Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. 10:40 - Jan 21 with 18013 viewsSnipper

We had a few in Minder.

Maybe not mentioned, but QPR was graffitied on the walls inside Nelson Mandela House.

Any more?
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 16:27 - Jan 22 with 3210 viewshamptonhillhoop

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 15:46 - Jan 22 by paulparker

I thought it was later than that , didn’t he become a physio ?

Maguire became a hairdresser. Are you getting physio confused with psycho?
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 16:31 - Jan 22 with 3194 viewsrobith

Bottom has been brought up, but no one has mentioned my favourite. They're chanting to summon the devil, really lacklustre. Richie says "come on you lot, you sound like you're watching QPR!" and Eddie tries to deck him
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 17:10 - Jan 22 with 3136 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 20:35 - Jan 21 by A40Bosh

So that was Robert Lindsey who went on to play a dentist in a BBC sitcom My Family.
There is one episode where he is at home kitted out in blue and white and banging on about QPR and the super hoops.

Unfortunately I think in a later episode he was then seen supporting someone else

Bloody glory hunter!

I remember seeing Tim Healy on the terrace at an away game (I think it was either Charlton or Palace when Charlton were tenants there) and I thought that was odd as he was a Geordie. He must have been doing research for the Boys from the Bush series as it was on a few months later.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 17:15]
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 17:58 - Jan 22 with 3097 viewsjohncharles

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 15:40 - Jan 22 by PinnerPaul

Vaguely remember LWT dressing David Cassidy in a QPR shirt once - think it was something to do with when ITV took MOTD rights for a short while?

There's a picture in the program. I've got it somewhere. Just got to find amongst all the other old programs. Shouldn't take more than six weeks

Strong and stable my arse.

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 18:01 - Jan 22 with 3094 viewsCamberleyR

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 16:27 - Jan 22 by hamptonhillhoop

Maguire became a hairdresser. Are you getting physio confused with psycho?

He meant Danny Thomas and yes he did become a physio.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 19:37 - Jan 22 with 3032 viewshamptonhillhoop

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 18:01 - Jan 22 by CamberleyR

He meant Danny Thomas and yes he did become a physio.

My mistake. Maguire did become a hairdresser though
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 19:38]
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 19:46 - Jan 22 with 3023 viewsjohncharles

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 19:37 - Jan 22 by hamptonhillhoop

My mistake. Maguire did become a hairdresser though
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 19:38]

Bloody ‘ell. Imagine going for a haircut to find Psycho Maquire wielding the blades 🙀

Strong and stable my arse.

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 11:02 - Jan 23 with 2908 viewswelwynranger

A few years ago. A new character in Eastenders. Went into the Queen Vic got ignored and said.
" I feel as welcome as a Chelsea supporter at Loftus Road"
Login to get fewer ads

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 11:25 - Jan 23 with 2886 viewsPaddyhoops

Recent army comedy "Bluestone 42" about a bomb disposal squad based in Afghanistan which aired on BBC 3. The bloke in charge of the squadron was a QPR fan who had QPR flag draped in his tent.
A brilliant show which never got the credit it deserved!!
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 16:01 - Jan 23 with 2809 viewsHantsR

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 11:25 - Jan 23 by Paddyhoops

Recent army comedy "Bluestone 42" about a bomb disposal squad based in Afghanistan which aired on BBC 3. The bloke in charge of the squadron was a QPR fan who had QPR flag draped in his tent.
A brilliant show which never got the credit it deserved!!

Yes I remember that. I was hooked on the show, brilliant!
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 20:04 - Jan 23 with 2723 viewsqueensparker

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 20:48 - Jan 21 by TheChef

Some hot Crown & Sceptre action here. Clive and Peroni bottles not pictured.

Outstanding. That’s how I’ll always remember the public bar at The Crown and Sceptre, wall straight down the middle of the pub, Uncle Henry getting the landlady (Rose?) to do us a plate of roast potatoes after a cold game, and me and my brother stuck in that sh*tty little alleyway that led to the bogs in the other bar with our Cokes.

