Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley Sack Dyche 10:41 - Apr 15 with 10851 viewsMarc

Ok, they're struggling this season, but does seem a strange one
Burnley Sack Dyche on 14:27 - Apr 15 with 3233 viewsLazyFan

Just guessing but ...

If results continue, Warbs will not be renewed and Eustace will take over. Otherwise, Eustace will leave as he knows he will never get the job. So, if they don't let him have a go after Warbs then they risk losing him. As I recall it was Eustace who advised Warbs when he came in that the squad need a complete overhaul. Eustace was interviewed by Swansea and turned them down, he is a manager in waiting and in demand. Worth a go.

If we go on a winning run (don't laugh too hard) then Warbs will probably stay 1+1 option. I suspect we won't as the players look on the beach to me so, it's Eustace in the summer and Dickie sold.

If that's the worst outcome (as I want Warbs to stay but only if the team improves) then I can live with that. Dickie is more replaceable than Willock or Chair or Dieng. So, if we have to sell an asset I would sell Dickie. Probably get Sanderson for £1m, I know people don't rate him, but I see the potential in Sanderson as he's young and hungry.

We need to renew Barbs, Moses, cheaply Adomah and Ball and then get in two LB's, one backup Keeper, one Dickie replacement and one number 9. We can then loan a playmaker like Willock as an improvement or at least a backup. So, 5 signings, 3 of which will cost the Dickie money.

If we can sell Bonne or de Wijs this could allow us to loan McCallum (so, only have to buy one less LB) and possibly buy a playmaker. We have challenges, but Warbs and the team have set us up so, that they are resolvable. It's our Jan loans that let us down this season, if they had performed like the Prem players they are supposed to be, we would be in the playoff spots now. The leadership tried, but it didn't work as is sometimes the case. As Warbs would say "we go again".

Go back 2 years and then look at now, we are in a much better position. Play the long game or self destruct like Derby.

zzzzzzzzzz

Burnley Sack Dyche on 14:42 - Apr 15 with 3162 viewsAntti_Heinola

Worms taste better up north. FACT.

Bare bones.

Burnley Sack Dyche on 15:10 - Apr 15 with 3087 viewskensalriser

Is Dyche to QPR actually any kind of real conversation real people are having in the real world?

Fck me.

Maybe I should give Salma Hayek a call after all.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Burnley Sack Dyche on 15:11 - Apr 15 with 3079 viewsDiscodroids

His voice sounds like he's gargling Liquid Gold amyl nirate but i'd have him at QPR in a heartbeat.

Unfortunatley , there's more chance of me wearing siouxsie sioux's fishnets down my local battle cruiser than Dyche coming to Loftus Road.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Burnley Sack Dyche on 16:59 - Apr 15 with 2925 viewsderbyhoop

Given their budget was surely one of the lowest in the PL,, keeping them competitive for so many years was a great achievement.

Whether he could reproduce that elsewhere is open to debate.

Burnley's somewhat limited approach to the Beautiful game was dictated by the players they could afford.

He played at Watford, so he's not wedded to northern outposts. If Warbs were to go, Warbs would be his best replacement. But I'm not sure Dyche would be far behind.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Burnley Sack Dyche on 17:16 - Apr 15 with 2878 viewsBerkoRanger

SSN were saying that one of the bookies favs for Burnley is Joey Barton.
Burnley Sack Dyche on 17:22 - Apr 15 with 2874 viewsPaddyhoops

The match reporter for the BBC five live has said Twitter is pleading for Dyche to be made our new manager.
F##king shoot me....now!!
Burnley Sack Dyche on 17:23 - Apr 15 with 2870 viewsjohncharles

My first reaction and I’m sure a lot of EFL supporters is what a stupid knee jerk move.
And we sack Warburton the reaction would be the same

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Burnley Sack Dyche on 22:18 - Apr 15 with 2730 viewsenfieldargh

Dyche nailed on for Watford.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Burnley Sack Dyche on 01:44 - Apr 16 with 2617 viewsnumptydumpty

Dyche won't be here.

