Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Year Loans 00:13 - Dec 10 with 3513 viewsMrSheen

I imagine a lot of Premier League managers who wouldn’t have let Ainsworth near their little darlings will want to get their kids into the Cifuentes Academy for aspiring professionals. Is this a good thing for us, or should we be looking for the Bosnian bargains he brought to Sweden?
New Year Loans on 02:56 - Dec 10 with 3352 viewsHAYESBOY

Maybe options if he wanted them??? Grasping at straws.......

Smells like a trout farm in here

New Year Loans on 03:48 - Dec 10 with 3298 viewsfraserc

Talented striker, you say?
New Year Loans on 05:05 - Dec 10 with 3226 viewsHooparoo

I know it’s only social media but Tim Irogbhunam still follows us closely and is obviously mates still with several of our squad. I think he’d fit perfectly into Marti’s midfield set up.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

New Year Loans on 11:55 - Dec 10 with 2971 viewsthemodfather

loans could be key but more important is DO WE HAVE FUNDS for loans? the new investment/ buy out has not happened and we need dosh asap.
New Year Loans on 11:58 - Dec 10 with 2947 viewsQPRConor2000

New Year Loans on 11:55 - Dec 10 by themodfather

loans could be key but more important is DO WE HAVE FUNDS for loans? the new investment/ buy out has not happened and we need dosh asap.

My guess is that we will probably get 2 or 3 in the door in January.

Hopefully we can hold onto Chair and Willock until the end of the season at least.
New Year Loans on 12:08 - Dec 10 with 2906 viewsDavieQPR

The different naming rights haven't been for nothing and should give some small leeway.
New Year Loans on 12:15 - Dec 10 with 2892 viewskensalriser

New Year Loans on 11:55 - Dec 10 by themodfather

Funds aren’t the problem, FFP is.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

New Year Loans on 12:43 - Dec 10 with 2820 viewsslmrstid

That chap in yellow on the first tweet, enough sponsors on that kit? Gawd blimey. I hate the increasing number of sponsors we have on kits now, let alone that much! No room for patterns under that lot.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2023 13:18]
Login to get fewer ads

New Year Loans on 13:05 - Dec 10 with 2701 viewsDWQPR

New Year Loans on 12:08 - Dec 10 by DavieQPR

The different naming rights haven't been for nothing and should give some small leeway.

And the fact that we are continually almost selling out home matches (cough cough). I can only imagine that the club shop is also doing record business😂

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

New Year Loans on 13:10 - Dec 10 with 2665 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I know I’m pissing up the wall here, but Ainsworth‘s Wycombe was famous for developing other club’s kids on loan, least of all Eze.

Leave the guy alone, or at least stick to the truth.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/eze-returns-from-wycombe-loan-spell/
New Year Loans on 13:46 - Dec 10 with 2535 viewsWatfordR

I have been wondering, since Eze's contract extension at Palace, whether some kind of deal might have been done by Palace with us to buy out the 20% clause.

If for example Eze's new contract has a £100m release clause, I'd have thought it might have been worth Palace approaching us with maybe £10m or so, given our FFP restrictions.
New Year Loans on 13:53 - Dec 10 with 2505 viewsTonto

I hope it's not loans. Particularly if they get in the way of the development of our own players. Plus, we aren't going to make the playoffs, so why spend money on someone else's asset now?

If we can get another striker in then that's excellent. And then if we lose anyone to a decent bid ( I didn't think I would be typing that a month ago), then obviously we will need replacement.

But in Belk and Marti, we trust.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2023 14:00]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

New Year Loans on 13:57 - Dec 10 with 2475 viewsThe_Beast1976

New Year Loans on 13:53 - Dec 10 by Tonto

I hope it's not loans. Particularly if they get in the way of the development of our own players. Plus, we aren't going to make the playoffs, so why spend money on someone else's asset now?

If we can get another striker in then that's excellent. And then if we lose anyone to a decent bid ( I didn't think I would be typing that a month ago), then obviously we will need replacement.

Likewise I hope it's not loans. Some of these kids from Prem clubs have too much money and poor attitudes.
New Year Loans on 14:07 - Dec 10 with 2436 viewssaxbend

There's definitely something to be said for a squad consisting entirely of players who are here with us however it goes and aren't heading back to a parent club afterwards.
New Year Loans on 14:18 - Dec 10 with 2381 viewsed_83

New Year Loans on 13:53 - Dec 10 by Tonto

I get what you mean, but we don’t have any FFP headroom for permanent signings, unless we sell players, and if Dykes gets injured we’d have precisely zero senior strikers. I’d expect to see us bring someone in, even if only a 6-month Chris Martin type deal.

Iregbounem wouldn’t be a terrible shout, but I don’t think we really need him with EDB stepping up: would much rather see that money put towards his and Willock’s contract renewals, which for me are far bigger January issues than bringing anyone new (other than a centre forward) into the club.
New Year Loans on 14:34 - Dec 10 with 2327 viewsMatch82

New Year Loans on 02:56 - Dec 10 by HAYESBOY

Maybe options if he wanted them??? Grasping at straws.......

From memory the swedish season ends at the end of the calendar year, could some of these be options on a free transfer?
New Year Loans on 14:45 - Dec 10 with 2258 viewsPlanetHonneywood

New Year Loans on 14:18 - Dec 10 by ed_83

I get what you mean, but we don’t have any FFP headroom for permanent signings, unless we sell players, and if Dykes gets injured we’d have precisely zero senior strikers. I’d expect to see us bring someone in, even if only a 6-month Chris Martin type deal.

Iregbounem wouldn’t be a terrible shout, but I don’t think we really need him with EDB stepping up: would much rather see that money put towards his and Willock’s contract renewals, which for me are far bigger January issues than bringing anyone new (other than a centre forward) into the club.

The worry is if Dykes' goals dry up, what will do then?

Losing his six goals a season could affect our PO chances. I'd think someone as back up would be on Marti's letter to Santa Hoos.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New Year Loans on 15:17 - Dec 10 with 2193 viewsloftupper

New Year Loans on 13:10 - Dec 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

I know I’m pissing up the wall here, but Ainsworth‘s Wycombe was famous for developing other club’s kids on loan, least of all Eze.

Leave the guy alone, or at least stick to the truth.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/eze-returns-from-wycombe-loan-spell/

I think 'famous for developing other club’s kids on loan' may be stretching the truth somewhat.

Every interview I have read of Eze he mentions Ramsey, Andy Impey and Paul Hall as the key people in his development.

He played 22 games for Wycombe mainly to get him playing with and against players who do it for a living rather than the under 21's
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024