Would have been bonus points if it featured the mental mass of blue lights they used to put on the ceiling every Xmas
[Post edited 23 Jan 2020 20:09]
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 20:28 - Jan 23 with 2704 viewsqueensparker

Tangential but great shots of a young lad in the classic Adidas top in this Jam video (plus bonus vintage footage of Queens Park / Kilburn)

[Post edited 23 Jan 2020 20:29]
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 09:20 - Jan 24 with 2607 viewsTGRRRSSS

Tony Holland (co Creator Eastenders) was a QPR fan and named Simon Wicks (played by Nick Berry) after Steve Wicks
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 09:55 - Jan 24 with 2596 viewskingo

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 20:04 - Jan 23 by queensparker

Outstanding. That’s how I’ll always remember the public bar at The Crown and Sceptre, wall straight down the middle of the pub, Uncle Henry getting the landlady (Rose?) to do us a plate of roast potatoes after a cold game, and me and my brother stuck in that sh*tty little alleyway that led to the bogs in the other bar with our Cokes.

Would have been bonus points if it featured the mental mass of blue lights they used to put on the ceiling every Xmas
[Post edited 23 Jan 2020 20:09]

Snap. I can’t quite take to the ‘new’ Crown. So many great memories of it back in the day. Christmas tree and lights were brilliant. I used to love the little canopy over the bar in the lounge, with odd bits of QPR memorabilia pinned on it. The bogs were a mess but you could get to them in less than 15 minutes.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 10:13 - Jan 24 with 2575 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I went to see 1917 last night and there was a trailer for 'Military Wives' in which they show the wives on a coach and I am pretty sure one of them had a QPR shirt on bizarrely.
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 10:22 - Jan 24 with 2556 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 10:13 - Jan 24 by CroydonCaptJack

I went to see 1917 last night and there was a trailer for 'Military Wives' in which they show the wives on a coach and I am pretty sure one of them had a QPR shirt on bizarrely.

Oh yeah so she does. First you see it at around 1 min 40 secs but you get a better view at around 2 mins 10 secs. I think it’s the Cargiant kit.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 11:11 - Jan 24 with 2535 viewsrobith

Forgot to mention, a campaign I've been working on at work filmed one of the ads at Loftus Road.

Most Danny Gabbidon has moved on that pitch in his life

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 13:14 - Jan 24 with 2496 viewsTheChef

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 10:22 - Jan 24 by CliveWilsonSaid

Oh yeah so she does. First you see it at around 1 min 40 secs but you get a better view at around 2 mins 10 secs. I think it’s the Cargiant kit.

Really they've made a film of that??

And Sharon Horgan is in it too???

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 13:19 - Jan 24 with 2488 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 13:14 - Jan 24 by TheChef

Really they've made a film of that??

And Sharon Horgan is in it too???

It's a yes from me.

Motherland was quite good I thought.
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 13:43 - Jan 24 with 2455 viewsTheChef

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 13:19 - Jan 24 by CroydonCaptJack

It's a yes from me.

Motherland was quite good I thought.

Well yes, I thought I would always watch anything with Sharon Horgan in it.

Nearly anything...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 14:03 - Jan 24 with 2436 viewsthame_hoops

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 10:22 - Jan 24 by CliveWilsonSaid

Christ that looks TERRIBLE
[Post edited 24 Jan 2020 14:03]
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 08:51 - Jan 28 with 2327 viewsMrSheen

I heard that Channel 4 had a programme last night called Bring Back The Bush. Was that about us?
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 08:54 - Jan 28 with 2324 viewsHantsR

I thought that was possibly in response to Naked Attraction?

Edit: Crikey! I was joking, based on the title, but I see from TV schedules that, er it was exactly that!
[Post edited 28 Jan 2020 16:08]
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 10:13 - Jan 28 with 2278 viewsTGRRRSSS

2007-08 kit???...
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 09:37 - Feb 1 with 2173 viewsRs_Holy

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 13:47 - Jan 21 by MoonshineSteve

Oh Gerry you're a Gem.

Presumed it was our one and not Daly.

Just watched that episode on Gold and you can make out a small headline on the front page ‘Night of Euro Glory for Rangers’... so it is defo Francis
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024