Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. 11:18 - Jan 13 with 41745 viewsBluce_Ree

Funnily enough I only went to one match last year and it was that win over Watford. I think that qualifies me, mojo-wise, to start this thread.

Watford. Currently 11th. Won their last two. Thing is, THEY'RE STILL F**KING WATFORD and, when it comes to QPR, I'M TIRED OF OUR SHIT.

1-0 to the Rs. Not sure I believe it but I'm manifesting it. Noel Edmonds style. Ask the universe. Just like last time. Hey Universe, give me three points and make it scrappy.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:15 - Jan 14 with 1574 viewsHooping_Mad

Bowlocks

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:15 - Jan 14 with 1549 viewsHantsR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:13 - Jan 14 by R_from_afar

If that was deliberate, it was decent. Played low to Dunne in the box, for a volley, but he is closed down well

Great run by Cannon, but fails to release and counter attack nearly fatal. Throw by Begovic pucks out Armstrong but first touch a bit heavy, but great work
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:15 - Jan 14 with 1544 viewslassel

Armstrong missed a second sitter :/
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:15 - Jan 14 with 1546 viewsjoolsyp

Soooo close! Quick throw out from Bego, Willock across to Sincs but he had a poor touch and Hamer saves.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:16 - Jan 14 with 1512 viewsQPunkR

Fux ache that just sums us up ffs. Amazing throw from Begović but then a pish poor pass from Willock and awful first touch from Armstrong. I feel most other teams would score in that situation

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:16 - Jan 14 with 1511 viewsToast_R

Armstrong can't finish another gilt edged chance one on one. Eish.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:17 - Jan 14 with 1484 viewsHooping_Mad

Come on R's

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:18 - Jan 14 with 1424 viewsR_from_afar

FFS Livermore curls one in from distance

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:18 - Jan 14 with 1416 viewsQPunkR

Oh just fück off QPR

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:18 - Jan 14 with 1408 viewsHantsR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:15 - Jan 14 by Hooping_Mad

Bowlocks

That was written almost 2 mins before tv showed their goal!
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:18 - Jan 14 with 1406 viewsQPRSteve

fùck
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:18 - Jan 14 with 1399 viewsToast_R

Ah well, we're done.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:19 - Jan 14 with 1390 viewsFDC

Fùck sake
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:19 - Jan 14 with 1386 viewsjoolsyp

Livermore 1-0 with a quality strike. Fcuk. Mustn't let our heads drop, have to keep pressing.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:19 - Jan 14 with 1371 viewslassel

Meh, if you miss sitter after sitter inevitably you will pay for it.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:19 - Jan 14 with 1373 viewstraininvain

Ffs all too predictable. Leaden footed goalkeeping. Another nail in the coffin.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:19 - Jan 14 with 1359 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Not much (nothing) anyone can do about that.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:19 - Jan 14 with 1349 viewsHooping_Mad

Great strike, bugger.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:20 - Jan 14 with 1325 viewsDylanP

Fck. Typical. First shot on target and we are one nil down

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:20 - Jan 14 with 1301 viewskensalriser

So predictable, I was literally just thinking it was all set up for a Watford goal after our failed attempts.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:20 - Jan 14 with 1277 viewsR_from_afar

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:19 - Jan 14 by traininvain

Ffs all too predictable. Leaden footed goalkeeping. Another nail in the coffin.

Yes, Begovic a bit slow there plus Dykes didn't close down properly

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:21 - Jan 14 with 1226 viewsQPunkR

I don't think the manager will stay for next season in League One

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:21 - Jan 14 with 1219 viewsDylanP

Come on Marti -- bring on Smyth for Willock, who hasnt really gotten started today

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:21 - Jan 14 with 1217 viewsGloucs_R

They've been 🤬 then they score.

We've been ok but couldn't score in a brothel

Poll: Are we staying up?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:22 - Jan 14 with 1152 viewsHantsR

Colback should have scored there3rd
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024