Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bluebirds Match Thread 16:21 - Dec 31 with 52805 viewsconnell10

Well we didn't get beat last time I did one . 😇 I'll go a very nervy 2-1 win.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Bluebirds Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 1 with 2537 viewsbaz_qpr

Bluebirds Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 1 by QPROslo

And I think he blocked off Dunne from getting his head on that too.

I think Dunne has to do better there as the free zonal centre back and get in front of his man
Bluebirds Match Thread on 20:58 - Jan 1 with 2441 viewstraininvain

Bluebirds Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 1 by baz_qpr

I think Dunne has to do better there as the free zonal centre back and get in front of his man

Agreed and Dunne’s reaction immediately after conceding suggests he should’ve been doing better in that situation.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 20:59 - Jan 1 with 2426 viewsNed_Kennedys

Bluebirds Match Thread on 19:27 - Jan 1 by mart_Goblin

Somewhat speechless after that .

We all knew it would be bad but that was utter dross.
Still reading on here the manager has to set them up better , has to get them to play forward and not side to side, has to get them to man make and not zonal mark and on and on and on our fan base goes letting this bunch of footballers of the hook and blaming everybody but them for their incompetence. MC has said time after time that he doesn’t want them keeping the ball for keeping the balls sake . He wants them keeping it with purpose but they can’t do it. They ain’t brave enough or good enough. The movement isn’t intelligent enough and when we do move the ball forward the first Touch is poor or the pass is astray.
That’s on the bloody players !!!
Ok, we could blame the people who cobbled this dogshit together. We should .
But these players are weak in so many ways. It doesn’t matter if the instructions are man to man or zonal , if they all do their job properly then they defend the corners properly . But they can’t .
I’m actually reading on here that it was a poor starting 11 that was picked.
And what could have picked from? The argument is Kolli and Sinclair should have started!
Forgive me but where is the evidence that should have started before today.
None!!!
Kolli did well when he came on and I hope the thigh injury isn’t too serious but he should have started the game??? Some of our lot are f*cking cuckoo.
Playing Adomah in midfield was a bit bonkers but it’s desperate . This lot are desperate .
Murmurings from inside that the players are annoyed and ‘sulky’ because they had to train and play 6 days in a row .

That there tells you everything about them.

We need 5 or 6 players to keep us up .

“Yeah but we ain’t got no money ..FFP…blah blah “

I am fully aware . Whether we can do it or not is neither here nor there .
That’s what we need. As this lot are toothless with Chair. Without him just brainless.

Yeah you are ‘actually reading’ that some people thought the starting 11 was poor.

Too safe considering we desperately needed to score goals and were at home to a bang average side. Yes it would have been a gamble to start two up front or Kolli/Armstrong on the wing but if anyone expected that starting line up to score a goal or even create a decent chance then the first half performance proved you wrong.

Rectified at half time by replacing a defender on the wing with Kolli.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 21:01 - Jan 1 with 2423 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bluebirds Match Thread on 20:58 - Jan 1 by traininvain

Agreed and Dunne’s reaction immediately after conceding suggests he should’ve been doing better in that situation.

I still can't see that, and Gus thinks I'm wrong too!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bluebirds Match Thread on 21:04 - Jan 1 with 2382 viewsParkRoyalR

Bluebirds Match Thread on 20:58 - Jan 1 by traininvain

And whether we're defending zonal or whatever system, I cannot understand JCS marking himself at the Back Post.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 21:10 - Jan 1 with 2332 viewstraininvain

Bluebirds Match Thread on 21:01 - Jan 1 by BrianMcCarthy

I still can't see that, and Gus thinks I'm wrong too!

Rewatching the highlights and it looks like we’re defending zonally with Dunne the spare man to attack (or should that be defend!) the ball in the six yard box which makes sense as Larkeche isn’t good enough in the air to be relied upon as the main defender in that zone.