He been a premier league manager for many years.

Why would he not get chance at another struggling Premier league club.

Wages would be a massive drop to fit in with our wage structure.

Hence belief he would be good option here - simply WILL NOT happen !!!!

End of debate !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Burnley Sack Dyche on 04:17 - Apr 16 with 2599 viewsstrikerace

The only thing keeping Burnley up was Dyche, just a terrible decision.
He should be given a statue at Turf Moor not a pink slip.
Burnley Sack Dyche on 07:24 - Apr 16 with 2521 viewsDWQPR

Burnley Sack Dyche on 22:18 - Apr 15 by enfieldargh

Dyche nailed on for Watford.

Yep. Hodgson is only to the end of the season.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Burnley Sack Dyche on 07:42 - Apr 16 with 2487 viewsPunteR

I like Dyche. Top manager.
Of course if we do part ways with Warburton then Dyches should be in the frame to be our next manager. 2 promotions out of the championship is all the evidence you need.
I can't see it happening though. Couldn't afford him probably.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Burnley Sack Dyche on 09:48 - Apr 16 with 2419 viewsTGRRRSSS

Burnley's current owners are the main reason I think Burnley have started to struggle but it's also not the most glamorous location and frankly they will probably never have it as good in years as they have under Dyche, who is top draw, had he been some exotic Italian/Portuguese or something he'd have long ago left Burnley as others would have chased him and chased hard.

I actually think he'd be a good fit for Norwich if they hadn't employed Dean Smith.

QPR may appeal if he wants to come back down south (I thinik he's a southerner) and Warburton did leave - but like others I cant see it as there would be other opportunities you'd think.

Equally if he did well at QPR it would enhance his profile, as I say for me Burnley's struggles say more about the people running the club higher up, as is clear from the departing players and lack of players coming in.

When they sold Wood in the transfer window for me and nary a mutter, for a side already struggling to score goals to sell the one player who might keep them up.
Burnley Sack Dyche on 18:22 - Apr 16 with 2271 viewsgolborne

Burnley Sack Dyche on 17:22 - Apr 15 by Paddyhoops

The match reporter for the BBC five live has said Twitter is pleading for Dyche to be made our new manager.
F##king shoot me....now!!

No can do, I’m just about to throw myself under a bus

We really have some idiots supporting our club, who have scant regard for
The type of football they watch. It really makes me question why I rub shoulders with many of them on my trips to the bush.
Reality is, knuckle dragging % football in the top flight is dead (arguably top of championship, too) and whilst some clubs (namely Stoke, Burnley and Sheff Utd) got a brief pulse out the dying corpse for a few years, it has no longevity. Fair play to the Stoke fans who eventually turned on it. If people think promotion under the likes of Dyche as a positive thing will see their club burn down the line, and will get zero footballing pleasure en route.
Apologies if I’ve offended anyone, but I’m quite happy to hear our legends reeled off by other fans with an admiring smile on their face in contrast to the scum down the road who kick off with chopper f’kin Harris. I’m actually nervous about the immediate future should Warburton walk. Somebody like Dyche would have no issue off loading our creative assets in order to raise funds and build a team of squaddies on speed, who may get you promoted, but what next? You’re stuck with the useless unimaginative c….makes me blood boil at the thought of it
Burnley Sack Dyche on 20:34 - Apr 16 with 2179 viewspaulparker

Burnley Sack Dyche on 18:22 - Apr 16 by golborne

No can do, I’m just about to throw myself under a bus

We really have some idiots supporting our club, who have scant regard for
The type of football they watch. It really makes me question why I rub shoulders with many of them on my trips to the bush.
Reality is, knuckle dragging % football in the top flight is dead (arguably top of championship, too) and whilst some clubs (namely Stoke, Burnley and Sheff Utd) got a brief pulse out the dying corpse for a few years, it has no longevity. Fair play to the Stoke fans who eventually turned on it. If people think promotion under the likes of Dyche as a positive thing will see their club burn down the line, and will get zero footballing pleasure en route.
Apologies if I’ve offended anyone, but I’m quite happy to hear our legends reeled off by other fans with an admiring smile on their face in contrast to the scum down the road who kick off with chopper f’kin Harris. I’m actually nervous about the immediate future should Warburton walk. Somebody like Dyche would have no issue off loading our creative assets in order to raise funds and build a team of squaddies on speed, who may get you promoted, but what next? You’re stuck with the useless unimaginative c….makes me blood boil at the thought of it

