Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamal Lowe 19:34 - Apr 29 with 8468 viewsdmm

Just spotted his Bournemouth contract finishes in the summer. I'm not sure he'd want to stay with us but if he did and we could afford him, would you want him at QPR on a perm? I would.
Jamal Lowe on 21:19 - Apr 29 with 1929 viewsE15Hoop

Jamal Lowe on 21:17 - Apr 29 by HAYESBOY

If affordable then yes. Doubt you would find a better free transfer in this division id was can afford it. Also 29 is not a problem.

..Especially as GA has basically said today that he wants to offer Chris Martin a new contract (reported by West London Sport).
Jamal Lowe on 21:22 - Apr 29 with 1893 viewsDorse

Jamal Lowe on 21:19 - Apr 29 by E15Hoop

..Especially as GA has basically said today that he wants to offer Chris Martin a new contract (reported by West London Sport).

It's a 'no' from the Dorse jury.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Jamal Lowe on 21:32 - Apr 29 with 1856 viewsE15Hoop

Jamal Lowe on 21:22 - Apr 29 by Dorse

It's a 'no' from the Dorse jury.

Sorry, Dorse - looks pretty nailed on, Fella:
https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/ainsworth-hints-at-possible-new-deal-for-qpr
Jamal Lowe on 21:45 - Apr 29 with 1795 viewsRs_Holy

Jamal Lowe on 21:17 - Apr 29 by HAYESBOY

If affordable then yes. Doubt you would find a better free transfer in this division id was can afford it. Also 29 is not a problem.

sorry, it's a NO from me
Jamal Lowe on 21:48 - Apr 29 with 1772 viewsE15Hoop

Jamal Lowe on 21:45 - Apr 29 by Rs_Holy

sorry, it's a NO from me

Who would you get instead, then, RH, given Haaland is looking somewhat unlikely, I'm led to believe..?
Jamal Lowe on 22:02 - Apr 29 with 1721 viewsWhip_It

He's been OK for the last few games, was OK for his first couple, but absolute sludge in between. We could do much better for a quarter of the wages.
Jamal Lowe on 22:03 - Apr 29 with 1717 viewsgolborne

Jamal Lowe on 20:20 - Apr 29 by ngbqpr

Today wasn't pretty, but I thought every single player worked damn hard. Our first clean sheet in aeons, and with 20% possession still managed more shots on target than both Stoke, and our own feeble 1 or 2 per game of late.

I thought the goal showed just a glimpse of what I hope GA is looking to do next season - quick break, then some intelligent and incisive play around their box, which Lowe was central to.

Doubt we can afford him, won't lose any sleep if he moves on - but as said above, we could do a lot worse at this level.

I fear you might be right and why I’ll probably walk if GA is still manager. I ain’t paying for a ST to watch the other team keep the ball for 80% of the match. Can keep that
Jamal Lowe on 22:05 - Apr 29 with 1695 viewsderbyhoop

At 29, out of contract why not?
Obviously, depends on wage demands.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Jamal Lowe on 22:13 - Apr 29 with 1658 viewspaulparker

Jamal Lowe on 21:08 - Apr 29 by E15Hoop

Why not, PP. Do you disagree with what we've been saying, and who would you bring in instead?

Because he has been crap since being here and has only really put in a shift the last 2 games
We should be shifting as much of the limp dicked crap that has taken the p1ss out of this shirt the last few months not keeping them on , bar Field, Dunne, Armstrong , Dykes, Albert & Chair I would look to get rid of the lot of them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Jamal Lowe on 23:04 - Apr 29 with 1556 viewsnumptydumpty

Jamal Lowe on 22:13 - Apr 29 by paulparker

Because he has been crap since being here and has only really put in a shift the last 2 games
We should be shifting as much of the limp dicked crap that has taken the p1ss out of this shirt the last few months not keeping them on , bar Field, Dunne, Armstrong , Dykes, Albert & Chair I would look to get rid of the lot of them

Don't see why not with Lowe

Martin - am 50 / 50 on.

I think Willock is on his way but not sure why you happy to keep Dunne PP but not Dickiw.

Both have been poor but thankfully Dickie has returned to form. I personally be looking to keep Dickie. Dunne is the more limited player.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Jamal Lowe on 23:05 - Apr 29 with 1554 viewsMedwayR

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/first-team/lowe-signs-for-the-cherries/

He’s got another year on his contract.

Poll: Who’s better?

Jamal Lowe on 23:14 - Apr 29 with 1521 viewsWatfordR

Listen chaps, Ilias is being played on the left wing by our current manager, and no doubt if Eze was still here, he and Ilias would be swapping that position every other game.

Why would you need creative players in a squad where 20% possession in games is a bit of an indulgence.
Jamal Lowe on 23:27 - Apr 29 with 1493 viewsWatford_Ranger

Jamal Lowe on 23:14 - Apr 29 by WatfordR

Listen chaps, Ilias is being played on the left wing by our current manager, and no doubt if Eze was still here, he and Ilias would be swapping that position every other game.

Why would you need creative players in a squad where 20% possession in games is a bit of an indulgence.