Dunne challenges for the header but seems to arrive late and perhaps misjudges the flight of the ball as he doesn’t get anywhere near it. It’s a disappointing attempt given that he’s meant to be one of our best centre backs at defending set pieces.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 21:15 - Jan 1 with 2299 viewstraininvain

Bluebirds Match Thread on 21:04 - Jan 1 by ParkRoyalR

And whether we're defending zonal or whatever system, I cannot understand JCS marking himself at the Back Post.

It looks like our centre backs have been given zones to defend and attack the ball not a specific opposition player hence why Dunne and JCS are both ‘spare’. Dunne seems to be more central six yard box whilst JCS is back post.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 21:20 - Jan 1 with 2265 viewsrbee

Second goal that system looks even worse.

As has been said put our tallest men up against their tallest men for those corners and today we get at least a point as Cardiff offered little in open play.
Login to get fewer ads

Bluebirds Match Thread on 21:30 - Jan 1 with 2195 viewsManinBlack

Bluebirds Match Thread on 17:10 - Jan 1 by rbee

Started the second half well, encouraging to see the team show some character and score the goal. I honestly thought we would push on from there but we let Cardiff back in to the game.

Begovich looked to be heading for the Hot Dog stand in South Africa Road as he was nowhere near the ball, utter madness.

A lot is going to depend on how seriously injured the missing players are but the games are now beginning to disappear quickly and we are likely to drop another place tonight.

Stoke and Plymouth both picked up a point today to increase the gap between us. It's looking grim lads.

Don't worry about Plymouth we won't catch them. Still picking up points after losing their manager, still averaging three goals in every home game while we average zero goals. The idea that we have a chance of catching a team that score plenty of goals is fanciful.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 21:42 - Jan 1 with 2128 viewsdavman

Bluebirds Match Thread on 19:56 - Jan 1 by mart_Goblin

Only been told it so not heard it first hand myself but that’s not the first thing I’ve been told about the players since MC has been here. I think they are already pushing him close to exploding from what I gather.
Just makes me so angry

This is on the board for assembling this shower of poo and on the players for continuing to be a shower of poo. The problem is, it's only Hoos that we can get angry about; the rest of them including the one we had a fckng stand named after have run away because it has all got too difficult.

At the end of the season I was in the 'if it a'int bolted down, get rid" school and nothing has changed. This is not a squad that needs a "tweak" here; the strikers are non-existent, the midfield utterly unfit for purpose. CBs full of players we'll only get 25 games from each and Jimmy Dumb. Wingers who can't score regularly and a goalkeeper capable of brilliance, but who has cost us points with glaring errors whilst promoting Chel*** podcasts and flogging gloves.

Argh!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Bluebirds Match Thread on 22:17 - Jan 1 with 2029 viewsStreathamRanger

Just watched Marti's post match interview. Looks like we've broken another good man.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 22:26 - Jan 1 with 1982 viewsmart_Goblin

Bluebirds Match Thread on 21:42 - Jan 1 by davman

This is on the board for assembling this shower of poo and on the players for continuing to be a shower of poo. The problem is, it's only Hoos that we can get angry about; the rest of them including the one we had a fckng stand named after have run away because it has all got too difficult.

At the end of the season I was in the 'if it a'int bolted down, get rid" school and nothing has changed. This is not a squad that needs a "tweak" here; the strikers are non-existent, the midfield utterly unfit for purpose. CBs full of players we'll only get 25 games from each and Jimmy Dumb. Wingers who can't score regularly and a goalkeeper capable of brilliance, but who has cost us points with glaring errors whilst promoting Chel*** podcasts and flogging gloves.

Argh!

Yep. Spot on
Bluebirds Match Thread on 22:26 - Jan 1 with 1967 viewsDamo1962

Bluebirds Match Thread on 22:17 - Jan 1 by StreathamRanger

Just watched Marti's post match interview. Looks like we've broken another good man.

