Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Critchley interview 18:55 - Jan 7 with 19211 viewssparkey

Very honest assessment. He is absolutely fuming which is what I really hoped for.

Before everyone gets on his back this is PBBCs squad who was on a serious downturn of form before he f^^ked off. Critchley has not set the world alight but who would when he has a squad who cant be bothered to even run half the time.
Neil Critchley interview on 19:04 - Jan 7 with 7643 viewsMedwayR

Good interview, let's see how he attempts to turn things around, I think he'll need a good couple of transfer windows but how much will he have to work with financially...

Poll: Whoā€™s better?

Neil Critchley interview on 19:06 - Jan 7 with 7619 viewsnumptydumpty

The issue is there is genuine quality in this squad.

He clearly has zero respect for a lot of the players as a squad but as said when you realistically should have beaten second in the championship then nearly the same team puts in this piss poor display.

He obviously put two goalkeepers on the bench to say to players, you playing for your places.

I can't say how angry I am at players taking the piss.

Do that again and f**k off out of this club.

You are surplus to requirements if so.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Neil Critchley interview on 19:07 - Jan 7 with 7616 viewsJules4367

It's one thing being unhappy with the team and another doing something about it!

Dock their pay, make it hurt them as much as it pains us to watch them.

If they don't like their pay being docked and say going to charity and or paying for youngsters to get in then they are prima donas and shouldn't be at the club.

The supporters put a heck of a lot in following these numpties and what do they REALLY care?

Let's see something tangible evidence of remorse and acknowledgement of the poor way they are playing other than a token 'sorry' (whilst looking to see who is going to buy them!)
Neil Critchley interview on 19:18 - Jan 7 with 7509 viewsRangersw12

Players are not even training properly FFS
Neil Critchley interview on 19:23 - Jan 7 with 7455 viewsbosh67

I liked that interview. I think he should threaten to chuck out half the squad.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Neil Critchley interview on 19:31 - Jan 7 with 7336 viewsDamo1962

Neil Critchley interview on 19:23 - Jan 7 by bosh67

I liked that interview. I think he should threaten to chuck out half the squad.

I don't think he is just threatening. Sounds like he will be demanding their removal from the first team squad immediately, and then the door hopefully.Will be Interesting to see how this all unfolds, now NC has laid down a marker.
Neil Critchley interview on 19:34 - Jan 7 with 7325 viewsLordPork

what little I saw of the match, BBC snippets, and the comments/match analysis it looked like a team with NIL intensity.

Usually with Cup games you'll get all the rush and bluster, none of it.

Bottom line I think there's a few that will have played their last game/few games for us. One thing a manager and supporters can't have is lack of effort.
Neil Critchley interview on 19:34 - Jan 7 with 7301 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Neil Critchley interview on 19:18 - Jan 7 by Rangersw12

Players are not even training properly FFS

Thanks for posting that, W12.

Some very concerning lines in there. Deeply concerning.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Neil Critchley interview on 19:43 - Jan 7 with 7225 viewsted_hendrix

Neil Critchley interview on 19:34 - Jan 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks for posting that, W12.

Some very concerning lines in there. Deeply concerning.

Well this Is the one that conerns me.

"ā€œThursdayā€™s training session concerned me and I told the group that."

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Neil Critchley interview on 19:44 - Jan 7 with 7197 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I get the feeling a player clearout in the summer will be coming. He is clearly fuming, and rightly so after yet another sh!t show. Unbelievable that they are not even training well.
It's going take him a couple of transfer windows to sort this mess out.

Out of contract in the summer:
Willock - 1 year extension possible
Bonne - already gone
Archer
Thomas
Amos
Masterson
Balogun
Shodipo

Bar Willock, the rest will be gone, plus numerous U21s/B team players. Cant believe Travelman is still not on that list.
Neil Critchley interview on 19:54 - Jan 7 with 7066 viewsSakura

I donā€™t blame Critchley at all on this one.

