Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread 20:30 - Dec 18 with 26483 viewsMyke

Never started one of these before .Ridiculously early, but have just finished 'Philadelphia. Here I Come!' with my LC's, so couldn't resist.
Anyway to the match itself : 1-1 with err... contrasting styles. Chair to score.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:32 - Dec 19 with 1363 viewsnix

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:24 - Dec 19 by BrianMcCarthy

It was a lovely email. They seem like lovely people.

Lovely.

Yes I'm sure they're delightful. And panicking muchly.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:32 - Dec 19 with 1363 viewsMelakaRanger

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:31 - Dec 19 by Phildo

They took pity and scored for us

Well we weren’t gonna score any other way today we’re we?
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:32 - Dec 19 with 1363 viewsGreenbay

At last - a bit of luck - against without doubt the worst side in the Championship.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:32 - Dec 19 with 1350 viewsjohncharles

Terrible OG. Feel sorry for the guy.
0 - 1. 👍

Strong and stable my arse.

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:32 - Dec 19 with 1346 viewsVancouverHoop

Chair crosses from right goal-line defender deflects it into the corner of the net.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:33 - Dec 19 with 1344 viewsdenhamhoop2

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:21 - Dec 19 by nix

Have you heard anything Brian? I'm still locked out.

Glad to see it's not only me locked out I still haven't received a thanks for your message email yet
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:33 - Dec 19 with 1325 viewseastside_r

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:29 - Dec 19 by OldPedro

Blimey. Feed goes down and we score.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:33 - Dec 19 with 1308 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:32 - Dec 19 by nix

Yes I'm sure they're delightful. And panicking muchly.

Picnicking muchly.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:33 - Dec 19 with 1302 viewsMickS

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:31 - Dec 19 by Phildo

They took pity and scored for us

If we had conceded like that I think The Lord would have shut our club down tonight.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:33 - Dec 19 with 1300 viewskropotkin41

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:29 - Dec 19 by BklynRanger

Turgid

I was just thinking to myself that turgid sounded quite good.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:34 - Dec 19 with 1262 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:33 - Dec 19 by denhamhoop2

Glad to see it's not only me locked out I still haven't received a thanks for your message email yet

I'll send you one.

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:34 - Dec 19 with 1264 viewsqprd

nick london rly needs to stop saying "dickie rises"

dickie has been playing well... not getting bullied at all
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:34 - Dec 19 with 1247 viewsHantsR

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:31 - Dec 19 by BklynRanger

The lucky lost tooth!

It was the dentist's chair
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:35 - Dec 19 with 1219 viewsR_from_afar

My WWFC supporting mate says: "Ha ha they’ve just said the goal was so pathetic qpr didn’t bother celebrating it"

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:35 - Dec 19 with 1209 viewsnix

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:33 - Dec 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Picnicking muchly.

🤣
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:35 - Dec 19 with 1192 viewsted_hendrix

OG Is nearly our leading goal scorer.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:35 - Dec 19 with 1171 viewsqprxtc

500?

Wot dat den.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:36 - Dec 19 with 1097 viewsDavieQPR

Says a lot for Wycombe if the goal was 'pathetic'.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:36 - Dec 19 with 1084 viewsdenhamhoop2

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:35 - Dec 19 by ted_hendrix

OG Is nearly our leading goal scorer.

Anyhow remember Illegal Streams are bad well I would take one now so I could actually watch the game
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:37 - Dec 19 with 1051 viewsMickS

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:36 - Dec 19 by DavieQPR

Says a lot for Wycombe if the goal was 'pathetic'.

Slow motion awful.
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:37 - Dec 19 with 1040 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The plus side of having no stream while Rangers go ahead is....

No, there is no plus side.

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:38 - Dec 19 with 1008 viewsNov77

gotta love an O.G.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:38 - Dec 19 with 1001 viewsBklynRanger

We seem to be making a bit more effort on 50/50 balls since the goal
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:39 - Dec 19 with 947 viewseastside_r

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:36 - Dec 19 by denhamhoop2

Anyhow remember Illegal Streams are bad well I would take one now so I could actually watch the game

Now asking me to purchase a pass for a game I have already paid for!
Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:39 - Dec 19 with 944 viewsMelakaRanger

Privately want Gar to stay up but Publicly we need the points -Match thread on 15:37 - Dec 19 by BrianMcCarthy

The plus side of having no stream while Rangers go ahead is....

No, there is no plus side.

Sinton says we are doing “fine”

I beg to disagree.

Wycombe as dangerous as we are. The fluke own goal is all that separates us

I can see them scoring
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024