Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prime (Drink) 14:35 - Jan 9 with 5492 viewsToast_R

What the hell's all that about then?

Prime (Drink) on 14:44 - Jan 9 with 4917 viewsBluce_Ree

Proof that even in a recession people love to be throw away their money.

The big thing about it is that it's being marketed by KSI (who appears to have no actual value as a person) and Logan Paul (currently being investigated for ripping off his fans in yet another crypto-based scam).

Quite how those two are the right people to develop a drink I don't really know. That's like if Nigel Farage decided to put out his own brand of biscuits. It's like, sorry but if I want a biscuit, I want one that has been made by an expert biscuit baker. What I don't want is one brought to market by a Putin-supporting, frog-faced c*nt.

Folks are odd though. Queuing up around Aldi to drink this fruity pisswater. State of it.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Prime (Drink) on 14:51 - Jan 9 with 4871 viewsToast_R

Prime (Drink) on 14:44 - Jan 9 by Bluce_Ree

The big thing about it is that it's being marketed by KSI (who appears to have no actual value as a person) and Logan Paul (currently being investigated for ripping off his fans in yet another crypto-based scam).

Quite how those two are the right people to develop a drink I don't really know. That's like if Nigel Farage decided to put out his own brand of biscuits. It's like, sorry but if I want a biscuit, I want one that has been made by an expert biscuit baker. What I don't want is one brought to market by a Putin-supporting, frog-faced c*nt.

Folks are odd though. Queuing up around Aldi to drink this fruity pisswater. State of it.

There's some local shop in Wakefield banging these drinks out at £100 a pop to dick heads who are travelling serious miles to lap it up. I understand Aldi before they sold out in a mass stampede, were retailing them at £1.99.

I can't cope with it.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2023 15:29]
Prime (Drink) on 15:18 - Jan 9 with 4779 viewsHunterhoop

Welcome back, Bluce.

This story has entirely passed my by, but I now feel suitably well informed as to have a strong opinion on it.
Prime (Drink) on 15:21 - Jan 9 with 4765 viewsDixie_CT

It is sadly where we are at.

I get kids being taking in by this sort of marketing hype but to see adults (in body anyway) joining in with the chaos is so grim.

As you say, state of it!
Prime (Drink) on 15:26 - Jan 9 with 4734 viewsHayesender

I hope there's something in it that makes people sterile.

These people should not be allowed to breed, and their DNA ends with them

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Prime (Drink) on 15:28 - Jan 9 with 4726 viewsTheChef

Humans.

Time's up. Let the bees, ants, etc. have a go.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Prime (Drink) on 17:40 - Jan 9 with 4567 viewsBlackCrowe

The adults are almost certainly buying to stick on ebay I reckon.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Prime (Drink) on 15:21 - Jan 10 with 4299 viewsPaddyhoops

The levels of stupidity among people never ceases to amaze me .
To quote Clive. “ As thick as submarine doors”
Login to get fewer ads

Prime (Drink) on 15:29 - Jan 10 with 4253 viewsted_hendrix

I don't know what your going on about.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Prime (Drink) on 16:20 - Jan 10 with 4158 viewsMonkey_Roots

A couple of the lads in my boys U10 team bring it to training... I suspect they refill it with water and just have the bottle as a status symbol.

Very silly.
Prime (Drink) on 16:34 - Jan 10 with 4099 viewstoboboly

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Prime (Drink) on 16:44 - Jan 10 with 4071 viewsloftboy

I hope the person in charge of marketing has a high bonus clause.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Prime (Drink) on 17:45 - Jan 10 with 3962 viewsactonman

It’s a supply and demand faze and will soon die off when people get bored of it !
I read somewhere a dad bought both his sons a case each costing about a grand or something from that same shop as Christmas presents !!!
I mean how fking stupid do you have to be as a parent to try and look so cool as a dad before realising what a complete fking tool you are

Anyway is anyone interested in buying a couple of packs of toilet rolls surplus to requirement ? I will take £15 each
Prime (Drink) on 18:21 - Jan 10 with 3869 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

*Laughs in Marxist*
Prime (Drink) on 18:46 - Jan 10 with 3812 viewsSuffolk

The country is full morons - with the exception of us lot.
Prime (Drink) on 18:47 - Jan 10 with 3795 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Prime (Drink) on 18:46 - Jan 10 by Suffolk

The country is full morons - with the exception of us lot.

Yeah, imagine being stupid enough to throw away money like that.