Ainsworth had mavericks in his Wycombe teams. Eze and Mehmeti who makes Chair look like Devon White.
Jamal Lowe on 23:41 - Apr 29 with 1455 viewsLblock

Jamal Lowe on 22:13 - Apr 29 by paulparker

Exactly this

Okay I get we’ve just confirmed our status and people are giddy
This is a geezer who has MIA more than a someone with a spud gun at the front line

Nah…. Not for me

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Jamal Lowe on 23:45 - Apr 29 with 1449 viewsWatfordR

Jamal Lowe on 23:27 - Apr 29 by Watford_Ranger

Ainsworth had mavericks in his Wycombe teams. Eze and Mehmeti who makes Chair look like Devon White.

Mate, if GA can get us playing any type of football where the emphasis is on giving creative players their head, I'll be delighted and astonished.
Jamal Lowe on 00:44 - Apr 30 with 1370 viewsMonkey_Roots

I wouldn’t.

He’s a bit of a plodder, jogging around, doesn’t really close down quick enough.

He’s doesn’t look like a winger or a striker 🤷🏽‍♂️
Jamal Lowe on 01:06 - Apr 30 with 1344 viewskensalriser

Jamal Lowe on 20:45 - Apr 29 by ted_hendrix

Thought he's been playing better game by game recently, he'll be a good addition next season even at the age of 29, nothing wrong with 29 year old players either.
Not quite sure how people know what salary he's on at the moment, If we can afford him now why can't we afford him next season?

I might be missing something in which case, I'm missing something.

People know a lot of stuff ordinary folk like you and me don't. They know all the salaries our players are on and they know the salaries their as yet unknown replacements could be signed on. Not only that, they know all the undisclosed transfer fees too. They probably even know the ins and outs of the lunch menu at the training ground.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Jamal Lowe on 02:53 - Apr 30 with 1269 viewsPunteR

Jamal Lowe on 01:06 - Apr 30 by kensalriser

People know a lot of stuff ordinary folk like you and me don't. They know all the salaries our players are on and they know the salaries their as yet unknown replacements could be signed on. Not only that, they know all the undisclosed transfer fees too. They probably even know the ins and outs of the lunch menu at the training ground.

The ins and outs of a lunch menu..?
Celery - out
Beetroot - out
Cheese- in
Ham - in
Breadsticks and the houmous shit. - out
Tbh I've know idea what a footballer has for lunch. Used to be pie, chips and a beer, back in the olden days.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jamal Lowe on 06:42 - Apr 30 with 1168 viewsQPROslo

I think he's been good, works hard, good skills and nippy in and around the box, good playing off a Martin or Dykes type striker who I'm pretty sure Gareth will use, and out wide and tracking back. If Bournemouth stay up they may well loan him out again or sell, if they come down they may want to keep him. He's local lad too if I remember right.
Jamal Lowe on 06:53 - Apr 30 with 1164 viewsWestonsuperR

Attitude more than questionable at times and has scored only 3 goals since he came in Jan, would seem odd to reward that with a permanent contract.

We do have a huge issue up front though, really only Dykes so will need to look at some out of contract players with our lack of funds.
Jamal Lowe on 07:08 - Apr 30 with 1125 viewsMetallica_Hoop

If we can afford him I'd take a punt.

Either that or gamble on a younger lower division player.

I'd love to see Armstrong make a claim but he seems to get injured too easily at the moment.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2023 7:09]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Jamal Lowe on 07:16 - Apr 30 with 1106 viewsQPROslo

Jamal Lowe on 06:53 - Apr 30 by WestonsuperR

Attitude more than questionable at times and has scored only 3 goals since he came in Jan, would seem odd to reward that with a permanent contract.

We do have a huge issue up front though, really only Dykes so will need to look at some out of contract players with our lack of funds.

I think Dykes maybe one who will be sold if we get a decent offer. He's been pretty regular for both us and Scotland and decent strikers generally go anyway for a larger sum than other positions. So he may have more value than anyone else we have and take a chunk out of that £10 million or whatever it is we need to keep within the P&S rules next season. Gareth sounds like he wants to keep Martin and Armstrong, and I think Lowe would compliment these 2, plus we'll need 1 other striker if Dykes does go, Kelman possibly if he's good enough as back up now or more likely another big striker.
Jamal Lowe on 07:24 - Apr 30 with 1078 viewsNorthantsHoop

Not sure about Lowe had high hopes of him when he signed, but like most of the loans this season their performances in all honesty have not warranted a longer stay.
Jamal Lowe on 07:45 - Apr 30 with 1028 viewsdmm

Jamal Lowe on 23:05 - Apr 29 by MedwayR

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/first-team/lowe-signs-for-the-cherries/

He’s got another year on his contract.

Ah, thanks MedwayR. The Transfermarket site is wrong on his contract. In this case, I'd think any possibility of us signing him is dead in the water.
Jamal Lowe on 07:49 - Apr 30 with 1019 viewsRangersw12

29 on lots of money and his career is on the way down so its a no from me plus he's been terrible for 75% of the games

Need to remember these players have been awful for months and 2 games doesn't change that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024