Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread 20:30 - Dec 18 with 26527 viewsMyke

Never started one of these before .Ridiculously early, but have just finished 'Philadelphia. Here I Come!' with my LC's, so couldn't resist.
Anyway to the match itself : 1-1 with err... contrasting styles. Chair to score.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:39 - Dec 19 with 2050 viewsHantsR

https://www.vipleague.lc/1-wycombe-wanderers-fc-vs-queens-park-rangers-fc-live-s
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:40 - Dec 19 with 2022 viewsVancouverHoop

We're still doing the headless chicken dance in our own area.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:41 - Dec 19 with 1951 viewsDavieQPR

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:38 - Dec 19 by Nov77

gotta love an O.G.

The worse thing is that there is not an Rs player anywhere near him challenging for the ball.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:42 - Dec 19 with 1931 viewsBklynRanger

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:38 - Dec 19 by Nov77

gotta love an O.G.

I could watch that all day
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:42 - Dec 19 with 1916 viewsqprd

our bench is pretty pathetic.... we dont have a single player who can come in as a defensive sub (other than masterson)

we need another midfielder
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:43 - Dec 19 with 1879 viewsqprxtc

Never paid ten pounds for a 500 error message before. Good fun though.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:44 - Dec 19 with 1800 viewsVancouverHoop

Carroll's writhing in agony.

But he'll be OK.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:45 - Dec 19 with 1735 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:39 - Dec 19 by HantsR

https://www.vipleague.lc/1-wycombe-wanderers-fc-vs-queens-park-rangers-fc-live-s

I can't get that to work either, Hants.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:46 - Dec 19 with 1717 viewsdenhamhoop2

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:34 - Dec 19 by BrianMcCarthy

I'll send you one.

Not need they have rushed me 2 emails thanking me only 28 minutes to reply not bad for QPR it's normally a day or more
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:47 - Dec 19 with 1689 viewsqprd

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:45 - Dec 19 by BrianMcCarthy

brian, if you want to watch this match, i suggest you go on youtube and watching two dolphins bouncing a ball off their noses

dickie is playing well tho
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:47 - Dec 19 with 1646 viewsVancouverHoop

Ooh. Wheeler with great header, well saved by Dieng
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:48 - Dec 19 with 1582 viewsVancouverHoop

HT
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:48 - Dec 19 with 1574 viewsdodge_stoke_r

FFS has BOS actualy put a cross in that hasnt hit the first defender? This season i mean not just today?
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:49 - Dec 19 with 1539 viewssupahoopsa

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:36 - Dec 19 by denhamhoop2

Anyhow remember Illegal Streams are bad well I would take one now so I could actually watch the game

Vipleague.lc

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:49 - Dec 19 with 1530 viewseastside_r

I presume I am not the only one still affected.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:49 - Dec 19 with 1530 viewsqprd

dickie MOTM so far

dieng playing welll too

a nothing game so far

BOS invisible....

we rly dont have a good bench... warbs is very limited in terms of what he can do to try to kill this game
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:50 - Dec 19 with 1522 viewsdenhamhoop2

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:48 - Dec 19 by dodge_stoke_r

FFS has BOS actualy put a cross in that hasnt hit the first defender? This season i mean not just today?

Well that's the best I've seen us play this season
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:50 - Dec 19 with 1511 viewsHantsR

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:45 - Dec 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Mine's gone now. I just saw about 10 mins. Try again after HT. Come on the 500!
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:52 - Dec 19 with 1419 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:49 - Dec 19 by supahoopsa

Vipleague.lc

Great.

Working now.

Thanks Hants and supahoopsa.

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:53 - Dec 19 with 1400 viewsDavieQPR

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:50 - Dec 19 by HantsR

Mine's gone now. I just saw about 10 mins. Try again after HT. Come on the 500!

Mine went refreshed it and it came back. HT and I need refreshing.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:53 - Dec 19 with 1401 viewsPinnerPaul

Mostly awful, Wycombe unlucky to be behind and should really be winning.

Barbet has been awful, barely won a header, given the ball away and conceded 1or 2 needless free kicks.

How much longer do we have to put up with BOS just going through the motions?

When you get a chance look at his reaction to our goal - it looks like we've conceded, not scored, how he is still playing is beyond me.

Still IF, IF, IF we win, that's all that matters, but strangely enough I'm less confident of that now, than I was at 3.00pm.

Back at FT!
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:53 - Dec 19 with 1391 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:49 - Dec 19 by eastside_r

I presume I am not the only one still affected.

No, Mine's still down, I've gone with vipleague.lc

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:55 - Dec 19 with 1310 views18StoneOfHoop

Best money Rangers have spent in a long time:
£750 brown envelope for the goal
Nice one perfectly executed Jason McCarthy!
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 15:57]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:56 - Dec 19 with 1282 viewsR_from_afar

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:48 - Dec 19 by VancouverHoop

HT

Job half done. A big half coming for Warbs Warburton. Will his half time team talk be Leonidas at Thermopolyae or Leonard Rossiter (RIP) in Rising Damp?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:56 - Dec 19 with 1278 viewsQPRSteve

A poor game of football in which we have created little again. In fact Wycombe have had the better chances and could have score a couple with more luck.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024