Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
adverts you hate/dislike. 22:58 - Jun 5 with 9391 viewsqpr_1968

run its course now....hate it.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

adverts you hate/dislike. on 23:29 - Jun 5 with 4760 viewsRs_Holy

adverts you hate/dislike. on 23:58 - Jun 5 with 4739 viewsloftboy

Jane Plan, Gusto, Hello Fresh, just buy the ingredients yourself and save yourself a fortune.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

adverts you hate/dislike. on 00:05 - Jun 6 with 4729 viewsSydneyRs

Back in the day used to hate those Oxo family ads and found it really annoying that they always used to win best ad type awards.

Courage best ads with Chas and Dave songs, now they were good! And the Tango man ones.
adverts you hate/dislike. on 01:41 - Jun 6 with 4693 viewsizlingtonhoop

adverts you hate/dislike. on 23:29 - Jun 5 by Rs_Holy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/feb/22/accrington-
adverts you hate/dislike. on 08:11 - Jun 6 with 4581 viewsstevec

The Omaze million pound house draw.

That woman has a seriously irritating voice.
adverts you hate/dislike. on 08:46 - Jun 6 with 4548 viewsKensal_Ranger

'We buy any fkin car!'

'Just sold my car da de dah' Great, pleased for, now go away...

Hate it with a shuddering vengeance I sometimes find slightly worrying!
adverts you hate/dislike. on 08:55 - Jun 6 with 4536 viewsDWQPR

adverts you hate/dislike. on 08:46 - Jun 6 by Kensal_Ranger

'We buy any fkin car!'

'Just sold my car da de dah' Great, pleased for, now go away...

Hate it with a shuddering vengeance I sometimes find slightly worrying!

Agreed totally to the point that you yearn for the return of Philip Schofield!🙈

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

adverts you hate/dislike. on 09:01 - Jun 6 with 4530 viewsQPRSteve

All of them!

I'm sure a lot of them are designed to irritate just so that the product being advertised sticks in your mind.

The Just Eat "we got it" ads with the stupid voice are particularly annoying as is the Halifax adds featuring bloody Oasis and that nasally whine.
Login to get fewer ads

adverts you hate/dislike. on 09:26 - Jun 6 with 4516 viewsQPR_Hibs

I listen to commercial radio quite a bit and all of the adverts are infuriating. The trend seems to be to have annoying sound effects in them.
I'm drinking a coffee - Slurping noise sound effect.
I'm buying something online - keyboard noise sound effect
Etc. Etc.
A lot of them have a doorbell or a phone ringing which should be banned!

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

adverts you hate/dislike. on 09:43 - Jun 6 with 4496 viewsBluce_Ree

I really hated those Schofield We Buy Any Car adverts. Especially the one where his face was in the steering wheel.

Still, I guess I don't need to worry about seeing that shit again.

Oh, and fcking Daisy. It's a perfume or something. The advert starts with this monged out music and then has like 2 or 3 girls saying 'Daisy Daisy Daisy Daisy Daisy.'

It's intolerable.

The only advert that I remember liking was for Three (the phone company) lots of years back. It was mostly red and had an octopus or something in it. It was probably shite though.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

adverts you hate/dislike. on 10:06 - Jun 6 with 4465 viewsAntti_Heinola

adverts you hate/dislike. on 09:43 - Jun 6 by Bluce_Ree

I really hated those Schofield We Buy Any Car adverts. Especially the one where his face was in the steering wheel.

Still, I guess I don't need to worry about seeing that shit again.

Oh, and fcking Daisy. It's a perfume or something. The advert starts with this monged out music and then has like 2 or 3 girls saying 'Daisy Daisy Daisy Daisy Daisy.'

It's intolerable.

The only advert that I remember liking was for Three (the phone company) lots of years back. It was mostly red and had an octopus or something in it. It was probably shite though.

Yeah, that Daisy one is horrific isn't it? All perfume ads are really, really weird though.

I despise every single McDonalds advert. The whole feel of them, the guy who does the VO, the idea that families and friendships are built on eating their utter garbage. Awful. Also hate how we let them sponsor kids sport too. Glad of the money, but it's dirty.

Bare bones.

adverts you hate/dislike. on 10:33 - Jun 6 with 4425 viewsBluce_Ree

Yeah, true. McDonalds adverts are always set in the cleanest branch you've ever seen with people being nice and whatever. Have you been in a McDonalds recently? It's the 8th layer of hell. No staff up front now, just a collection point, massive delays because of Just Eat or whatever. And full of horrible little c*nts.

