Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stroud 14:10 - May 1 with 5613 viewsmylot50years

Today has to be his last attempt to fcuk up everything he is involved in regarding his incompetence
Needs to be removed from the list today
Stroud on 14:52 - May 1 with 4460 viewsToast_R

Managed to get both sets of fans on his back simultaneously today. Takes some doing.
Stroud (n/t) on 15:04 - May 1 with 4400 viewsmylot50years

Stroud on 15:13 - May 1 with 4333 viewsmylot50years

Thank God that clown could so easily have kept Rotherham up and had we not had miracle of Turf Moor Stroud could well have got us relegated
Fcuking Disgrace
Stroud on 15:52 - May 1 with 4195 viewsHantsR

From BBC message board, " Well done, Rotherham! But, boy, that referee was awful. Captain Mainwaring with a whistle, cards, notepad and not wearing his glasses."
Stroud on 15:55 - May 1 with 4167 viewsLongsufferingR

He seems to get himself on a roll in a game. Few decisions OK then one dodgy one, then loses the plot completely. Red card was fine but just about every decision after that was a sign of somebody who wasn't actually watching the game.
Stroud on 16:01 - May 1 with 4130 viewsted_hendrix

How Is he still employed though? surely they're Is someway or somebody monitoring performances? you can't just keep somebody on who clearly or seems to be clearly poor at his job.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Stroud on 18:09 - May 1 with 3922 viewspaulhoop2

One for Pinner I think….

Stroud must be the worst in the champ surely. No doubt we get him against Bristol

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Stroud on 18:24 - May 1 with 3863 viewsstevenagehoop

Stroud on 15:55 - May 1 by LongsufferingR

He seems to get himself on a roll in a game. Few decisions OK then one dodgy one, then loses the plot completely. Red card was fine but just about every decision after that was a sign of somebody who wasn't actually watching the game.

Think there was some question as to whether other player was within playing distance to prevent Hugil having clear goal scoring opportunity _ think others may have been more lenient

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Login to get fewer ads

Stroud on 19:52 - May 1 with 3709 viewsLongsufferingR

Stroud on 18:24 - May 1 by stevenagehoop

Think there was some question as to whether other player was within playing distance to prevent Hugil having clear goal scoring opportunity _ think others may have been more lenient

On replay it looked to me like the other defender was actually behind Hugill so he was clear through on goal.
Stroud on 20:11 - May 1 with 3661 viewsgazza1

Harsh sending off......
Stroud on 21:06 - May 1 with 3530 viewsNorthernr

Stroud on 20:11 - May 1 by gazza1

Harsh sending off......

There's then a moment in the second half where another Rotherham player goes through on goal, gets taken down, but he doesn't want to send another player off, so he doesn't even give the free kick. Straight up the other end, very big Boro penalty shout, but now doesn't want to give that because it should really have been a Rotherham free kick and Boro down to nine at the other end. Whole crowd from all four sides singing about him in unison.

Simply should not be refereeing football at this level. Liability.
Stroud on 21:19 - May 1 with 3461 viewsqueensparker

Still, the whole farrago left Reading fked so it’s all good.
Stroud on 21:36 - May 1 with 3413 viewspaulparker

Send him to Ref some Liverpool games that will get Klopp going

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Stroud on 23:07 - May 1 with 3251 viewsstowmarketrange

Stroud on 21:06 - May 1 by Northernr

There's then a moment in the second half where another Rotherham player goes through on goal, gets taken down, but he doesn't want to send another player off, so he doesn't even give the free kick. Straight up the other end, very big Boro penalty shout, but now doesn't want to give that because it should really have been a Rotherham free kick and Boro down to nine at the other end. Whole crowd from all four sides singing about him in unison.

He should’ve sent off at least 2 opposition players in his last pantomime performance at our place.He was actually reaching for a 2nd yellow but decided not to bother as it would’ve meant a red card being shown.How much longer can he be allowed to keep getting away with poor performances that normally end up in a mass brawl?
Stroud on 07:37 - May 2 with 3032 viewsozranger

We all attack Stroud for his performances, and rightly so, but really he is not the one who makes the decision to allocate him to this match or the other. Perhaps it is time, like with the proposed by us clean-out of QPR, that there is a proper clean-out of the PMGOL and get in more competent people to make better decisions on the abilities of referees. I am somewhat amazed that Championship clubs have not got together and asked for this.

The referee's training, at this level, is obviously so poor that new good referees cannot get up to the standard of Championship games and thus the need to continue to employ such individuals as Stroud, et al. There needs to be a review of the PMGOL.
Stroud on 07:51 - May 2 with 2986 viewsgazza1

Stroud on 21:06 - May 1 by Northernr

Haven't seen those incidents but the sending off is rather questionable.....I'm just happy that we have got 6 points from two away matches to keep us in the Championship!!!
Stroud on 08:17 - May 2 with 2930 viewsHayesender

Could you imagine the scenes on Monday if we had to win to stay up, and they'd put this clown in charge.

If would have been worse than the Crewe game back in the early 2000's, where the ref was literally chased down the tunnel by fans after the game

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Stroud on 08:51 - May 2 with 2875 viewsDannyPaddox

Fun Fact: Stroud as well as being involved with PGMOL, and the Referee’s Union, is an also active member of the Lollipop Guild
[Post edited 2 May 2023 9:06]
Stroud on 12:18 - May 2 with 2692 viewsstefan54

Stroud on 18:09 - May 1 by paulhoop2

One for Pinner I think….

Stroud must be the worst in the champ surely. No doubt we get him against Bristol

Andy Woolmer is the referee on Monday
Stroud on 12:27 - May 2 with 2662 viewsWokingR

Stroud on 08:51 - May 2 by DannyPaddox

Fun Fact: Stroud as well as being involved with PGMOL, and the Referee’s Union, is an also active member of the Lollipop Guild
[Post edited 2 May 2023 9:06]

Was chuckling watching his game when I realised that, unlike most adult sized refs, he has to take 11 steps when pacing out 10 yards for a wall.
Stroud on 12:43 - May 2 with 2630 viewspaulhoop2

Stroud on 12:18 - May 2 by stefan54

Andy Woolmer is the referee on Monday

Even worse eh Clive ??

Stroud on 13:23 - May 2 with 2571 viewsTGRRRSSS

Was that Trevor Kettle at the Crewe game?

I swear he was trying to incite something, somebody did get on the pitch as I remember?
Stroud on 13:36 - May 2 with 2542 viewspaulhoop2

No that was Clive’s favourite ref of all time Andy Hall. Now he really was bad

Stroud on 13:47 - May 2 with 2501 viewsThird_Division_South

Stroud on 13:36 - May 2 by paulhoop2

No that was Clive’s favourite ref of all time Andy Hall. Now he really was bad

Another little advantage for Luton, as he’s a fan of theirs he never refs any of their games.
Stroud on 13:49 - May 2 with 2489 viewsThird_Division_South

Stroud on 13:47 - May 2 by Third_Division_South

Another little advantage for Luton, as he’s a fan of theirs he never refs any of their games.

Sorry hit reply instead of add. I was referring Stroud and Luton
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024