Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread 14:09 - Apr 4 with 23433 viewsDorse

Currently, the UN recognises 195 countries, with a world population of 7.8 billion, representing thousands of different cultures, traditions and languages. Our differences are many, however, there is one thing that unites the entire human race: the fact that Nottingham Forest's squad contains at least one representative of each of the world's nations. Like some latter day Noah's ark, Forest has chosen to gather two of every culture, preserving the essence of humanity in case of cataclysm.

Can QPR's rag tag collection of waifs, strays and Dom Ball make any impact on this cast of thousands?

Definitely. 2-0 Rangers.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:40 - Apr 5 with 1681 viewskensalriser

Should have known this was going to happen after seeing a plurality of predictors go for an away win, that's usually a reliable precursor for a loss!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:41 - Apr 5 with 1677 viewsLowerloftLad

wont read to much into a dead ringer game the lads have done more than enough for the season get yourself on the beach lads
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 16:41]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 5 with 1637 viewsDorse

Just got back in and saw the score.

This wangs chung.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 5 with 1601 viewsdenhamhoop2

Our day is complete Dykes pushed for a stonewall penalty Stroud as usual sees nothing
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 5 with 1569 viewsted_hendrix

Another chance to do a double falls by the wayside.

Hooters.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 5 with 1511 viewsRangersDave

'top 6 next year'? hahahahaha

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:45 - Apr 5 with 1479 viewsngbqpr

Every single player well below par.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 5 with 1317 viewsWegerles_Stairs

On today's performance, Toddy was absolutely correct.
Login to get fewer ads

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 5 with 1307 viewsted_hendrix

"Its Times Like These"

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:49 - Apr 5 with 1229 viewsbosh67

Strange how they can be so good one day and so poor the next. No, hang on, this is QPR. This is what we have done through the decades I have supported them.

One of those games where Mark will say... they're bitterly disappointed in that changing room. There were a lot of angry voices and words in there. We didn't press. We didn't get our rewards. We looked lethargic and that's not the QPR team I know. We'll analyse and move on. They'll be keen to respond after that. Etc.

Fans will go mad. We're rubbish, sack everyone and then we'll win the next one and we'll be amazing and why did we drop points and not go up as champions. I've been here so many times.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 16:50]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:50 - Apr 5 with 1195 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:49 - Apr 5 by bosh67

Strange how they can be so good one day and so poor the next. No, hang on, this is QPR. This is what we have done through the decades I have supported them.

One of those games where Mark will say... they're bitterly disappointed in that changing room. There were a lot of angry voices and words in there. We didn't press. We didn't get our rewards. We looked lethargic and that's not the QPR team I know. We'll analyse and move on. They'll be keen to respond after that. Etc.

Fans will go mad. We're rubbish, sack everyone and then we'll win the next one and we'll be amazing and why did we drop points and not go up as champions. I've been here so many times.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 16:50]

So you think we're going to lose this one then?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:50 - Apr 5 with 1188 viewskarl

I do hope Kane isn't in the squad due to injury and nothing to do with the interview as I didn't think it was anything other than a little crass mentioning Kakay but this game does show what advantages he gives. He would have used that huge open space afforded to us on the right due to Forest tying down our left side, ultimately his crossing would dictate how effective it would end up being but equally if he had been getting constant possession then Hughton would definitely have looked at closing that area down and had to ease open the left side offering us a chance to get Wallace in the fame.
Ultimately Kakay is a defender and his decisions to stop and come back or inside rather than attack the fullback or have the ability to put in the shaped crosses that Kane can has meant we've been weaker today.
I like Kakay and feel he's more suited to defending deeper.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 16:52]
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:51 - Apr 5 with 1148 viewsbosh67

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:50 - Apr 5 by BrianMcCarthy

So you think we're going to lose this one then?

It's not over yet mate. Kelman hattrick!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 5 with 1122 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dykes goal.

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 5 with 1119 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Their keeper has been good

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 5 with 1106 viewsVancouverHoop

Dykes breaks our duck.
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 5 with 1086 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 5 by VancouverHoop

Dykes breaks our duck.

RSPCA will get involved now.

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 5 with 1068 viewsBrianMcCarthy

FT.

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:53 - Apr 5 with 1060 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Class from Albert.
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:53 - Apr 5 with 1037 viewsMalintabuk

Well the polar opposite from Friday when it was a "good day at the office" to well this wasn't
Does this performance mean that with Captain America not in the team we don't play well? Don't think so and so this will be a very different summary.
We were poor but that is about it concerning us. The only plus is that Dykes as scored again and that can't be a bad thing
I think we need to realise as said on here Forest have some very good players and now have a very good manager. We have been outplayed on the park and out thought on the bench and 3-1 flatters us a little as it could have been more, and the goal was a bonus
As much as we were bad Forest were good.
So not the end of the world for us. Our work this season is done we are not going down and we are certainly not going to have a late run for the paly-offs, so very much a see the rest of this season out.
Hopefully we will see a couple of decent performances before the end of the season to keep us happy.
The only
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:53 - Apr 5 with 1030 viewsted_hendrix

And relax.

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:53 - Apr 5 with 1024 viewsrsonist

Dykes has received that sort of service basically never this season.
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:53 - Apr 5 with 1014 viewsizlingtonhoop

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 5 by VancouverHoop

Dykes breaks our duck.

Reminds him he can.

Small consolation
The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:53 - Apr 5 with 1004 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 5 by CliveWilsonSaid

Their keeper has been good

*Edit

Funny I was thinking if there’s one thing we can try to get out of this it’s a Dykes goal.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The Early Edition 'Footballers, Sir. Thousands of Them...' Match Thread on 16:54 - Apr 5 with 1001 viewsBklynRanger

Good effort from Lyndon there, pleased for him.

Other than that - bag of shyte, we move on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024