Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dykes in hospital? 21:49 - Jan 27 with 24495 viewsBAWHoops

Bianca Austin is calling out QPR fans who have been sending Lyndon Dykes missus abuse (I know I know)

Also tweeted this

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Dykes in hospital? on 21:55 - Jan 27 with 9728 viewswombat

Just seen this as well , we have some utter tools as so called fans

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Dykes in hospital? on 21:56 - Jan 27 with 9728 viewsflynnbo

Shame on them if true. We’ve got some right tossers as “fans” but sadly they’re at every club I’d imagine. Again if true, hope Lyndon recovers quickly; he was still substituted due to sickness last game.
Dykes in hospital? on 21:57 - Jan 27 with 9710 viewswombat

Dykes in hospital? on 21:56 - Jan 27 by flynnbo

Shame on them if true. We’ve got some right tossers as “fans” but sadly they’re at every club I’d imagine. Again if true, hope Lyndon recovers quickly; he was still substituted due to sickness last game.

Wonder how many of the we must get away Tkts brigade will be at hull tomorrow ? Yeah deck all as always

Dykes in hospital? on 21:58 - Jan 27 with 9704 viewsdmm

According to the offy Dykes trained yesterday https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/critchley-pre-hull-270123/
Dykes in hospital? on 21:59 - Jan 27 with 9701 viewsBlue_Castello

WTF is wrong with some people, so they pretend to support our club and then abuse them for no reason, are we sure this isn't supporters from another club, Dykes is important for us at the moment, he's our only No9 who can win aerial duels and hold up the ball, he's had some good games recently, get well soon mate....
Dykes in hospital? on 22:03 - Jan 27 with 9622 viewswombat

Dykes in hospital? on 21:58 - Jan 27 by dmm

According to the offy Dykes trained yesterday https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/critchley-pre-hull-270123/

That means nothing , a shit load can happen in 24 hours to anyone , if he’s in hospital I’d be guessing it’s not football related esp this late in a Friday night for new to be coming through

Dykes in hospital? on 22:15 - Jan 27 with 9525 viewsozranger

Dykes in hospital? on 21:59 - Jan 27 by Blue_Castello

WTF is wrong with some people, so they pretend to support our club and then abuse them for no reason, are we sure this isn't supporters from another club, Dykes is important for us at the moment, he's our only No9 who can win aerial duels and hold up the ball, he's had some good games recently, get well soon mate....

I think you will find quite a few on this forum as well.

To me, Dykes is part of QPR right now. I will support him as I would do every other QPR player who is with us, irrelevant of who that person is, how well they play or how poorly they play. They are part of the QPR family.
Dykes in hospital? on 02:07 - Jan 28 with 9055 viewsBoston

Was it ink poisoning?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Dykes in hospital? on 06:04 - Jan 28 with 8924 viewsDamo1962

Dykes in hospital? on 02:07 - Jan 28 by Boston

Was it ink poisoning?

🤣🤣🤣
Dykes in hospital? on 08:19 - Jan 28 with 8692 viewsgazza1

Dykes in hospital? on 22:15 - Jan 27 by ozranger

I think you will find quite a few on this forum as well.

To me, Dykes is part of QPR right now. I will support him as I would do every other QPR player who is with us, irrelevant of who that person is, how well they play or how poorly they play. They are part of the QPR family.

I do not believe that anybody on this forum would be abusing him in this way.....its idiots outside of this forum imho.

AND, if he is unwell in hospital then all the best to him for a speedy recovery.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 8:20]
Dykes in hospital? on 08:52 - Jan 28 with 8589 viewstraininvain

Could be in hospital because a family member is unwell. Hopefully nothing serious and the mouth breathers on Twitter digging out his wife are a stain on the club.
Dykes in hospital? on 10:09 - Jan 28 with 8274 viewsloftboy

Apparently he got pneumonia, I know someone who was in hospital for weeks with that and lost 2 stone.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Dykes in hospital? on 10:36 - Jan 28 with 8146 viewstraininvain

Dykes in hospital? on 10:09 - Jan 28 by loftboy

Apparently he got pneumonia, I know someone who was in hospital for weeks with that and lost 2 stone.

