Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Clarke 14:51 - Jan 13 with 17550 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Well respected Spuds source on Twitter saying we have beaten off opposition to get him on loan for the rest of the season.

Does beg two questions though.

1. He couldn't get enough game time at Leeds
2. A winger?
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 14:56]
Jack Clarke on 17:46 - Jan 13 with 2995 viewsHayesender

Can he play in goal?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Jack Clarke on 17:49 - Jan 13 with 2988 viewsDannytheR

You'd imagine the real point of the deal here is that Eze goes to Tottenham in the summer.

Like others I'm a bit puzzled why we would want Clarke - unless the idea is that he'll spend next season with us too if all goes well until summer. (He's clearly a long, long way from being ready for the Premiership.) That makes a bit more sense, playing alongside Chair and BOS rather than instead of one of them.

Be interested to see if we go in for Shankland this month too.
Jack Clarke on 17:52 - Jan 13 with 2931 viewsThe_Seer

Not Tottenham again...

Hope Eze doesn't go the other way I'd rather sell Eze to Chelsea in the Summer at least they have money to burn.
Jack Clarke on 17:54 - Jan 13 with 2949 viewsflynnbo

Jack Clarke on 17:52 - Jan 13 by The_Seer

Not Tottenham again...

Hope Eze doesn't go the other way I'd rather sell Eze to Chelsea in the Summer at least they have money to burn.

Can't agree with selling anyone to the scum.
Jack Clarke on 17:56 - Jan 13 with 2935 viewsNorthernr

Jack Clarke on 17:54 - Jan 13 by flynnbo

Don't bite on that.
Jack Clarke on 18:03 - Jan 13 with 2910 viewsNortholt_Rs

Jack Clarke on 17:54 - Jan 13 by flynnbo

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Jack Clarke on 18:05 - Jan 13 with 2900 viewsflynnbo

Jack Clarke on 18:03 - Jan 13 by Northolt_Rs

Understood!!
Jack Clarke on 19:48 - Jan 13 with 2706 viewsthompsonridd

Eze should try Sheff Utd, he'd likely play more and we could negotiate Freeman back in the deal?
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Clarke on 19:57 - Jan 13 with 2672 viewsHooparoo

Maybe BOS is off? Still hasn’t signed a new contract and is suddenly a hot property so his agent has a hard on
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 20:02]

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Jack Clarke on 19:58 - Jan 13 with 2661 viewsGloucs_R

Jack Clarke on 19:57 - Jan 13 by Hooparoo

Maybe BOS is off? Still hasn’t signed a new contract and is suddenly a hot property so his agent has a hard on

More likely to go in the summer but I've considered this too

Poll: Are we staying up?

Jack Clarke on 20:02 - Jan 13 with 2611 viewsThe_Seer

Jack Clarke on 18:05 - Jan 13 by flynnbo

Understood!!

Ok so if they offered £25m upfront without palming off one of their shit players, you'd walk away?
Jack Clarke on 20:08 - Jan 13 with 2584 viewsThe_Seer

We should stay away from Tottenham who are always looking to pick up the likes of Eze for peanuts only to then sell him for a fortune.

Levi would have a field day with our owners.

Tottenham and West Ham should be barred from doing busines with our club.
Jack Clarke on 20:13 - Jan 13 with 2600 viewsdanehoop

Jack Clarke on 20:08 - Jan 13 by The_Seer

We should stay away from Tottenham who are always looking to pick up the likes of Eze for peanuts only to then sell him for a fortune.

Levi would have a field day with our owners.

Tottenham and West Ham should be barred from doing busines with our club.

is there really nothing better for you to be doing?

Never knowingly understood

Jack Clarke on 20:25 - Jan 13 with 2556 viewsnumptydumpty

Strange if the status quo here remains ie nobody leaves

As a purchase - yes great sounds good - more the merrier - but a loan when we incredibly strong in this area of the pitch - and if no one leaves - currently may not even make the bench, so weird

I cant believe that this is being done if none of our current crop are leaving

Pugh, Eze, Chair and BOS am delighted with myself and with others such as Shodipo, Manning, Smyth and two front men in Wells and Hugill - on paper our best attacking force for many years

We all know the story though so I suggest we sign five or six bang average goalkeepers and sell Hall, Leistner, Barbet and Wallace

Formation 0-0-11.....

Am I being sarcastic - perhaps

If true is very weird - on a normal qpr team would be delighted !!!

I think the solution to the concerns - never read internet gossip on dodgy websites

Leave it till the dotted line has an autograph within !!!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Jack Clarke on 02:45 - Jan 14 with 2266 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Jack Clarke on 19:48 - Jan 13 by thompsonridd

Eze should try Sheff Utd, he'd likely play more and we could negotiate Freeman back in the deal?

No thanks, we'll be lucky to get £5million from Sheffield United. If Eze is to be sold then it's of no consequence to us how much playing time he'll get at his new club. The aim of the game is to make as much money as possible.
Jack Clarke on 06:35 - Jan 14 with 2178 viewsGloucs_R

Unless MW is thinking that BOS could move into a number 10 role to replace Eze? Then Clarke goes on the wing?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Jack Clarke on 08:15 - Jan 14 with 2055 viewsTheChef

According to my Spurs boss they signed Clark from Leeds and then loaned him back. But obviously he's not played much so they want him to get more game time. And apparently he's slight in physique.

