’s just a decent League One defender at this moment in his career - nothing more, nothing less?

The difference in standard between League One and the top flight of the English Football League is massive and growing. It might come across that ’he’s not bothered’ but I think, for a lot of our players, it comes down to the frustration of knowing that they are simply out their depth in the Championship.

Some, including Joel earlier in the season at times, have managed to ‘act up’ to the standard required on occasions. But over a whole season at this level you get exposed.

So to answer the OP, assuming (and this is a mighty assumption now) we survive this season...No.

I don’t care what level you’re at. When you’re a goal down in injury time and you can’t be arsed to kick the ball back to your goalkeeper to re-start the game quicker after 89 minutes of playing like some pissed up Baresi wannabe, you have no place in the professional game. He’s meant to be an experienced player in a key position. At least feign a half decent attitude.
Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 10:35 - Mar 31 with 1381 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This.

We have had plenty of limited defenders who do care:

Palmer
Ramage
Bignot

Who have gone on to be well liked or evenly mildly successful with us. Lynch is that dangerous combination of limited and careless.
Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 10:43 - Mar 31 with 1367 viewsLongsufferingR

I particularly liked the one in the first half where instead of mis-controlling the ball and it going out of play, which would be unfortunate but understandable, he actually controlled it and then knocked it out of play with his second touch instead.

He really is a special case at times.
Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 12:09 - Mar 31 with 1282 viewswrinklyhoop

Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 10:35 - Mar 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

This.

We have had plenty of limited defenders who do care:

Palmer
Ramage
Bignot

Who have gone on to be well liked or evenly mildly successful with us. Lynch is that dangerous combination of limited and careless.

Spot on both of you. Can’t stand this @rsehole, his lousy attitude and his awful defending. I’ll be gobsmacked if he gets any sort of deal.
Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 12:46 - Mar 31 with 1253 viewsloftboy

Aren’t you all forgetting the sacrifice he made this year in giving up his Christmas break in Dubai!!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Should Joel Lynch get a new deal? on 13:15 - Mar 31 with 1225 viewsMatch82

There was a five minute period in the first half where he passed the ball off the pitch, miscontrolled it off the pitch then passed it off the pitch again.

But much worse were the don't give a shot fouls when Bolton were looking to actively waste time and he'd just haul or kick them over with no real need, and not seem in the least concerned.

Limited player with phases where he looks excellent, but with an abysmal attitude. Don't want him at our club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024