Also, not even cheap anymore. I know it's shit food but once a year I start jonesing for my regular order of a six nuggets meal (large, banana milkshake), two cheeseburgers and an apple pie. Which is always sort of great until the post-meal depression sets in.

adverts you hate/dislike. on 11:01 - Jun 6 with 4412 viewsguitarzan

When you get to my age all the programmes you watch have adverts for either funerals or riser recliners. 100 per cent pay out for a terminal illness. That’s something to look forward to.
adverts you hate/dislike. on 11:16 - Jun 6 with 4392 viewsTonto

I challenge anyone to find a perfume advert which is anything other than total carp. Particularly those that involve celebrities. The one with Johnny Depp digging in the desert (as you do) is one of the worst.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

adverts you hate/dislike. on 11:19 - Jun 6 with 4381 viewsBluce_Ree

yeah Johnny Depp acting like he's not the most pampered of Hollywood pricks. Like mate, you're not burying your riches in the desert. You're getting paid millions to mime guitar badly to sell some shit.

adverts you hate/dislike. on 11:39 - Jun 6 with 4353 viewsClive_Anderson

They're all sht aren't they? I had to get rid of my TV years ago as I just couldn't stand them.

The worst I think I've ever seen are those old Nespresso adverts with the weird European woman screeching "George Clooney is inside!", which made zero sense. Also those cnty meerkats. I left the country for 6 years and those fckers were still on the TV when I got back.
adverts you hate/dislike. on 11:53 - Jun 6 with 4336 viewsCateLeBonR

adverts you hate/dislike. on 09:26 - Jun 6 by QPR_Hibs

I listen to commercial radio quite a bit and all of the adverts are infuriating. The trend seems to be to have annoying sound effects in them.
I'm drinking a coffee - Slurping noise sound effect.
I'm buying something online - keyboard noise sound effect
Etc. Etc.
A lot of them have a doorbell or a phone ringing which should be banned!

About a year ago they had a terrible ‘Nurishment’ Drink advert which would come on Jazz FM every morning. It comprised of some irritating tosser trying to say ‘Nurishment’ but failing every time and talking gibberish like ‘nuggishment’ and ‘nomishment’ instead. Used to wind me right up.
adverts you hate/dislike. on 11:53 - Jun 6 with 4336 viewsSuperhoop83

People got paid for "acting" and "singing" in this and someone got paid even more for producing it!

Suffering since 1978.

adverts you hate/dislike. on 11:56 - Jun 6 with 4324 viewsSuperhoop83

adverts you hate/dislike. on 10:06 - Jun 6 by Antti_Heinola

Yeah, that Daisy one is horrific isn't it? All perfume ads are really, really weird though.

I despise every single McDonalds advert. The whole feel of them, the guy who does the VO, the idea that families and friendships are built on eating their utter garbage. Awful. Also hate how we let them sponsor kids sport too. Glad of the money, but it's dirty.

That fcuking cheery whistle at the end of the McDonalds adverts will push me over the edge one of these days.

I'm not lovin' it!

Suffering since 1978.

adverts you hate/dislike. on 12:02 - Jun 6 with 4306 viewsDWQPR

They certainly don't make adverts like they used to

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

adverts you hate/dislike. on 12:16 - Jun 6 with 4280 viewsRs_Holy

adverts you hate/dislike. on 12:02 - Jun 6 by DWQPR

They certainly don't make adverts like they used to

not wrong DW...

[Post edited 6 Jun 2023 12:25]
adverts you hate/dislike. on 13:08 - Jun 6 with 4234 viewsG_Ottershaw

Its these off topics (and the helpful advice from the other posters) that keeps me coming back to this site.

Any advert including the same tired out celebrities pretending to give a s h*t about what we actually want, whilst maintaining their already inflated bank accounts!
When will they learn to start marketing something that actually improves the quality of our lives!
adverts you hate/dislike. on 13:25 - Jun 6 with 4205 viewsw7r

Anything featuring Redknapp or Ray Winstone promoting betting.

Unless they’re donating all of their fees to charity then they should hang their heads in shame.
adverts you hate/dislike. on 13:29 - Jun 6 with 4192 viewsw7r

adverts you hate/dislike. on 12:16 - Jun 6 by Rs_Holy

not wrong DW...

[Post edited 6 Jun 2023 12:25]

I’ll have to show this thread to my old man, he worked for CDP for well over 20 years up until 1992, they certainly produced some memorable ads.
adverts you hate/dislike. on 13:35 - Jun 6 with 4185 viewsBluce_Ree

adverts you hate/dislike. on 11:39 - Jun 6 by Clive_Anderson

They're all sht aren't they? I had to get rid of my TV years ago as I just couldn't stand them.

The worst I think I've ever seen are those old Nespresso adverts with the weird European woman screeching "George Clooney is inside!", which made zero sense. Also those cnty meerkats. I left the country for 6 years and those fckers were still on the TV when I got back.

Meerc*nts. If people are picking their car insurance based on a fking puppet, they shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Although it's mad that the main Meerkat is the Geordie guy from Alan Partridge.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024