Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City 02:02 - Nov 11 with 34862 viewsrbee

Looking forward to a home game, such a strange feeling.

Confident of picking up a point or three, such a strange feeling.

COME ON URRRRSSSS!
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 04:19 - Nov 11 with 12675 viewseastside_r

So are we all booing Dickie then?
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 06:32 - Nov 11 with 12612 viewscyprusmel

Please, please, let us have NEW MANAGER BOUNCE it must be our turn by now.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 06:36 - Nov 11 with 12613 viewsDoudou87

3-0, Taylor Richard’s hat-trick!

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 07:53 - Nov 11 with 12557 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Kudos on going for a proper old school sensibly named match thread.

Too often posters on here - me included - seek to name threads that will parody the moment née, plight of the Rs, with a witty handle, but which ultimately, only serves to embolden our opposition while setting forth our chaps with ridicule ringing in their ears.

I salute you, your integrity, and your single handed effort at pulling the Rs out of the self-inflicted mire we're in!

QPR ha, ha, ha, ha. 2, Bristol Titties 1. With Willock our main muchacho.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 08:26 - Nov 11 with 12461 viewsSpaceman_P

feel we're going to nab this one 2-1 an easy field tap-in from a corner and the other fingers crossed a Dykes header.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 09:06 - Nov 11 with 12376 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 09:23 - Nov 11 with 12314 viewsstevec

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 04:19 - Nov 11 by eastside_r

No we are not going to boo Dickie, he was a good lad who showed up week after week even when his head had gone.

I can’t even contemplate losing today, if there’s a god up there please give us a break.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 09:40 - Nov 11 with 12271 viewsdmm

Stop it. Stop it. I've gone all optimistic as well. 2-1 Rangers
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 09:47 - Nov 11 with 12252 viewsBoston

I am in agreement with the large west of Ireland plumber working with me at the moment, 2 - 1 to Kew Pee Our.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 09:58 - Nov 11 with 12209 viewsDiscodroids

Someday I'll be somewhere near a beach sitting on the porch of my 19th century beach house dressed in a classical cut away collar crisp white william hunt shirt, sipping an Old fashioned while watching the waves crash in the moonlight.

Indeed, The straight-no-chaser Argo soundscapes of Ramsey lewis will be playing on a Belt drive Otto Meyer 1960's turntable situated in my colonial style Small chambers, percolating the sea salt Night air with it's Chick Corea infused Jazz sawtooth waves of perfection.

Who Knows, Perhaps even a service Girl of exotic stock to blow enough uncut chisel up my arsehole with a nesquick straw to give me bells palsy, While Ramsey's 'slipping into darkness' plays on the hammond organ.

At that perfect moment, and with a coy smile dancing lightly upon my lips , I will remember and savour that first home win at Loftus road for 117 years this afternoon against Bristol city.

If it pleases the court, 3-2 to the superhoops. if it displeases the court, 4-2.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 10:12]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 11:36 - Nov 11 with 11999 viewsAndybrat

Gonna miss Illias but again feel full backs will have a big say. 2-1 Reggie to score his 1st for the club and Paal to remain top scorer with his 4th for the season. Lyndon to generate the space
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 11:41 - Nov 11 with 11979 viewsDavieQPR

Just put one of our quicker players on Dickie.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 11:43 - Nov 11 with 11974 viewsRangersw12

Gonna go 2-1 Rangers

2 up and we then concede with 25 to go to make it nervy
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 11:45 - Nov 11 with 11966 viewscyprusmel

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 11:41 - Nov 11 by DavieQPR

Just put one of our quicker players on Dickie.

We're a bit limited there Davie.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 12:58 - Nov 11 with 11714 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Going 2-0 to the hoops. Armstrong to start and destroy Dickie for pace, slip the ball between Dickie and there full back and watch him struggle.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 13:26 - Nov 11 with 11606 viewsDejR_vu

2-0 (Willock & Field)

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 13:28 - Nov 11 with 11599 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 13:33 - Nov 11 with 11560 viewsnumptydumpty

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 04:19 - Nov 11 by eastside_r

Don't agree with that at all.

All players were crap last season and if hadn't have been for a wonder display from Dickie away at Burnley, we would be in League One now.

And he performed well for couple seasons.

He will likely score and put in a man of the match performance and was offered a new contract but can't blame him for leaving us.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 13:36 - Nov 11 with 11529 viewsnumptydumpty

Am looking forward to a new style but today am not confident at all due to Chair missing.

Still see us losing unfortunately 1 - 3

If Chair was playing then I could see us drawing and potentially winning. But am negative sadly until I see otherwise.

But yes this is the time for Willock Richard Dozzell and Smyth to up their game without the presence of Chair.

The only outlet in attack has been Ilias so far so be a big ask to see how this squad performs today under the new manager.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 13:38 - Nov 11 with 11517 viewsDesertBoot

Chair’s absence dents our chances massively so I’m hoping the old Willock turns up today.
1-0 win.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 13:39 - Nov 11 with 11512 viewsderbyhoop

Feeling weirdly optimistic.
10 games since last home win. Bristol have won last 4 at LR. Sequences are due to be broken, fingers crossed.
2-1 Dunne and Dykes.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 13:41 - Nov 11 with 11500 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Just nice to go to a home match with expectations that we'll play some football and my neck won't be strained watching the ball fired high into the stands every few minutes. Think we need to score first to win.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 13:55 - Nov 11 with 11435 viewsMick_S

I just predicted Chair to score - back in a minute doh etc.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 13:57 - Nov 11 with 11427 viewsNed_Kennedys

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 13:33 - Nov 11 by numptydumpty

Don't agree with that at all.

All players were crap last season and if hadn't have been for a wonder display from Dickie away at Burnley, we would be in League One now.

And he performed well for couple seasons.

He will likely score and put in a man of the match performance and was offered a new contract but can't blame him for leaving us.

We finished 6 points above the relegation zone last season.

Don’t agree with booing Dickie though.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:01 - Nov 11 with 11378 viewsQPRSteve

Kakay playing RB with Smyth ahead of him worries me
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 14:03]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024