Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? 14:29 - Sep 3 with 12407 viewsJAPRANGERS

Rangers 0 Celtic 1

https://talksport.com/football/scottish-premiership/match/2023-09-03/rangers-v-c
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 14:41 - Sep 3 with 6290 viewsJules4367

Some might say "That's so sad and unfortunate for the poor man as he must know that the hounds are out for him (not only in West London!)" ....yes, some might say, but not me!

Well done Celtic!!
[Post edited 3 Sep 2023 14:43]
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 15:21 - Sep 3 with 6181 viewsnumptydumpty

He is likely get boot soon

My guess he will end the season at one of our championship rivals.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 15:29 - Sep 3 with 6134 viewsBklynRanger

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 15:21 - Sep 3 by numptydumpty

He is likely get boot soon

My guess he will end the season at one of our championship rivals.

- Unfinished business
- Been itching to get back (quite literally due to a virulent outbreak of scabies across Strathclyde)
- Got a lot of friends and family in Coventry, always considered himself a Coventry boy
- Various use of words like 'men', 'bond' and 'commitment'
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 15:40 - Sep 3 with 6096 viewscpgerber

He'll be just fine. Its not like Rangers will just stab him in the back at the first opportunity if a better option presents itself. Too much integrity.
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 15:44 - Sep 3 with 6055 viewsQPRConor2000

Seeing all the Rangers fans wanting him gone is quite entertaining tbf.
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 15:52 - Sep 3 with 6029 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Things coming to a boil.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 16:02 - Sep 3 with 5974 viewskensalriser

Looks like he's in a bit of a spot.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 16:50 - Sep 3 with 5767 viewsandrew1302

Comment on Rangers Forum

Beale was clearly a poor choice of manager, yet punters seemed to be beguiled by some exaggerated fantasy football stuff about the guy. If he’d stayed at QPR got them promoted, instead of mid-table where he left them etc. then the board may have had a leg to stand on in terms of an appointment and if he was smart he would have stayed at QPR to prove himself. Now his reputation is in tatters (as is his loyalty). Will end up back in the back room staff at an academy - almost guaranteed.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 17:14 - Sep 3 with 5688 viewsHAYESBOY

Huddersfield. Warnock talking himself out of a job although good result yesterday.

Middleborough? Manger under pressure.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 22:48 - Sep 3 with 5170 viewsconnell10

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 17:14 - Sep 3 by HAYESBOY

Huddersfield. Warnock talking himself out of a job although good result yesterday.

Middleborough? Manger under pressure.

I'm praying he gets a championship job!! I'd so like the Kunt to know what I think of him , imagine the reaction of the crowd if the fat bag of shite comeback to Loftus Road with his new team. I reckon he would need police protection.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 22:55 - Sep 3 with 5114 viewsPunteR

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 16:50 - Sep 3 by andrew1302

Comment on Rangers Forum

Beale was clearly a poor choice of manager, yet punters seemed to be beguiled by some exaggerated fantasy football stuff about the guy. If he’d stayed at QPR got them promoted, instead of mid-table where he left them etc. then the board may have had a leg to stand on in terms of an appointment and if he was smart he would have stayed at QPR to prove himself. Now his reputation is in tatters (as is his loyalty). Will end up back in the back room staff at an academy - almost guaranteed.

Lets hope he's burnt all his bridges already.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 23:00 - Sep 3 with 5088 viewsbosh67

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 22:48 - Sep 3 by connell10

I'm praying he gets a championship job!! I'd so like the Kunt to know what I think of him , imagine the reaction of the crowd if the fat bag of shite comeback to Loftus Road with his new team. I reckon he would need police protection.

… Says his dad!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 00:18 - Sep 4 with 4907 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 15:40 - Sep 3 by cpgerber

He'll be just fine. Its not like Rangers will just stab him in the back at the first opportunity if a better option presents itself. Too much integrity.

I know you are joking but I would be very surprised if Mick Bile got the ax anytime soon.
Forget all the angry talk show callers or twitterverse the board know its their best chance in a while to win it all and they will stick with him IMO.
Celtic are not the dominant team of last year and BR is going to have his hands full.
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 00:40 - Sep 4 with 4877 viewsSydneyRs

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 00:18 - Sep 4 by CLAREMAN1995

I know you are joking but I would be very surprised if Mick Bile got the ax anytime soon.
Forget all the angry talk show callers or twitterverse the board know its their best chance in a while to win it all and they will stick with him IMO.
Celtic are not the dominant team of last year and BR is going to have his hands full.