That is such a shame. Think he might jump ship soon...he must be regretting his decision to come here. I'm sure he can resurrect his career somewhere else with proper footballers. Who needs the grief of managing this team and club.These players have a lot to answer for.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 22:32 - Jan 1 with 1951 viewsLoyalitat

Bluebirds Match Thread on 21:30 - Jan 1 by ManinBlack

Don't worry about Plymouth we won't catch them. Still picking up points after losing their manager, still averaging three goals in every home game while we average zero goals. The idea that we have a chance of catching a team that score plenty of goals is fanciful.

Fanciful indeed. They.ve got a Scottish forward in his first season at this level, who has scored 8 goals in 20 games. If only our more experienced Scottish forward at championship level were as prolific.
[Post edited 1 Jan 22:33]
Bluebirds Match Thread on 23:52 - Jan 1 with 1742 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Bluebirds Match Thread on 22:26 - Jan 1 by Damo1962

That is such a shame. Think he might jump ship soon...he must be regretting his decision to come here. I'm sure he can resurrect his career somewhere else with proper footballers. Who needs the grief of managing this team and club.These players have a lot to answer for.

There is definitely a good manager there, just no chance with this squad....you'd struggle to coach them to tie there shoelaces.....they are awful, worst we have had in a long time and that's saying something!!!!!!
Bluebirds Match Thread on 23:58 - Jan 1 with 1735 viewsHooparoo

So fcking sick of this sh!t. Following the Rs is like being in an abusive relationship you can’t break free from 😬
[Post edited 1 Jan 23:58]

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Bluebirds Match Thread on 00:01 - Jan 2 with 1729 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Bluebirds Match Thread on 23:58 - Jan 1 by Hooparoo

So fcking sick of this sh!t. Following the Rs is like being in an abusive relationship you can’t break free from 😬
[Post edited 1 Jan 23:58]

You don't even know why your still hanging on to it....but you are......and your still saying I love you.....its sad really....but them blue and white hoops look nice
Bluebirds Match Thread on 08:00 - Jan 2 with 1427 viewsSpaceman_P

this loss depressed the heck out of me too. the reason why is because I think everyone has realised we're just not good enough for this league.

Without Cook or Chair, we're probably the low end of League one. In fact probably League 2.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 08:53 - Jan 2 with 1312 viewsNorthantsHoop

Agree, think Marti can be a great manager for us, we just have such a poor set of players, realistically I can't see him staying if we get relegated will probably move to a club in one of the European leagues.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 08:58 - Jan 2 with 1282 viewsmart_Goblin

Bluebirds Match Thread on 08:00 - Jan 2 by Spaceman_P

this loss depressed the heck out of me too. the reason why is because I think everyone has realised we're just not good enough for this league.

Without Cook or Chair, we're probably the low end of League one. In fact probably League 2.

I think some people realised months and months ago but are still being called ‘negative’ even after yesterday .
This squad is a shocker. The pundits everywhere, all bookies etc had us going down in the summer.
They saw it, most of us saw it but the club took that gamble to have such ridiculously thin and insipid squad.
Yet some, even last night were trying to lay the blame at MC’s door.

Medication time
Bluebirds Match Thread on 09:36 - Jan 2 with 1193 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Bluebirds Match Thread on 08:58 - Jan 2 by mart_Goblin

I think some people realised months and months ago but are still being called ‘negative’ even after yesterday .
This squad is a shocker. The pundits everywhere, all bookies etc had us going down in the summer.
They saw it, most of us saw it but the club took that gamble to have such ridiculously thin and insipid squad.
Yet some, even last night were trying to lay the blame at MC’s door.

Medication time

It's true......any defending of the squad and the ownership is surely insanity?
Bluebirds Match Thread on 11:10 - Jan 2 with 1065 viewsTheChef

Bluebirds Match Thread on 18:36 - Jan 1 by rbee

Wednesday are two up so as expected we go down another place.

Wednesday played with an attacking mindset and intensity and made the most of Hull's sending off...

Our players might like to try something similar, they may be surprised.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Bluebirds Match Thread on 14:27 - Jan 3 with 812 viewsCamberleyR

It seems like they're throwing another manager under the bus.

If it was physically possible, bar a couple, I'd be kicking this useless shower of twátspangles out of the door tomorrow.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024