And he was ill last weekend but tried to play through it. Doubt that helped. Hopefully he’s ok.
Dykes in hospital? on 10:50 - Jan 28 with 8059 viewsARudd

Dykes in hospital? on 10:36 - Jan 28 by traininvain

And he was ill last weekend but tried to play through it. Doubt that helped. Hopefully he’s ok.

Regardless of form/ ability, for all those writing players like Dykes off for “not caring or trying” read this….
Dykes in hospital? on 10:53 - Jan 28 with 8030 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Dykes in hospital? on 10:09 - Jan 28 by loftboy

That's very serious stuff, and if true, I wouldn't be surprised if that's his season done for.

As for social media, clearly blighted by the diseases of terminal ignorance and perpetual nastiness. For which the only real cure is to avoid it like the plague.

Get well soon, Lyndon.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Dykes in hospital? on 11:17 - Jan 28 with 7888 viewsEastR

Transferwindowitis

Get well soon

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Dykes in hospital? on 11:42 - Jan 28 with 7730 viewsDejR_vu

Sadly, isn’t this sort of thing to be expected on Social Media? It seems to me, the only way to avoid it, is to not use it, but if you choose to, you have no choice but to accept it in the knowledge of the type of people it can provide a platform to. A sad reflection on the 21st Century world we live in and a reminder of the low-life that live among us.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Dykes in hospital? on 12:14 - Jan 28 with 7556 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Dykes in hospital? on 11:42 - Jan 28 by DejR_vu

Sadly, isn’t this sort of thing to be expected on Social Media? It seems to me, the only way to avoid it, is to not use it, but if you choose to, you have no choice but to accept it in the knowledge of the type of people it can provide a platform to. A sad reflection on the 21st Century world we live in and a reminder of the low-life that live among us.

There are lots of ways you can combat it. Decent users shouldn't be bullied off.

Twitter abuse is solvable with a few clicks and some governmental legislation.

Sadly, it's profitable and increases usage.
Dykes in hospital? on 12:19 - Jan 28 with 7500 viewsDamo1962

I have an alibi 😉🤫
Dykes in hospital? on 12:45 - Jan 28 with 7385 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Dykes in hospital? on 02:07 - Jan 28 by Boston

Was it ink poisoning?

I laughed at your post as usual Boston you provide a lot of humour on here .Just like the other poster who said neck tattoo slippage a few weeks ago that was brilliant.
However if its pneumonia its no laughing matter sadly.First for his lungs this weekend then going forward .This could be a season wrecking event for him even if he does not kneed oxygen the toll it takes on a body is brutal.
Best wishes to him fu*k the wan*ers who abuse the man
Dykes in hospital? on 14:02 - Jan 28 with 7021 viewsqpr1976

Not in the team today, or on the bench ?
Dykes in hospital? on 14:20 - Jan 28 with 6859 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Dykes in hospital? on 12:45 - Jan 28 by CLAREMAN1995

I laughed at your post as usual Boston you provide a lot of humour on here .Just like the other poster who said neck tattoo slippage a few weeks ago that was brilliant.
However if its pneumonia its no laughing matter sadly.First for his lungs this weekend then going forward .This could be a season wrecking event for him even if he does not kneed oxygen the toll it takes on a body is brutal.
Best wishes to him fu*k the wan*ers who abuse the man

Given the time he posted being a good few hours before the pneumonia rumour broke, I think it safe to say Wembley's finest had no idea of the fact.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Dykes in hospital? on 14:33 - Jan 28 with 6729 viewsdaveB

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-striker-dykes-admitted-to-hospital-with-
Dykes in hospital? on 15:45 - Jan 28 with 6408 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Best of luck to him for a full and speedy recovery.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dykes in hospital? on 16:29 - Jan 28 with 6213 viewsdenhamhoop2

Connolly looks mile offside 3 0 wonder who plays him on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024