Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread 09:59 - Jun 27 with 19229 viewsdavman

Someone's gotta do it...

It's football, Jim, but not as we know it...

Was hopeful we'd be just 4 points off the playoffs on the back on a sound performance last week, but no, we are still QPR. Barnsley not won at HQ for 50 years, come on down. Tomer Hemed, rubbish all year, no goals, come on down.

An inevitable L if we roll up like last week; let's hope we don't. Either way, suspect it will be dull like watching an u23 stream in the background whilst working from home.

1-1 we score first, good ol BOS.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:57 - Jun 27 with 1596 viewsGloryHunter

Shodipo on, good. Chair off, bad.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:57 - Jun 27 with 1596 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Shodipo on for Chair. Must be a conditioning thing as I thought he was our best player.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:57 - Jun 27 with 1586 viewsflynnbo

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:55 - Jun 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Charlton score through Bonne but offside.

Masterson not right, I don't think.

He had his hands on his haunches after tracking back in the first half when Kelly pushed it behind, I noticed.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:00 - Jun 27 with 1487 viewsW12Mikey

Chair entitled to be very upset to be subbed. A committed and intelligent performance from him. BOS hasn’t done enough and I might have made him a straight swap for Shodipo
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:01 - Jun 27 with 1463 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:57 - Jun 27 by flynnbo

He had his hands on his haunches after tracking back in the first half when Kelly pushed it behind, I noticed.

Yes, I spotted that too. looked to be done for pace and/or fitness that time?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:01 - Jun 27 with 1450 viewsflynnbo

Is it me or is this ref always getting in the way? Pretty poor too just like the camerawork.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:02 - Jun 27 with 1415 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:00 - Jun 27 by W12Mikey

Chair entitled to be very upset to be subbed. A committed and intelligent performance from him. BOS hasn’t done enough and I might have made him a straight swap for Shodipo

I would too. I really hope it's a conditioning thing.

Eze could have been hooked as well.

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:03 - Jun 27 with 1367 viewsGloryHunter

We are looking like a beaten team.
Login to get fewer ads

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:04 - Jun 27 with 1328 viewsozexile

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 13:36 - Jun 27 by ManinBlack

This all reminds me of a few seasons ago when we thought we were safe with 8 matches to go. We wound up losing six of those games and needed to beat Forest in our last home game to ensure safety.

On the evidence of last Saturday and this first half, Middlesbrough, Wigan and Luton will be pencilling in three certain home points against us.

I had hoped lessons learnt but it seems not. Despite a different manager and players this time round, this club still displays a losing and complacent mentality.

Spot on, we are rarely ready in August for the start of the season. We don't do cup games and we've given up on this season. It's hard to know what games we can actually be bothered with these days.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:04 - Jun 27 with 1338 viewsderbyhoop

Seems a repeat of last week. Charlton playing g like it matters, QPR playing g like it doesnt.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:04 - Jun 27 with 1324 viewsPhildo

FFS somebody start a political thread
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:05 - Jun 27 with 1284 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I really, really like Nick London but he's overpraising Charlton all game as he takes it easy on Rangers.

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:05 - Jun 27 with 1279 viewsqprxtc

This time next week we can watch this crap in the pub on our laptops with the pints being brought to our table. Small mercies and all that.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:05 - Jun 27 with 1235 viewsWatford_Ranger

Is Warburton aware of the new rule with subs?
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:06 - Jun 27 with 1211 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:03 - Jun 27 by GloryHunter

We are looking like a beaten team.

A lively twenty minutes at the start of this half has evaporated. We need to change it up again.

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:06 - Jun 27 with 1204 viewsqprd

I am as big a bright fan as they come but I don’t think he deserves his spot today... perhaps he’s complacent, perhaps it’s just a bad game...but mw is sending a dangerous message by keeping him in when he’s been crap... every player needs to feel that their spot is up for grabs. If they don’t, then standards will drop

As for hugill: he did link up nicely with shodipo just now, but again, he has been invisible and does not deserve his spot... Oteh has probably been chomping at the but to play... let him get out there and see what happens ...
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:06 - Jun 27 with 1200 viewsMoonshineSteve

Yeah, here come three.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:06 - Jun 27 with 1194 viewsStanisgod

Bottom three team showing us how to defend, mark and track runners.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:07 - Jun 27 with 1168 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Oteh, Amos and Kane on for BOS, Rangel and Cameron.

That's changing it up!

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:07 - Jun 27 with 1164 viewsRangersDave

Is it just possible that some of the team dont give a sh1t because they are told their contracts are up, or they are being got rid, or transfer deals in the offing and as such no one wants a knock?

Or is it we are just lazy after 3 fecking onths holiday?

Or is it simply the management team have fcuk'd up with fitness and attitude (and no, i'm not suggesting to purge the management, just interested in everyones opinion).

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:07 - Jun 27 with 1143 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:05 - Jun 27 by Watford_Ranger

Is Warburton aware of the new rule with subs?

Triple substitutions
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:07 - Jun 27 with 1133 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze and Hugill lucky to be kept on.

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:08 - Jun 27 with 1116 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:07 - Jun 27 by WrightUp5hit___

Triple substitutions

Rangers first ever triple sub?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:08 - Jun 27 with 1116 viewsconnell10

Three subs defo friendly territory

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 14:09 - Jun 27 with 1061 viewsderbyhoop

Warbs adding pace thru Kane and Oteh. 2 up front?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024