Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick Beale 19:18 - Oct 15 with 108821 viewsHayesender

7/4 2nd favourite for the wolves job

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Mick Beale on 12:21 - Oct 20 with 2911 viewsMaggsinho

Can't see him going to Villa to take over from Gerrard given their history but am sure he'll now be linked with every Premiership job that becomes available.

One silver lining is that if not already in place it will encourage the planning of a succession plan for a replacement for him when he does go
Mick Beale on 12:21 - Oct 20 with 2911 viewsSharpy36

Now reported on the beeb

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63330066

So it must be true
[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 12:21]

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Mick Beale on 12:22 - Oct 20 with 2873 viewsLogman

Legend !!!!

Get him inducted before the next Premiership vulture comes preying .....
Mick Beale on 12:33 - Oct 20 with 2718 viewsRangersw12

I get the feeling it's going to be a very long WC break when teams like Leicester, Villa and G Rangers sack their managers 😬

What I hope is that Les and Co are already identifying a successor
Mick Beale on 12:33 - Oct 20 with 2692 viewsBklynRanger

Welcome back Mick, I knew you'd do the right thing, honest.
Mick Beale on 12:34 - Oct 20 with 2682 viewsNoelmc

I'm sure while we are doing well he will be linked with every Premier job that comes along and I think we just have to accept that.

My view is this is a reflection on what a good job he is doing and let's make the most of him while we have him, which is exactly the view I have on Willock.

He seems a sensible guy and hopefully he is thinking longer term, that a promotion with us would be a fantastic achievement to have on his CV, rather than a short-term route to the PL that may well end in failure.
Mick Beale on 13:12 - Oct 20 with 2429 viewsrrrspricey

The promising thing for me is it's being reported that MB turned down the opportunity to talk to Wolves. Could mean he doesn't want to run before he can walk and will therefore see it out to at least the end of the season
Mick Beale on 13:13 - Oct 20 with 2418 viewsCamberleyR

Mick Beale on 12:01 - Oct 20 by hubble

"off chatting to another club?"

Come on Brian, you're focusing on the wrong target here: it was Wolves who attempted to poach our manager - a disgraceful move IMO - and Mick - again IMO - has handled it extremely deftly, not least, putting out an excellent starting XI last night, including giving Sinclair Armstrong his first start. That shows impressive focus and dedication amidst the furore, as far as I'm concerned. So give him a break and save your ire for those black country bastards.

"So give him a break and save your ire for those black country bastards"

Agree Hud. As Don on dotorg once so eloquently put it when talking about the 1976 surrender to Liverpool "Wolvercúntinghampton Bastardarsecock Wanderfúckers"

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Mick Beale on 13:18 - Oct 20 with 2334 viewspaulparker

Mick you look like a Greek God and I hope your next Sh1t is a rose petal

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mick Beale on 13:21 - Oct 20 with 2321 viewsloftboy

The clouds are aligning, this is going to be our year.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Mick Beale on 13:27 - Oct 20 with 2244 viewsRanger_Things

As you were. Nothing here to see. Move along now.

Until the next time…
Mick Beale on 13:28 - Oct 20 with 2244 viewshubble

Mick Beale on 13:13 - Oct 20 by CamberleyR

Agree Hud. As Don on dotorg once so eloquently put it when talking about the 1976 surrender to Liverpool "Wolvercúntinghampton Bastardarsecock Wanderfúckers"

Haha, funnily enough, Chappers mentioned Don's memorable and correct nomenclature for them last night!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Mick Beale on 13:28 - Oct 20 with 2236 viewsqpr1976

Mick Beale on 12:07 - Oct 20 by OldPedro

According to WLS he did have contact with Wolves

"Beale, whose Rangers side are top of the Championship, had brief contact with the Premier League club on Thursday after Wolves made an official approach to speak to him."
[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 12:12]

Wolves call MB - “Good morning Michael, we’d like to speak with you regards taking over as Nanager of WW….”
MB - “Thank you for your interest, but I’m Very happy at QPR and I intend to stay and finish the job I’ve started. Good luck in finding someone else.”