They probably will stick for now but the natives are turning against him.

Both teams in transition. Celtic had both first choice centre halves out yesterday and still got the win. Postecoglu leaving has led to an inevitable change of style but they should improve as the season goes on and the new signings bed in.
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 00:43 - Sep 4 with 4866 viewsaston_hoop

He'll be putting out the cones for Steven Gerrard in Saudi by October, guaranteed

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 02:11 - Sep 4 with 4743 viewsDannyPaddox

If you can persevere the 5 or 6 minutes of this you’ll hear the best inadvertent punch-line from Ferguson … who’s meant to be defending the mole-man.

As for Derek of Easterhouse … or wherever … ledge!
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 03:37 - Sep 4 with 4660 viewsBklynRanger

I found the post match press conference interesting, from a psychological car-crash point of view if nothing else. Head down all the way, just trying to get through it.

That Rangers pundit who at one point says "You and I have talked about this before" on him picking Tavernier again. Like he's fcuking line managing Beale - amusing stuff. And this is only the start.
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 07:35 - Sep 4 with 4390 viewsnumptydumpty

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 02:11 - Sep 4 by DannyPaddox

If you can persevere the 5 or 6 minutes of this you’ll hear the best inadvertent punch-line from Ferguson … who’s meant to be defending the mole-man.

As for Derek of Easterhouse … or wherever … ledge!

Derek.

Its only a game of football chap.

If Mick Beale gets taken out by a hit man in the next week, think the Glaswegian constabulary "possibly" might be knocking on your door. 🤣

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 08:36 - Sep 4 with 4252 viewsSydneyRs

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 03:37 - Sep 4 by BklynRanger

I found the post match press conference interesting, from a psychological car-crash point of view if nothing else. Head down all the way, just trying to get through it.

That Rangers pundit who at one point says "You and I have talked about this before" on him picking Tavernier again. Like he's fcuking line managing Beale - amusing stuff. And this is only the start.

There's a video on youtube taken by a fan and he's straight off down the tunnel at full time leaving his players to face a hostile home crowd booing.

You love to see it.
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 09:31 - Sep 4 with 4089 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 08:36 - Sep 4 by SydneyRs

There's a video on youtube taken by a fan and he's straight off down the tunnel at full time leaving his players to face a hostile home crowd booing.

You love to see it.

“Integrity is a real big thing for me and loyalty. You don’t give it to receive it back, but if those are the things you live by then at times when you are put in a position you have to be strong by them."

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 09:31 - Sep 4 with 4088 viewsDWQPR

A thread on their forum. With a vote about keeping him or not. Really not impressed by him. Shame

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/sack-beale.250080/

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 09:46 - Sep 4 with 4037 viewstoboboly

If Warnock goes then I would quite like Captain, racist, bellend Terry to get it, with Beale noshing him off, desperate for an assistants job. We then bum them so hard in the gob twice that they go down and don't reappear this side of the next ice age.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 11:09 - Sep 4 with 3881 viewsSydneyRs

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 09:31 - Sep 4 by DWQPR

A thread on their forum. With a vote about keeping him or not. Really not impressed by him. Shame

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/sack-beale.250080/

Wow they really don't like him. Among a lot of criticism I liked the below summary:

"A tactically inept bullshitter"
[Post edited 4 Sep 2023 11:10]
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 11:36 - Sep 4 with 3798 viewsJuzzie

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 11:09 - Sep 4 by SydneyRs

Wow they really don't like him. Among a lot of criticism I liked the below summary:

"A tactically inept bullshitter"
[Post edited 4 Sep 2023 11:10]

Don't like the guy as a person but how comes he's suddenly tactically inept when he seemed to have a good track record as a coach at Rangers & Villa then as a Manager with us?

Is it a case of good coaches don't necessarily make good managers?
Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 11:42 - Sep 4 with 3765 viewsSydneyRs

Oh dear! Bile in trouble? on 11:36 - Sep 4 by Juzzie

Don't like the guy as a person but how comes he's suddenly tactically inept when he seemed to have a good track record as a coach at Rangers & Villa then as a Manager with us?

Is it a case of good coaches don't necessarily make good managers?

Only quoting Rangers fans. A lot of them saying they have no idea what shape he's trying to play and doesn't know how to fit his best players into the team. Of course the emotion of having lost another derby plays a role.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024