Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread 14:09 - Apr 4 with 23421 viewsDorse

Currently, the UN recognises 195 countries, with a world population of 7.8 billion, representing thousands of different cultures, traditions and languages. Our differences are many, however, there is one thing that unites the entire human race: the fact that Nottingham Forest's squad contains at least one representative of each of the world's nations. Like some latter day Noah's ark, Forest has chosen to gather two of every culture, preserving the essence of humanity in case of cataclysm.

Can QPR's rag tag collection of waifs, strays and Dom Ball make any impact on this cast of thousands?

Definitely. 2-0 Rangers.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:12 - Apr 5 with 1685 viewsWatfordR

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:10 - Apr 5 by karl

Field at the back allows 3 decent ball carriers to join midfield, we work well when this happens. Ball in CM is going to need to link play quickly to allow this. Interesting to see how pans out and could be life without GC next season?

I'd be happier with De Wijs as part of a back three, Field in CM and Ball as back up.
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:12 - Apr 5 with 1685 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kakay gives it away, Rangers defend, Ball robs Yates in the box.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:12 - Apr 5 with 1665 viewsrsonist

Kakay's crossing is improving by the game. We're seeing the sort of excellent coaching only senior pros who know the game inside out can bring.
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:12 - Apr 5 with 1664 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Forest free, 40 out and central.

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:13 - Apr 5 with 1654 viewskarl

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:12 - Apr 5 by WatfordR

I'd be happier with De Wijs as part of a back three, Field in CM and Ball as back up.

Agree
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:13 - Apr 5 with 1647 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Short, Krivinovic ball in is deflected for a corner.

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:14 - Apr 5 with 1621 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Garner from the right.

Free header. Straight at Dieng, who saves.

Ball back in, Dieng takes high.

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:15 - Apr 5 with 1573 viewsdenhamhoop2

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:14 - Apr 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Garner from the right.

Looks to me like Wallace headed it
Login to get fewer ads

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:15 - Apr 5 with 1561 viewsMalintabuk

Good to see the old fashioned full back taking a post at a corner...........as Wallace heads off the line (Though Dieng had it)
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:15 - Apr 5 with 1559 viewsNoelmc

Think Wallace headed it off the line.
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:15 - Apr 5 with 1552 viewsTacticalR

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:15 - Apr 5 by denhamhoop2

Looks to me like Wallace headed it

I thought so too.

Air hostess clique

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:15 - Apr 5 with 1547 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I lost a minute there. My broadband is shaky this weekend.

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:15 - Apr 5 with 1540 viewsVancouverHoop

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:14 - Apr 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Garner from the right.

Looked like Wallace's head saved that.
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:17 - Apr 5 with 1461 viewskarl

Garner from the right.

Good discipline from Wallace, protecting the, 6 yard box front area but ball not coming to his area so covers front post, easy header clear. Too many times that player switches off and forgets to tuck in on the post.
I do think Dieng would have got it but less pressure with Wallace
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:17 - Apr 5 with 1428 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sorry, folks. My broadband is playing up so can't text much at the moment as I've had to turn one laptop off.

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:21 - Apr 5 with 1222 viewskarl

Good pressure from Forest but we're OK atm, think if they got some sequences of passing going we could be under the cosh but equally a little more possession like this from us will be very welcome
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 5 with 1189 viewscyprusmel

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:17 - Apr 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Sorry, folks. My broadband is playing up so can't text much at the moment as I've had to turn one laptop off.

Brian we need you !
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 5 with 1187 viewsHantsR

We're having to work hard to get any sort of possession.
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:23 - Apr 5 with 1111 viewsMalintabuk

Seems at the moment Johansen is not on the pace and him being quiet I think as upset our flow. Perhaps it is the 2nd game in 3 days but we do look a little lethargic
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:25 - Apr 5 with 1026 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Forest packing midfield when we have the ball and looking to hit us on the counter. That's how Derby beat us, so I'm concerned.

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:25 - Apr 5 with 1009 viewskarl

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 5 by HantsR

We're having to work hard to get any sort of possession.

Yes agree, Johansen has tried a few passes that have given away possession but they are the passes that when they come off have made him so good for us, hopefully he gets his radar working a little better
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 5 with 990 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:23 - Apr 5 by Malintabuk

Seems at the moment Johansen is not on the pace and him being quiet I think as upset our flow. Perhaps it is the 2nd game in 3 days but we do look a little lethargic

He's also deeper than he has been of late, perhaps because he doesn't have field to cover for him.

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:27 - Apr 5 with 942 viewseastside_r

This is a very Hughton side and set up.
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:27 - Apr 5 with 936 viewskarl

Possession QPR 57%, thats a surprise
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 15:27 - Apr 5 with 920 viewsdenhamhoop2

That was awful from Chair
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024