Anyway must dash, I have to book my train to Hull.
Prime (Drink) on 19:20 - Jan 10 with 3741 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Prime (Drink) on 16:20 - Jan 10 by Monkey_Roots

A couple of the lads in my boys U10 team bring it to training... I suspect they refill it with water and just have the bottle as a status symbol.

Very silly.

This thread has prompted me to fire up Mr. Google to find out WTF the OP is about.

I clicked on a link and discovered a 12 year old lad has set himself up on eBay to sell empty bottles. Seemingly the enterprising pup is buying it off other kids and getting double plus from assorted numpties.

It's incredible to think that we're the same species that split the atom; went to the moon and produced individuals like Lennon, Mozart, Da Vinci etc.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Prime (Drink) on 20:00 - Jan 10 with 3690 viewsHayesender

Prime (Drink) on 18:47 - Jan 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yeah, imagine being stupid enough to throw away money like that.

Anyway must dash, I have to book my train to Hull.

Ah yes, but at least you can make most of the fare back by drinking in the Walton social club

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Prime (Drink) on 21:37 - Jan 10 with 3590 viewsSydneyRs

I thought stupidity in the UK had already peaked over the last few years.

I was wrong.
Prime (Drink) on 00:22 - Jan 11 with 3388 viewsTripper

The kids behind the whole thing are very smart. Genius marketing.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/20407816/secret-whizzkids-behind-prime-drink-tik-
Prime (Drink) on 13:11 - Jan 11 with 3196 viewsqprcmob

Prime (Drink) on 17:45 - Jan 10 by actonman

It’s a supply and demand faze and will soon die off when people get bored of it !
I read somewhere a dad bought both his sons a case each costing about a grand or something from that same shop as Christmas presents !!!
I mean how fking stupid do you have to be as a parent to try and look so cool as a dad before realising what a complete fking tool you are

Anyway is anyone interested in buying a couple of packs of toilet rolls surplus to requirement ? I will take £15 each

I'll take four please
Prime (Drink) on 15:44 - Jan 11 with 3084 viewskingsburyR

Fu(king world we live in.

You cannot make this sh!t up.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Prime (Drink) on 15:56 - Jan 11 with 3051 viewsstevec

Prime (Drink) on 19:20 - Jan 10 by PlanetHonneywood

This thread has prompted me to fire up Mr. Google to find out WTF the OP is about.

I clicked on a link and discovered a 12 year old lad has set himself up on eBay to sell empty bottles. Seemingly the enterprising pup is buying it off other kids and getting double plus from assorted numpties.

It's incredible to think that we're the same species that split the atom; went to the moon and produced individuals like Lennon, Mozart, Da Vinci etc.

Like I say, the human race peaked putting a man on the moon over 50 years ago.

Football peaked around the same time, Brazil winning the 1970 World Cup.

Nowadays, Stupid Rules.
Prime (Drink) on 16:39 - Jan 11 with 2998 viewsswisscottage

People do no get how addictive aspartame and its ingredient phenylalanine is and how it alters your brain chemistry.

Its in frickin everything especially zero sugar squashes and fizzy drinks consumed en-masse.

I recently cut out drinking Pepsi Max whilst still supplementing with caffeine... so didn't suffer caffeine withdrawal. The withdrawal symptoms from the phenylalanine were migraines, cold sweats and severe sleep disruption, that took about a week to get over.

I then stopped the caffeine, and withdrawal from that was only a couple of days.

Anyone who consumes a lot of drinks with aspartame is asking for trouble later in life.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2023 16:41]
Prime (Drink) on 08:44 - Jan 12 with 2806 viewsTheChef

Prime (Drink) on 16:39 - Jan 11 by swisscottage

People do no get how addictive aspartame and its ingredient phenylalanine is and how it alters your brain chemistry.

Its in frickin everything especially zero sugar squashes and fizzy drinks consumed en-masse.

I recently cut out drinking Pepsi Max whilst still supplementing with caffeine... so didn't suffer caffeine withdrawal. The withdrawal symptoms from the phenylalanine were migraines, cold sweats and severe sleep disruption, that took about a week to get over.

I then stopped the caffeine, and withdrawal from that was only a couple of days.

Anyone who consumes a lot of drinks with aspartame is asking for trouble later in life.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2023 16:41]

Nearly all soft drinks seem to be 'no sugar' these days and include some awful sweetener alternative.

What's wrong with sugar??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024