Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) 10:43 - Sep 29 with 28141 viewsAndybrat

This is my 1st thread so quite nervous i get this right. Coming to October and I still haven’t seen a home game yet and on Saturday I have to leave at half time to get to Heathrow to fly out for work. Don’t expect any sympathy, and tbh I think I am a bit of a Jonah as I haven’t seen them win at LR since Wigan, being away for both Reading and Watford. So my prediction is we lose the 1st half ( because of the above) and win the second half ( because of the above) and draw 1-1
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 11:09 - Sep 29 with 7540 viewsHoopsie

QPR due a win and some goals at Loft end

3-1 don’t care who scores

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 12:53 - Sep 29 with 7427 viewsconnell10

1-1

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 13:51 - Sep 29 with 7331 viewsSimonJames

Urssss!

(No prediction, as I always jinx it)

100% of people who drink water will die.

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 13:55 - Sep 29 with 7320 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Will miss watching this tomorrow. I think we normally struggle against Cov, who usually do a number on us running and paasing through our midfield with ease. But our current system is designed to stop exactly that, by pushing the wing-backs into midfield and dropping two of the attackers in there to make six in midfield at times, so tomorrow could be very interesting.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:07 - Sep 29 with 7209 viewsdutch

Their time has surely come for a home win and more than two goals, although I feel slightly ridiculous even suggesting such a thing. 3-1 to the superhoops. There I said it.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:21 - Sep 29 with 7077 viewsDavieQPR

I do think Coventry's problem is not replacing their two big sales but replacing their 5 loanees. A nice 2-0 win for us.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 20:22 - Sep 29 with 6937 viewskensalriser

Brereton's gone, O'Hare is out along with several other first teamers and they've won one game. This is really a game we need to win.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 22:00 - Sep 29 with 6851 viewsHunterhoop

Heart says 2-1.

Head says 1-3.
Login to get fewer ads

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 22:17 - Sep 29 with 6800 viewscolinallcars

It's late and I've had a few pints of mead, so with apologies to George Gershwin:

How glad the many millions
Of Annabelles and Lillians
Will be
If the R's score three.

3-1 to us.
Being sent to Boventry ( match thread) on 22:34 - Sep 29 with 6775 viewsrbee

No idea really with our more than dodgy home form. But I shall be very optimistic and say QPR 2 v Boventry 0
Being sent to Boventry ( match thread) on 22:37 - Sep 29 with 6764 viewscolinallcars

Being sent to Boventry ( match thread) on 22:34 - Sep 29 by rbee

No idea really with our more than dodgy home form. But I shall be very optimistic and say QPR 2 v Boventry 0

That's a very bovine forecast.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 01:16 - Sep 30 with 6693 viewsnumptydumpty

If this was last season, 0 - 3, would confidently predict.

But IMO, we are better than last season and they are worse.

But still can't ever see us scoring more than one goal maximum.

Unfortunately still see a loss.

1 - 2

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 06:25 - Sep 30 with 6566 viewsQPROslo

There's a good interview with Chair on the Official. He seems like a smart footballer. He also emphasised how he enjoys playing with Willock, and also mentions Paal and Dykes from the current squad. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets his wish today and we start with a front 3 of Chair, Willock and Dykes with Armstrong available to come in off the Bench.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 06:54 - Sep 30 with 6539 viewsNorthantsHoop

Just can't tell with this team, I take my seat in the upper loft every home game and just wonder whether we are going to be at it and get a result. Personally we have looked far too passive at home for ages now and this has tended to give the opposition the upper hand in most games, hoping that the Coventry game is a turning point. Feel confident if we get ahead we will win, go behind and not so sure.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 07:02 - Sep 30 with 6525 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Good luck Andrew with your first Fred.

Like your first time doing anything significant, just relax, try and enjoy it, and well, not to put too finer point on it: don't worry how many times you get it in or about being Kakay, you'll score more when you just do the basics right.

Some Freds boast they've got a Furlong on them, but ignore them! Many of us over the last few years did well with a little Dickie and if, as rumoured, you've got a Cannon on you, then you'll be fine. Indeed, these days, some Freds prefer Dykes!

Only advice: make sure whatever you do, that you go Holloway in, do empty your tank and when you're Dunne, sit back on your Chair and take it Eze.

Hopefully when you Colback on it, we'll all be celebrating a 2-1 to the Rangers.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 07:18 - Sep 30 with 6510 viewsHarbour

Home win got to happen at some point why not today 1-0 Chair to get 89th goal at the loft end..
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 08:10 - Sep 30 with 6457 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-0 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 08:42 - Sep 30 with 6389 viewsDorse

Today's the day we finally leave the piss-drenched swamps of despair, where we could only dream of attaining mediocrity, and make our way blinking in the light of the sunlit uplands of an actual home win. Give thanks! What a time to be alive!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 10:04 - Sep 30 with 6304 viewsHooping_Mad

Time for a completely bonkers fixture, 4-2 to the R's. The local squirrel will make an appearance around half time and I think Gaz will have a scarf.

Could be wrong.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 10:08 - Sep 30 with 6293 viewsDorse

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 10:04 - Sep 30 by Hooping_Mad

Time for a completely bonkers fixture, 4-2 to the R's. The local squirrel will make an appearance around half time and I think Gaz will have a scarf.

Could be wrong.

Scarf and shirt unbuttoned to the navel. Flies status unknown.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 10:43 - Sep 30 with 6214 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Got a sneaky suspicion we will have too much for them. As always though the right side of the defence is a worry.

2-1 to the hoops.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 10:52 - Sep 30 with 6177 viewsdmm

Just as dropped toast doesn't land buttered side every single time, a QPR win at Loftus Road has to happen sometime. Doesn't it?

A 2-1 home win.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 11:53 - Sep 30 with 6068 viewsBoston

This is a 'must win game' for me...
a/ we could do with a home win
b/ don't like Cov, I got spanked up there 40 yrs ago
c/ I'm in attendance today.

2-0 the R's.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 12:38 - Sep 30 with 5973 viewsBurnleyhoop

Dozzell in the holding midfielder position scares the hell out of me, despite his good start to the season.

The return of Colback and introduction of Cannon cannot come soon enough.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 13:08 - Sep 30 with 5907 viewsBoston

I'm in the Crown & Sceptre. Usual suspects cluttering up the place, I note our site host has a Coventry shirted person in his entourage, but I'll have to push on as the bloke I was in for a chat with is missing and my nephew is more inclined towards other establishments...that and I suffer from Vertigo every time I use the bogs here!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024