I think Bhatia needs to make a big call. Don't think we can blame Critchley as it's the same issue as with Warburton and Beale coming up.

So blame lies with Ferdinand and Belk. They both need to go in my eyes.

How have we let Tyler Roberts and how did we let Bonne into this club? Both taking a large lump of our limited budget

Were obvious errors ahead of time. All you had to do to know they were bad signings was see the fans reactions from the clubs they were leaving

Bonne (one example) of a player given a real contract who we should have known isn't good enough.

Roberts that soft disinterested underbelly we have too much so throughout our squad.

Obvious errors they must take the blame for. Could list many more.
Neil Critchley interview on 19:57 - Jan 7 with 7066 viewsWD99

It will be really interesting to see what, if anything, comes from this. In a vacuum, I really like a number of our first team players, and we have seen them play very good football. But clearly there is a mentality issueā€“NC said as muchā€“and those players arenā€™t gelling the way they should. I get the feeling Dickie is definitely in the doghouse, considering how he was riding the bench before JCS got dinged again.

Or maybe it is as simple as the team doesnā€™t operate as designed without Johansen in the midfield?

As another aside, whatā€™s the point of having Sinclair and Richards if we arenā€™t going to let them run out against a League One team?
Neil Critchley interview on 20:12 - Jan 7 with 6924 viewsBerkoRanger

I'm just pleased NC was given a 3 half year contract and therefore the long term incentive to sort this mess out.
Neil Critchley interview on 20:13 - Jan 7 with 6862 viewsstainrods_elbow

Neil Critchley interview on 19:07 - Jan 7 by Jules4367

It's one thing being unhappy with the team and another doing something about it!

Dock their pay, make it hurt them as much as it pains us to watch them.

If they don't like their pay being docked and say going to charity and or paying for youngsters to get in then they are prima donas and shouldn't be at the club.

The supporters put a heck of a lot in following these numpties and what do they REALLY care?

Let's see something tangible evidence of remorse and acknowledgement of the poor way they are playing other than a token 'sorry' (whilst looking to see who is going to buy them!)

if I suggested that, I'd be told by one or two of the dickheads on here that 'the adults are talking' or somesuch.

Critchley making the noises he does is one thing, and it's something, but are the players listening? I'm at the point of suspecting the playing staff are under instructions not to perform in the cups for unfathomably perverse reasons at our unfathomably perverse club. As has been said, last year's cup run was anomalous, and then the officials' incompetence/ corruption did for us anyway.

I'd like to see Armstrong, Richards, Jojo (if he can ever get fit), Balogun/Masterson and Dixon-Bonner all come in as starters in our next game, with one or two youth players on the bench, while the club hierarchy should be moving heaven and earth for decent pros to add leadership to this squad instead of sitting on their hands. At least it would send out a message, and how could the team perform worse?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Neil Critchley interview on 20:17 - Jan 7 with 6788 viewsstainrods_elbow

Neil Critchley interview on 19:44 - Jan 7 by Wilkinswatercarrier

I get the feeling a player clearout in the summer will be coming. He is clearly fuming, and rightly so after yet another sh!t show. Unbelievable that they are not even training well.
It's going take him a couple of transfer windows to sort this mess out.

Out of contract in the summer:
Willock - 1 year extension possible
Bonne - already gone
Archer
Thomas
Amos
Masterson
Balogun
Shodipo

Bar Willock, the rest will be gone, plus numerous U21s/B team players. Cant believe Travelman is still not on that list.

Of that little list, only Willock started today, so aren't you embarrassingly missing the point?

Neil Critchley interview on 20:26 - Jan 7 with 6737 viewsHunterhoop

Exactly.

The issue is with:
Roberts
Willock
Chair
Dickie
Amos
Dozzell
Adomah
Travelman
andā€¦simply because of that laughing at the end, Dykes, who I have defended repeatedly because he does work hard during the 90 (usually a lot more than the others)

Iā€™d also add Ireogbunam to that list because he has been shocking at tracking runners in recent games while is a great tell tale sign of someone not working hard. Johansen isnā€™t great at it eitherā€¦

Too many players going through the motions. Too many coasting and taking the easy option in and out of possession.

