Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's podcast 11:50 - Apr 7 with 3133 viewsNorthernr

Pray silence please, for Brian McCarthy as guest!

Adomah and away - Podcast 7th Apr 2021 11:50
This week's Open All R's Podcast reflects on an Easter weekend of extremes as QPR whitewash Coventry and then fall in a hole at Nottingham Forest. 0

This week's podcast on 14:08 - Apr 8 with 1042 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This week's podcast on 13:58 - Apr 8 by CLAREMAN1995

Agreed I really enjoyed it and Brian was superb and contributed a lot of interesting points .Plus he gave a nice shout out to LFW,the match day thread contributors and the World wide Rs.Well done but no mention of Stanley or background barking I was sure that was coming haha

He's a great dog but you couldn't put him on a podcast - all he talks about is defending at set pieces...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

This week's podcast on 17:16 - Apr 8 with 937 viewsted_hendrix

I Haven't seen Finney for ages, the last time was at Vicarage Road when we won the Championship, he was sat two rows behind me and talking to someone for 93 minutes

Does anyone know if he still does the charity things? cant quite remember but I thought he used to do charity stuff with a poster who used to post on here called Mygen I think.

Easy to lose touch nowadays.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

This week's podcast on 21:13 - Apr 8 with 864 viewsqprd

im not sure why but ive been really struggling to listen to the podcast these days (other than when clive is on and ive been skipping quite a few of those too)...

i did listen to this weeks though to listen to you brian and i thought you were an excellent guest. really great to put a voice to the name
This week's podcast on 21:49 - Apr 8 with 827 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This week's podcast on 21:13 - Apr 8 by qprd

im not sure why but ive been really struggling to listen to the podcast these days (other than when clive is on and ive been skipping quite a few of those too)...

i did listen to this weeks though to listen to you brian and i thought you were an excellent guest. really great to put a voice to the name

Thank you, d.

Naturally when the huge appearance fee comes in (there is a huge appearance fee, right?) I'll be putting it into the LFW drinks kitty.

This week's podcast on 22:11 - Apr 8 with 803 viewsdaveB

This week's podcast on 13:25 - Apr 8 by TheChef

Well yeah, but in the case of Rotherham and Wednesday I expect the Queens Park Rangers charity to be in full effect.

Of course I'll be delighted if I'm wrong!

yeah I think thats a possibility with or without Austin
This week's podcast on 08:30 - Apr 9 with 704 viewsjoe90

Good podcast this week. Enjoyed listening to you Brian, thought you came across very well. Still don't know how you manage to update the match threads AND watch the game?!

My thoughts on Adomah is he's probably one knock away from a serious injury. He's been great value this season, but not sure if he's got more to give?
This week's podcast on 19:39 - Apr 9 with 631 viewsDiscodroids

Lovely to put a voice to the name. As a cockney, i understood every other word Brian!

;-)
[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 19:43]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

This week's podcast on 20:29 - Apr 9 with 601 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This week's podcast on 19:39 - Apr 9 by Discodroids

Lovely to put a voice to the name. As a cockney, i understood every other word Brian!

;-)
[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 19:43]

Ha Ha Glenn!

True story coming up... sometimes in another area of my life I do training sessions with mostly English people. This usually consists of fifteen minutes of me talking very quickly in a Cork City accent, finishing with "any questions" and being greeted with blank and bewildered gazes and me realising that the only two words the poor hoors understood were "any questions"!

So, for the podcast, I put a post-it on my iPad which simply said "speak slowly".

The result was that I didn't recognise myself when listening to it back, and you understood only half of my nonsense! No winners!

Login to get fewer ads

This week's podcast on 20:33 - Apr 9 with 594 viewsDiscodroids

This week's podcast on 20:29 - Apr 9 by BrianMcCarthy

Ha Ha Glenn!

True story coming up... sometimes in another area of my life I do training sessions with mostly English people. This usually consists of fifteen minutes of me talking very quickly in a Cork City accent, finishing with "any questions" and being greeted with blank and bewildered gazes and me realising that the only two words the poor hoors understood were "any questions"!

So, for the podcast, I put a post-it on my iPad which simply said "speak slowly".

The result was that I didn't recognise myself when listening to it back, and you understood only half of my nonsense! No winners!

straight up mate, it was good for the soul to hear your voice.

Leigh on sea awaits your weekend visit in the near future!

ps. i think clive should invite me on..
[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 20:34]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

This week's podcast on 20:34 - Apr 9 with 587 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This week's podcast on 20:33 - Apr 9 by Discodroids

Thanks, my man, on both counts.

This week's podcast on 02:56 - Apr 10 with 535 viewssilky

Brian that was absolutely superb mate. Thanks

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

This week's podcast on 03:49 - Apr 10 with 531 viewsnix

Just finished the podcast now. Really enjoyed it. Good to hear Brian being his usual entertaining self but live not in print. Hope for a reappearance!
This week's podcast on 08:55 - Apr 10 with 482 viewsdistortR

Brian's on the podcast?

Brought to mind.............

This week's podcast on 09:07 - Apr 10 with 466 viewsNorthernr

This week's podcast on 20:33 - Apr 9 by Discodroids

Mate if I had any sway over the guests do you think Fin would be on every week?
This week's podcast on 13:40 - Apr 10 with 397 viewscharmr

Sorry to interrupt but

Well stop interrupting then......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024