Yeah why would we want Dyche
I mean all he has done at Burnley Is get them promoted get them into Europe and kept them in the premier league with a budget of about a tenner

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Burnley Sack Dyche on 10:01 - Apr 17 with 2016 viewsClive_Anderson

This is good news for us if they go down, he would have got them back near the top next season no problem.

I think you can add this to the other times managers have taken a small club in the premier league "as far as they can" like when Charlton got rid of Curbishley and Stoke got rid of Pulis.
Burnley Sack Dyche on 12:54 - Apr 17 with 1898 viewsAntti_Heinola

Burnley Sack Dyche on 15:11 - Apr 15 by Discodroids

His voice sounds like he's gargling Liquid Gold amyl nirate but i'd have him at QPR in a heartbeat.

Unfortunatley , there's more chance of me wearing siouxsie sioux's fishnets down my local battle cruiser than Dyche coming to Loftus Road.

So you're sayig there's a chance?

Bare bones.

Burnley Sack Dyche on 18:48 - Apr 17 with 1718 viewsswitchingcode

He’s in discussions with the club about the 14 million left on his 4 year contract so won’t be rushing to look for another job.
Burnley Sack Dyche on 19:40 - Apr 17 with 1666 viewsPunteR

Burnley Sack Dyche on 18:48 - Apr 17 by switchingcode

He’s in discussions with the club about the 14 million left on his 4 year contract so won’t be rushing to look for another job.

Still not richer than Warburton. Apparently.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Burnley Sack Dyche on 21:02 - Apr 17 with 1564 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Burnley Sack Dyche on 18:48 - Apr 17 by switchingcode

Come on you can't accuse Dykes of being a money grabber. If he is he's playing the longest of long games!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Burnley Sack Dyche on 08:13 - Apr 18 with 1414 viewsdaveB

Burnley Sack Dyche on 21:02 - Apr 17 by CliveWilsonSaid

Come on you can't accuse Dykes of being a money grabber. If he is he's playing the longest of long games!

I don't think he is but no way will Dyhce or anyone walk away from that kind of money without a settlement
Burnley Sack Dyche on 08:50 - Apr 18 with 1377 viewsstevec

To think he took that superb Burnley side up in 2014, the same time as us. Imagine us having 8 consecutive years competing in the Prem, almost unthinkable these days.
Burnley Sack Dyche on 09:01 - Apr 18 with 1358 viewsswitchingcode

Burnley Sack Dyche on 08:13 - Apr 18 by daveB

I don't think he is but no way will Dyhce or anyone walk away from that kind of money without a settlement

Reported to be on 100 k a week 4 year deal negotiated by the new debt building owners.It’s usual for clauses in contracts stating contract will be honoured unless he finds new employment.Looks like he will be too expensive for most clubs unless he takes a financial hit.Don’t particularly like the man but think he deserves every penny after the 100s of millions he must have put into Burnley keeping them in the PL
Burnley Sack Dyche on 09:17 - Apr 18 with 1332 viewsR_from_afar

Burnley Sack Dyche on 08:50 - Apr 18 by stevec

To think he took that superb Burnley side up in 2014, the same time as us. Imagine us having 8 consecutive years competing in the Prem, almost unthinkable these days.

Imagine *Burnley* having eight consecutive years in the Premier League. They did drop back into the Championship for a year under Dyche, coming straight back up.

Look, I am being pedantic, I take your point, what he did there was nothing short of miraculous and I agree, it's hard to imagine us managing a lengthy unbroken spell in the top division, sadly 😥

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024