Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze is magic!! 23:20 - Feb 25 with 8470 viewsconnell10

What a f ucking player this boy is he was quite literally unplayable in the 2nd half!! Oh how I would love for us to build a promotion pushing team around him next season!! Love him , best player we have had since Adel!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze is magic!! on 23:23 - Feb 25 with 5030 viewsnix

He is amazing. Not just so skilful, he works his butt off. He was fighting for so many balls today, even when he lost a tackle, he fought to get it back. And he even won a couple of headers today.

What a pleasure to see someone like that playing for QPR and playing with a smile on his face.
Eze is magic!! on 23:24 - Feb 25 with 5020 viewsconnell10

Eze is magic!! on 23:23 - Feb 25 by nix

He is amazing. Not just so skilful, he works his butt off. He was fighting for so many balls today, even when he lost a tackle, he fought to get it back. And he even won a couple of headers today.

What a pleasure to see someone like that playing for QPR and playing with a smile on his face.

Agree Nix he is one hell of a player!! As I say love him!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze is magic!! on 23:25 - Feb 25 with 4992 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I'm amazed no one is talking about his assist.

One of the assists of the season for me. Great control from the pass interception, great second control, past one player, past another, then finding a great ball to Chair.

Magic

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Eze is magic!! on 23:35 - Feb 25 with 4918 viewsHunterhoop

Eze is magic!! on 23:25 - Feb 25 by RANGERS4EVER

One of the assists of the season for me. Great control from the pass interception, great second control, past one player, past another, then finding a great ball to Chair.

Magic

Agree.

He was the best player on the pitch by a mile. Close control, passing, movement, interceptions, tackles, an assist, even a fcking spider kick (or whatever you call it) thrown in there. Pissed all over Wayne.

The second half was a masterclass.

It’s very easy to get complacent with what we’re seeing from him. The expectation that he’ll always drift past his man, make the pass, get there first, is so high. But when he does it, which is often, he is owning games. There were times in the second half he was drawing 4 Derby players towards him and still getting the ball out to a teammate.

We must recognise and appreciate when he is magnificent. Today was another day like that.

The bloke is class.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 23:36]
Eze is magic!! on 23:38 - Feb 25 with 4874 viewstimcocking

Didn't realise he was still only 21! Class act.
Eze is magic!! on 23:46 - Feb 25 with 4836 viewsqueensparker

He’s adding tackling, heading and closing down to his game now. Watching him v Rooney was like seeing a baton being passed.

Warbuton and the team have to take a hell of a lot of credit for how he’s progressed, his work rate and all round game is miles ahead of last year and they’ve also spread the attacking load so he’s not getting hammered into the ground by expectation. Ironically he seems to have lost his shooting boots a bit lately, but what a player. The lazy git.
Eze is magic!! on 23:54 - Feb 25 with 4791 viewsstowmarketrange

I listened to the game on bbc radio derby and they weren’t overly impressed with him.They said he’s a good player but he’s too casual and laid back.
Eze is magic!! on 23:57 - Feb 25 with 4773 viewsJigsore

Eze is magic!! on 23:54 - Feb 25 by stowmarketrange

I listened to the game on bbc radio derby and they weren’t overly impressed with him.They said he’s a good player but he’s too casual and laid back.

he'll be devastated

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

Eze is magic!! on 23:58 - Feb 25 with 4771 viewsqueensparker

That performance was so far from “laid back”. Put in a proper shift and must have covered more ground than pretty much anyone.

He runs and glides like he’s on Valium but it’s deceptive
Eze is magic!! on 23:58 - Feb 25 with 4760 viewsHunterhoop

They are idiots then.
Eze is magic!! on 00:00 - Feb 26 with 4746 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Eze is magic!! on 23:25 - Feb 25 by RANGERS4EVER

Magic

Apparently the pass interception was from a Rooney pass too. I haven't seen the replay yet, it all happened very quickly. I had a great view of the pass which was inch perfect.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Eze is magic!! on 00:01 - Feb 26 with 4725 viewsstowmarketrange

Eze is magic!! on 23:58 - Feb 25 by Hunterhoop

They are idiots then.

