Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. 11:18 - Jan 13 with 41744 viewsBluce_Ree

Funnily enough I only went to one match last year and it was that win over Watford. I think that qualifies me, mojo-wise, to start this thread.

Watford. Currently 11th. Won their last two. Thing is, THEY'RE STILL F**KING WATFORD and, when it comes to QPR, I'M TIRED OF OUR SHIT.

1-0 to the Rs. Not sure I believe it but I'm manifesting it. Noel Edmonds style. Ask the universe. Just like last time. Hey Universe, give me three points and make it scrappy.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:28 - Jan 14 with 1704 viewsR_from_afar

EDB and Smyth for Colback and Chair

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:28 - Jan 14 with 1690 viewsjoolsyp

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:26 - Jan 14 by paulparker

Armstrong still up for the fight, get him a new contract pronto

I think this has been his best performance for us. If only he could finish!
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:28 - Jan 14 with 1689 viewsSilverfoxqpr

I'm going back to my desk to draft some more Reinsurance contracts, hand on heart it's more fun than this. I wasn't going to drink today either but..........
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:29 - Jan 14 with 1678 viewsaston_hoop

Chair brought off. Might get lunch started then
[Post edited 14 Jan 13:29]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:29 - Jan 14 with 1635 viewsR_from_afar

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:24 - Jan 14 by lassel

Yeah lads, the guy who scored just now from distance, let’s leave him free on the edge of the box for the second ball…

I actually thought we closed down pretty well that time but clearly not well enough because it squeezed through

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:30 - Jan 14 with 1625 viewsrbee

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:25 - Jan 14 by Drewster

He’s just scored his second from exactly the same spot as the first! Ffs

Yup, we learnt from the first.

Despair with this team. Games are running out, gap is not closing, I am running out of straws.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:30 - Jan 14 with 1559 viewstraininvain

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:28 - Jan 14 by joolsyp

I think this has been his best performance for us. If only he could finish!

People moaning about his finishing are missing the point that he’s our only player capable of creating those chances in the first place.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:31 - Jan 14 with 1515 viewslassel

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:29 - Jan 14 by R_from_afar

I actually thought we closed down pretty well that time but clearly not well enough because it squeezed through

Eh? He was left all alone in 5 yards of space to do whatever he wanted.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:31 - Jan 14 with 1507 viewsQPunkR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:29 - Jan 14 by aston_hoop

Chair brought off. Might get lunch started then
[Post edited 14 Jan 13:29]

Yeah while Willock is left on the pitch to roam around the green expanse doing anything but affecting the game

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:32 - Jan 14 with 1453 viewskensalriser

Today's the day I'm accepting we're going down.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:32 - Jan 14 with 1416 viewstraininvain

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:29 - Jan 14 by R_from_afar

Well he was free on the edge of our penalty area only a few mins after scoring from the same spot. Colback and Dunne both scrambling to close down but surely someone should be closer to Livermore in the first place.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:32 - Jan 14 with 1415 viewsR_from_afar

It actually went through Colback's legs. So not blocked properly.

Armstrong now hobbling off

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:32 - Jan 14 with 1409 viewsQPunkR

And now Armstrong injured

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:33 - Jan 14 with 1337 viewsjoolsyp

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:30 - Jan 14 by traininvain

People moaning about his finishing are missing the point that he’s our only player capable of creating those chances in the first place.

Not moaning at all - but both his best chances were created for him by others, not himself. It's a side of his game he has to develop and, if we are going to drop to L1, then I think he will do really well at this level.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:34 - Jan 14 with 1326 viewsQPunkR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:32 - Jan 14 by kensalriser

Belatedly

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:34 - Jan 14 with 1291 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Fucing hell we've scored!
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:34 - Jan 14 with 1282 viewsR_from_afar

Dykes bundles in a cross. Get in

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:35 - Jan 14 with 1275 viewslassel

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:33 - Jan 14 by joolsyp

Not moaning at all - but both his best chances were created for him by others, not himself. It's a side of his game he has to develop and, if we are going to drop to L1, then I think he will do really well at this level.

He can’t head the ball and he has the composure of Bambi on ice.

The goals don’t get bigger in L1….
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:35 - Jan 14 with 1275 viewsHooping_Mad

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:32 - Jan 14 by kensalriser

They were still in Austria when I accepted it.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:35 - Jan 14 with 1254 viewsjoolsyp

Come on! We're back in this!
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:35 - Jan 14 with 1253 viewstraininvain

Anyone else think he might miss that one!
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:35 - Jan 14 with 1229 viewsaston_hoop

Gonna win 3-2

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:35 - Jan 14 with 1225 viewsQPunkR

Good work from Smyth but his cross was going to be as shockingly bad as always before taking a deflection. Come on Rangers now ffs

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:36 - Jan 14 with 1198 viewsHantsR

I just dozed off and dreamt that Dykes scored.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:36 - Jan 14 with 1186 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Long range strike from Dykes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024