Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread 20:30 - Dec 18 with 26560 viewsMyke

Never started one of these before .Ridiculously early, but have just finished 'Philadelphia. Here I Come!' with my LC's, so couldn't resist.
Anyway to the match itself : 1-1 with err... contrasting styles. Chair to score.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:52 - Dec 19 with 1427 viewsqprd

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:50 - Dec 19 by paulparker

No the blame is on Warburton for taking off our best player for him

absolutely SPOT ON

watch chair play

this little kid is an absolute midget, but he is playing with more heart than anyone on the pitch

and yet, we take him off and leave bright, who has been fast asleep since lockdown, on the pitch? just so bright can jog back in the 87th minute?

absolute joke of a manager
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:53 - Dec 19 with 1334 viewsCamberleyR

Hanging on to snatch a point at Wycombe. How low we've sunk.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:53 - Dec 19 with 1332 viewsjohncharles

We needed to hang onto the ball for the las 10 minutes so Warbs takes off the 2 players who best at it.
That’s it. RIp Warburton apart, I’m not go into stand in your way

Strong and stable my arse.

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:53 - Dec 19 with 1312 viewsMelakaRanger

I haven’t see a single positive from this match.

Dieng was the only thing between us and a loss
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:53 - Dec 19 with 1239 viewsdenhamhoop2

Well just have to find 2 other teams worse than us because Wycombe are awful and we were lucky to get a draw they missed some sitters
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:54 - Dec 19 with 1237 viewsBklynRanger

Fcuking bag of jizz
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:54 - Dec 19 with 1215 viewsbakerloo8

We're in deep trouble and I'm not sure Warbs is the man for a relegation battle.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:54 - Dec 19 with 1202 viewsVancouverHoop

And there it is. At a loss for words really.
Login to get fewer ads

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:54 - Dec 19 with 1189 viewsactonman

Anybody care to defend that fking pile of sh!t performance !
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:54 - Dec 19 with 1185 viewsqprd

BYE BYE WARBURTON YOU ABSOLUTE NUMPTY

we were struggling to keep the ball and waht do we do? take off carroll, are you having a laugh? (to be fair, willock was decent)

chair is our most influential player, and waht do we do? take him off?

bright stays on the pitch despite sleepwalking

where is the cynicism? where are the tactical fouls? where is the closing down?
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:54 - Dec 19 with 1177 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Taking off Chair was mental.

We have a week to the next game.

It utterly changed the flow of the game.

Kane and BOS should never play for the club again.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:55 - Dec 19 with 1147 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

My summary of that game:

Talented
Disorganised
Moronic

v

Limited
Organised
Savvy
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:55 - Dec 19 with 1121 viewsbakerloo8

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:53 - Dec 19 by johncharles

We needed to hang onto the ball for the las 10 minutes so Warbs takes off the 2 players who best at it.
That’s it. RIp Warburton apart, I’m not go into stand in your way

Repeat of the Millwall surrender. Wonder what Warbs sees with some of these subs.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:56 - Dec 19 with 1066 viewspaulparker

Warburton has to go after this but he is not totally to blame , the signings bar Dickie have been poor did we really spend money on Bonne & Dykes ??

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:56 - Dec 19 with 1056 viewsjoe90

Awful, we were lucky to get a draw. I guess the only positive is we got a point.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:56 - Dec 19 with 1024 viewsMatch82

That was poor. Really very few that can hold their heads up after that.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:57 - Dec 19 with 1004 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:51 - Dec 19 by BrianMcCarthy

It was Bonne, I'm fairly sure.

Sorry my mistake Brian but that is a dagger to us not defending the goal with their lives with unacceptable from us ,a bad start to Christmas week hopefully it will get better
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:57 - Dec 19 with 984 viewsMyke

Anyway onto the All Ireland Final - please don't let Mayo win
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:57 - Dec 19 with 976 viewsTHEBUSH

We are a poor team and have gone backwards.

Not sure what Warburton is saying to the players, whatever it is, it ain't working.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:57 - Dec 19 with 968 viewsqprd

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:56 - Dec 19 by Match82

That was poor. Really very few that can hold their heads up after that.

in order, dickie dieng chair and ball can hold their heads up

cameron and niko did the best they could- they are limited players

dykes tried but again more of the same from him

kane and bos... what else needs to be said about these two
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:58 - Dec 19 with 958 viewsGreenbay

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:54 - Dec 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Taking off Chair was mental.

We have a week to the next game.

It utterly changed the flow of the game.

Kane and BOS should never play for the club again.

Agree re:Chair,
BOS - hope that was his last game.
Need Kane as a back-up to Kakay when Kakay gets over his injury.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:58 - Dec 19 with 947 viewsstevec

We’re loaded with rank bad players. Warbs can go and take Les and his crew with him.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:58 - Dec 19 with 1418 viewsted_hendrix

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:49 - Dec 19 by paulparker

Don’t worry we just need 3 teams worse than us

There aren't any.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:58 - Dec 19 with 1421 viewsderbyhoop

Amen to that.
Kane cannot back off there. He has to engage the man with the ball.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:58 - Dec 19 with 1421 viewsR_from_afar

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 16:56 - Dec 19 by paulparker

Warburton has to go after this but he is not totally to blame , the signings bar Dickie have been poor did we really spend money on Bonne & Dykes ??

LTC is poor?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024