Or bitter?
Eze is magic!! on 00:02 - Feb 26 with 4716 viewsHunterhoop

Eze is magic!! on 00:01 - Feb 26 by stowmarketrange

Or bitter?

Let’s go with both?!
Eze is magic!! on 00:12 - Feb 26 with 4677 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze is magic!! on 23:23 - Feb 25 by nix

That's what I love about him, Nix - the combination of work rate and sublime, sliding skill.

Rooney may have misplaced a pass today, and that's great larks, but it was on the half way line, Eze's a rare thing, fine as a bee's wing, and he went running wild, and I wouldn't want him any other way.

I will keep saying this, and I am not sorry - he's my favourite player to watch since Les.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eze is magic!! on 00:17 - Feb 26 with 4637 viewsstainrods_elbow

Eze is magic!! on 00:12 - Feb 26 by BrianMcCarthy

That's what I love about him, Nix - the combination of work rate and sublime, sliding skill.

Rooney may have misplaced a pass today, and that's great larks, but it was on the half way line, Eze's a rare thing, fine as a bee's wing, and he went running wild, and I wouldn't want him any other way.

I will keep saying this, and I am not sorry - he's my favourite player to watch since Les.

And/or Adel, surely?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Eze is magic!! on 00:23 - Feb 26 with 4615 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Savour him like a death row dinner.

Soothes my soul watching him play.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 0:24]
Eze is magic!! on 00:27 - Feb 26 with 4582 viewsLoftgirl

Good. Thanks BBC, just keep telling everyone that.
Eze is magic!! on 00:38 - Feb 26 with 4546 viewssmegma

They must have been wearing DCFC blinkers then.
Eze is magic!! on 00:44 - Feb 26 with 4522 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Not as casual as Rooney's cross-field pass that led to our second goal.

#Rooney is a Ranger.
#Eze's too good for you.
Eze is magic!! on 00:47 - Feb 26 with 4510 viewsdannyblue

Beautiful player. I’m enjoying every minute of him.
Eze is magic!! on 01:47 - Feb 26 with 4436 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Eze is magic!! on 23:35 - Feb 25 by Hunterhoop

Agree.

He was the best player on the pitch by a mile. Close control, passing, movement, interceptions, tackles, an assist, even a fcking spider kick (or whatever you call it) thrown in there. Pissed all over Wayne.

The second half was a masterclass.

It’s very easy to get complacent with what we’re seeing from him. The expectation that he’ll always drift past his man, make the pass, get there first, is so high. But when he does it, which is often, he is owning games. There were times in the second half he was drawing 4 Derby players towards him and still getting the ball out to a teammate.

We must recognise and appreciate when he is magnificent. Today was another day like that.

The bloke is class.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 23:36]

The scorpion kick (or whatever you call it) was pure class.
Eze is magic!! on 02:34 - Feb 26 with 4401 viewsSydneyRs

Rooney may have been training with Keogh before the drink drive issue it seems.
Eze is magic!! on 06:40 - Feb 26 with 4207 viewsitsbiga

He’s freakishly good at times. Magic to watch.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Eze is magic!! on 06:48 - Feb 26 with 4174 viewsFearless

Love the Richard Thompson lyrics dropped in 👍

Fine as a bEZE wing
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 6:49]
Eze is magic!! on 07:13 - Feb 26 with 4109 viewsnix

Yes it's a beautiful sight. And very poetically put Brian.

Much better than the BBC effort which doesn't mention the interception of Rooney's pass or the swerving run from the halfway line, just that Eze slid a pass to him. Yours does it much more justice.

And I know we're probably supposed to say Eze isn't worthy compared to Adel but I agree I enjoy watching him the most because you know he won't ever get two stone overweight and because you know there's still so much more to come from him. And that flick...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024