Covers both bases.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 13:33]
Mick Beale on 13:29 - Oct 20 with 2212 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Looks like Wolves have been in for Truss.
Mick Beale on 13:31 - Oct 20 with 2206 viewsMatch82

Man I've gone back and forth on this 10 times.
Delighted he's staying if that's true. Nervous about how the way it's been handled about the future if another offer comes up. Don't think Beale handled it well, at all, although I don't begrudge him the opportunity to do what's best for his family.

Don't think you can blame the club here either, the idea about a clause where you couldn't leave until at least half a year are interesting, but c'mon, if you had told us that we included that clause when he first signed the contract, the same people would have laughed and then said the club were idiots and probably got shafted on the contract so they could include that clause.

Overall I guess I'm happy he's staying but takes the shine off every victory from here on out in case it means he's gone.
Mick Beale on 13:43 - Oct 20 with 2135 viewsToast_R

Henry Winter is now blowing smoke up QPR's collective arsehole mentioning the buzz around the place and new training facilities etc. It's great QPR have come out of this looking good and the Sports jounalists are taking note. When was the last time you could say that?
Mick Beale on 13:44 - Oct 20 with 2121 viewsNewhopphoops

Mick Beale on 13:29 - Oct 20 by Wegerles_Stairs

Looks like Wolves have been in for Truss.

Beat me to it!
Mick Beale on 13:51 - Oct 20 with 2085 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 11:26 - Oct 20 by Toast_R

Simon Jordan reckons him going to Wolves would show a lack of belief in his own ability as a manager as he's soley going for the payday. He also reckons he's as good as gone.

Up there with his knowledge of the LOTG & how to stop Haaland - spot on again Simon!
Mick Beale on 13:53 - Oct 20 with 2055 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 11:41 - Oct 20 by robith

I'm glad he's staying, but he has handled this very poorly. We can't have a circus every time someone in the Prem gets the sacked cos he's doing interviews saying he's always wanted to ride a unicycle

Not sure how you make him the only employee in England not allowed to leave his job?
Mick Beale on 14:00 - Oct 20 with 1961 viewsMick_S

Mick Beale on 13:13 - Oct 20 by CamberleyR

A beautiful turn of phrase. Was the other “errant hedgeborne skainsmate” Something like that.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Mick Beale on 14:03 - Oct 20 with 1935 viewsDWQPR

Mick Beale on 14:00 - Oct 20 by Mick_S

A beautiful turn of phrase. Was the other “errant hedgeborne skainsmate” Something like that.

Those were the days!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Mick Beale on 14:10 - Oct 20 with 1870 viewsPinnerPaul

Mick Beale on 12:13 - Oct 20 by daveB

I think more likely it's got his name out there for jobs he might want such as Leicester.
I wouldn't get too attached to him, he won't be here long term

Can't agree there Dave.

Even before we were top of the league, even before he came to us - his name was 'out there' - he said himself he has turned down other jobs.

Can't believe anyone in football didn't know him before the Wolves thing came up 48 hours ago!

Can't we just enjoy him and the team for now, rather than fretting every time a PL club lose 3 in a row?
Mick Beale on 15:05 - Oct 20 with 1700 viewsBoston

Mick Beale on 13:18 - Oct 20 by paulparker

Mick you look like a Greek God and I hope your next Sh1t is a rose petal

Small penis?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Mick Beale on 15:07 - Oct 20 with 1686 viewsBoston

Mick Beale on 13:28 - Oct 20 by hubble

Haha, funnily enough, Chappers mentioned Don's memorable and correct nomenclature for them last night!

Has Mr Chapman resumed his position in the Weld ?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Mick Beale on 15:17 - Oct 20 with 1613 viewsdaveB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024