Would be nice to get someone in to strengthen our defence but in the meantime if he does turn up, I wish him all the best!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Jack Clarke on 09:05 - Jan 14 with 1967 viewsfrancisbowles

Jack Clarke on 06:35 - Jan 14 by Gloucs_R

Unless MW is thinking that BOS could move into a number 10 role to replace Eze? Then Clarke goes on the wing?

BOS's game seems to me is nearly all about, using great pace, strength and some skill, getting around defenders on the outside. If he moved inside, I have visions of him knocking the ball past defenders and running into the next one.

He might have to go back and learn a new position when he is finally getting to grips with being a winger.
Jack Clarke on 13:23 - Jan 14 with 1749 viewsRangerMK

the lack of time at Leeds was due to having too many loan players and being above the cap for the amount allowed in the matchday squad.

hes a pacy, creative young player. clearly QPR need help bolstering the defense, but his injection of pace and creativity will only benefit us.

the fact that it hasnt been announced yet has me wondering if Eze going the other way and/or Amos being landed on a permanent is trying to be worked in...

very surprised how much stick im seeing from QPR supporters across social media about Clarke...
Jack Clarke on 13:29 - Jan 14 with 1705 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Jack Clarke on 02:45 - Jan 14 by Benny_the_Ball

No thanks, we'll be lucky to get £5million from Sheffield United. If Eze is to be sold then it's of no consequence to us how much playing time he'll get at his new club. The aim of the game is to make as much money as possible.

“The aim of the game is to make as much money as possible”

Whilst remaining competitive on the pitch.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Jack Clarke on 13:36 - Jan 14 with 1666 viewsYorkRanger

Jack Clarke on 13:23 - Jan 14 by RangerMK

the lack of time at Leeds was due to having too many loan players and being above the cap for the amount allowed in the matchday squad.

hes a pacy, creative young player. clearly QPR need help bolstering the defense, but his injection of pace and creativity will only benefit us.

the fact that it hasnt been announced yet has me wondering if Eze going the other way and/or Amos being landed on a permanent is trying to be worked in...

very surprised how much stick im seeing from QPR supporters across social media about Clarke...

I agree with this.

It always surprises me how many of our supporters (particularly on Twitter), think that signings being made are just a random transaction without any plan or strategy. Given how tough we know the financial position is and the sensible dealings to date of MW, it seems perfectly reasonable to me that he knows exactly what he is doing.

There is some nonsense on Twitter (usually from anonymous individuals) that MW should now go because we are getting Clarke and not a keeper or a Centre Half - truly astonishing. Others suggest he doesn't know our defence has problems - really?, if us relatively inexperienced football fans can see that I'm pretty sure someone more expert like MW (and his staff) will be only too aware of the challenges.

Maybe we are getting Clarke for free, because Warburton has a good reputation with younger players. Maybe it is a makeweight as part of a deal for Eze, Amos, both or neither.

Who knows?

All I do know is that from what I saw of Clarke at Leeds he looks like a very promising player with a lot of ability and he will be coming into an area of the team where currently we are fairly well covered. Hopefully things will all become clearer over the coming days/weeks/months....
Jack Clarke on 13:53 - Jan 14 with 1588 viewsrsonist

Jack Clarke on 13:36 - Jan 14 by YorkRanger

I agree with this.

It always surprises me how many of our supporters (particularly on Twitter), think that signings being made are just a random transaction without any plan or strategy. Given how tough we know the financial position is and the sensible dealings to date of MW, it seems perfectly reasonable to me that he knows exactly what he is doing.

There is some nonsense on Twitter (usually from anonymous individuals) that MW should now go because we are getting Clarke and not a keeper or a Centre Half - truly astonishing. Others suggest he doesn't know our defence has problems - really?, if us relatively inexperienced football fans can see that I'm pretty sure someone more expert like MW (and his staff) will be only too aware of the challenges.

Maybe we are getting Clarke for free, because Warburton has a good reputation with younger players. Maybe it is a makeweight as part of a deal for Eze, Amos, both or neither.

Who knows?

All I do know is that from what I saw of Clarke at Leeds he looks like a very promising player with a lot of ability and he will be coming into an area of the team where currently we are fairly well covered. Hopefully things will all become clearer over the coming days/weeks/months....

What's your point?
Jack Clarke on 14:09 - Jan 14 with 1530 viewsYorkRanger

Jack Clarke on 13:53 - Jan 14 by rsonist

What's your point?

I think my point should be evident, but for clarity if Clarke comes so be it, assume it is part of a plan and that MW will be aware of other areas of the team that need strengthening.

Regards
Jack Clarke on 14:31 - Jan 14 with 1463 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Jack Clarke on 13:23 - Jan 14 by RangerMK

Unfortunately there are quite a few morons on social media.
Jack Clarke on 14:39 - Jan 14 with 1424 viewsDavieQPR

Jack Clarke on 19:57 - Jan 13 by Hooparoo

Please pay attention. It is a well known fact BOS has a 1yr contract extension clause.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024