Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread 09:59 - Jun 27 with 19265 viewsdavman

Someone's gotta do it...

It's football, Jim, but not as we know it...

Was hopeful we'd be just 4 points off the playoffs on the back on a sound performance last week, but no, we are still QPR. Barnsley not won at HQ for 50 years, come on down. Tomer Hemed, rubbish all year, no goals, come on down.

An inevitable L if we roll up like last week; let's hope we don't. Either way, suspect it will be dull like watching an u23 stream in the background whilst working from home.

1-1 we score first, good ol BOS.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:15 - Jun 27 with 1726 viewsDylanP

This is dire. Hard to watch

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:15 - Jun 27 with 1726 viewsGloucs_R

When do we mention relegation battle? 🙄

Poll: Are we staying up?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:15 - Jun 27 with 1715 viewsWatford_Ranger

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:14 - Jun 27 by connell10

Bos not looking interested. Stars in his eyes.

Seems extremely reluctant to take his man on.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:18 - Jun 27 with 1634 viewsRangersDave

after this game, how many points available?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:19 - Jun 27 with 1602 viewsGloucs_R

We've not won a second ball in two games.

BOS off form

Started brightly but now we can't find any space and have few ideas

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:20 - Jun 27 with 1558 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Second game in a row we're off the pace and lacking interest.

This is completely unacceptable.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:20 - Jun 27 with 1553 viewsjtuck

BBC says 63 percent possession Rangers...not doing enough with it

LAranger

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:20 - Jun 27 with 1551 viewsStanisgod

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:19 - Jun 27 by Gloucs_R

We've not won a second ball in two games.

BOS off form

Started brightly but now we can't find any space and have few ideas

BOS not running off the ball at all, strange.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:21 - Jun 27 with 1518 viewsGloucs_R

Are we too nice?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:23 - Jun 27 with 1473 viewsNoelmc

Chair been out best player this half. Certainly showing the best attitude.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:23 - Jun 27 with 1459 viewsStanisgod

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:21 - Jun 27 by Gloucs_R

Are we too nice?

No we're to bad.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:25 - Jun 27 with 1409 viewsHunterhoop

We're not fit. It is as simple as that. Some of the players were blowing out of their arses after 25 mins.

Hugill has been utterly useless again. Looks unfit and uninterested.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:25 - Jun 27 with 1403 viewsqprd

The number one problem in attack is hugill

I’m not talking about missed chances, etc

He is literally offering nothing ... not winning the ball, not bringing the others into play, not making the kind of runs that free up space behind him. Apparently he’s only made 8 touches in the first half. 8!!!!! In a tram with nearly 66% possession. Even flipping hemed has had 16 touches!!!!

He is sadly incredibly off the pace and it is absolutely killing us
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:26 - Jun 27 with 1369 viewsMickS

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:25 - Jun 27 by Hunterhoop

We're not fit. It is as simple as that. Some of the players were blowing out of their arses after 25 mins.

Hugill has been utterly useless again. Looks unfit and uninterested.

Two of my sons said exactly that. (Fitness)
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 13:26]
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:27 - Jun 27 with 1348 viewsDylanP

That was fckin shite. I can't believe that I bothered to get out of bed for that crap. We looked terrible in all three thirds. Its all meaningless backward passes or sloppy balls forward. Hugill has done nothing. BOS has done nothing. Eze has done nothing. Our most exciting player has been Ball who has made two little runs forward. Ugh!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:27 - Jun 27 with 1323 viewsmakaveli1882

3 halves of football and no shots on goal.

Not good enough a lot of people have given their hard earned money back to the club and they haven't offered anything of any value.

Losing our Captain the day before season starts and then posting last night about where we buy retro merchandise is all very poor.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:28 - Jun 27 with 1292 viewsRangersDave

thank god we currently have a 3 win gap between us and 'the zone'!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:29 - Jun 27 with 1266 viewsed_83

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:11 - Jun 27 by Stanisgod

If we've been all right I must be watching a different game

I thought we looked decent for the first 10 minutes or so, given the circumstances: plenty of possession, kept our shape, felt like a decent platform to build on. But we've gone backwards since the goal: so static, slow and predictable whenever we've got the ball. Chair seems up for it, but Eze, Bright and Hugill have been poor.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:29 - Jun 27 with 1263 viewsqprxtc

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:21 - Jun 27 by Gloucs_R

Are we too nice?

F uck off.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:30 - Jun 27 with 1231 viewsconnell10

A few players out there not putting it through fear of injuries which my scupper there big money moves and also big fitness problems.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:30 - Jun 27 with 1228 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Woke up for the 7:30 kickoff here in the States and I think I’m more awake than half of the players.

That was excruciating.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:31 - Jun 27 with 1226 viewsGloryHunter

Amazed that Shodipo didn't start, given his performance last week. We could do with his energy.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:32 - Jun 27 with 1186 viewsjtuck

Half. Not laid a glove on Addicks. I would take off Ball and Hughill and sling on Oteh and Shodipo. At the start of 2nd half. But probably won't happen and we will meander on playing our toothless possession game. Hope Warburton shouting at players, or maybe that's job of Eustace?

LAranger

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:33 - Jun 27 with 1173 viewsconnell10

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:31 - Jun 27 by GloryHunter

Amazed that Shodipo didn't start, given his performance last week. We could do with his energy.

Totally agree mate at least he played like he wants to be here!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:33 - Jun 27 with 1168 viewsMoonshineSteve

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:29 - Jun 27 by ed_83

I thought we looked decent for the first 10 minutes or so, given the circumstances: plenty of possession, kept our shape, felt like a decent platform to build on. But we've gone backwards since the goal: so static, slow and predictable whenever we've got the ball. Chair seems up for it, but Eze, Bright and Hugill have been poor.

I thought this. Was reasonably happy until they scored, then there seemed a mindset change. Creating nothing.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024