Dieng aside, Iā€™d sell any sellable assets we have now and reinvest.
Neil Critchley interview on 20:40 - Jan 7 with 6545 viewsstainrods_elbow

I would want to keep Chair, who, by and large, has been a shining light for us. Apart from Dieng and Field, and if Willock can't get his head, legs or whatever else isn't working with him right, I'd take offers now on all the rest, including Les, Ramsey, Hoos and Jude the feckin Cat.

Neil Critchley interview on 20:42 - Jan 7 with 6561 viewsDamo1962

Neil Critchley interview on 19:43 - Jan 7 by ted_hendrix

Well this Is the one that conerns me.

"ā€œThursdayā€™s training session concerned me and I told the group that."

Too many players have been stealing a living from our club for too long. Well done Neil for having the balls to bring it into the open.
Neil Critchley interview on 20:45 - Jan 7 with 6522 viewspaulparker

He can talk the talk but Iā€™m not convinced by him at all , he was the cheapest option which isnā€™t on him btw itā€™s on the board and DOF all of which I would love to see gone from this club

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot Thatā€™s there thatā€™s two, and thatā€™s Bowles Brian Moore

Neil Critchley interview on 20:49 - Jan 7 with 6471 viewsbosh67

After calming down a bit I am starting to think that Critchley may be the longterm answer and that this squad really isn't the answer. I would be quite happy to somehow survive this season if we can and then dismantle this squad and build one fit for purpose.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Neil Critchley interview on 20:55 - Jan 7 with 6409 viewsconnell10

I'll state what I did before, certain players don't want to play for Q.P.R.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Neil Critchley interview on 20:57 - Jan 7 with 6387 viewsted_hendrix

Neil Critchley interview on 20:45 - Jan 7 by paulparker

He can talk the talk but Iā€™m not convinced by him at all , he was the cheapest option which isnā€™t on him btw itā€™s on the board and DOF all of which I would love to see gone from this club

Therein lies the problem, we're skint as a consequence we have to 'shop' accordingly and that Includes for a Manager.
No way on earth can we Judge Critchly just yet, no way at all.
What we can do Is judge the players and they are (IMO) wholly responsible for today's debacle.

Neil Critchley interview on 20:57 - Jan 7 with 6386 viewsconnell10

Neil Critchley interview on 20:26 - Jan 7 by Hunterhoop

Exactly.

The issue is with:
Roberts
Willock
Chair
Dickie
Amos
Dozzell
Adomah
Travelman
andā€¦simply because of that laughing at the end, Dykes, who I have defended repeatedly because he does work hard during the 90 (usually a lot more than the others)

Iā€™d also add Ireogbunam to that list because he has been shocking at tracking runners in recent games while is a great tell tale sign of someone not working hard. Johansen isnā€™t great at it eitherā€¦

Too many players going through the motions. Too many coasting and taking the easy option in and out of possession.

Dieng aside, Iā€™d sell any sellable assets we have now and reinvest.

Who was laughing ?????

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Neil Critchley interview on 20:58 - Jan 7 with 6365 viewsted_hendrix

Neil Critchley interview on 20:57 - Jan 7 by connell10

Who was laughing ?????

Dykes

Neil Critchley interview on 20:59 - Jan 7 with 6300 viewsstainrods_elbow

Neil Critchley interview on 20:42 - Jan 7 by Damo1962

Too many players have been stealing a living from our club for too long. Well done Neil for having the balls to bring it into the open.

And one in the eye for those here (you know who you are - i.e. part of the problem) who try to tell me post-match manager interviews don't mean jackshit and we should suck them up. Let the cliche-mongers and mediocrity apologists take note! NC may not be Brian Clough, but he's about as good as it gets in the modern game when it comes to truth-telling. Paul Hall also challenged the players to show some respect for us fans, so it's not a one-off either.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 21:02]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024