Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. 11:18 - Jan 13 with 41746 viewsBluce_Ree

Funnily enough I only went to one match last year and it was that win over Watford. I think that qualifies me, mojo-wise, to start this thread.

Watford. Currently 11th. Won their last two. Thing is, THEY'RE STILL F**KING WATFORD and, when it comes to QPR, I'M TIRED OF OUR SHIT.

1-0 to the Rs. Not sure I believe it but I'm manifesting it. Noel Edmonds style. Ask the universe. Just like last time. Hey Universe, give me three points and make it scrappy.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:22 - Jan 14 with 1621 viewsR_from_afar

Colback misses the target when very close to goal. Sigh

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:23 - Jan 14 with 1609 viewsDylanP

Colback just wide. Nice shot on the half volley, just couldn't steer it on target.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:23 - Jan 14 with 1604 viewshoops_legend

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:22 - Jan 14 by HantsR

Colback should have scored there3rd

Yeah we aren’t good enough anymore unless we can find a striker who can finish and cook can play rest of season
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:23 - Jan 14 with 1597 viewsHantsR

F***ing Livermore again! 0 -2
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:23 - Jan 14 with 1585 viewskensalriser

Oh just fck off.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:23 - Jan 14 with 1585 viewsR_from_afar

Kill me now. Livermore hammers another one in from distance

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:23 - Jan 14 with 1566 viewsQPunkR

Just fck off into the sea Rangers

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:24 - Jan 14 with 1556 viewsDylanP

2nd goal for Livermore.

I fckin cant stand this!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:24 - Jan 14 with 1551 viewsjoolsyp

2-0 Livermore again. That's what quality gives you. We've been the better side but they just have the quality that we don't at this level.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:24 - Jan 14 with 1527 viewslassel

Yeah lads, the guy who scored just now from distance, let’s leave him free on the edge of the box for the second ball…
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:24 - Jan 14 with 1525 viewsMidlands_Ranger

I fking hate this squad
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:24 - Jan 14 with 1517 viewsFDC

Fùcking hell fùck
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:24 - Jan 14 with 1515 viewsaston_hoop

I've watched this same performance so many times in the past few years. I'm just bored now

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:24 - Jan 14 with 1514 viewsMidlands_Ranger

I farking hate this squad
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:25 - Jan 14 with 1437 viewshoops_legend

Let’s not be dramatic but we have folded like a deck chair again
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:25 - Jan 14 with 1424 viewsBrazilNutR

f*88vk;;

miss chances, then concede goals... classic QPR
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:25 - Jan 14 with 1405 viewsGloucs_R

Hello League One

Poll: Are we staying up?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:25 - Jan 14 with 1400 viewsDrewster

He’s just scored his second from exactly the same spot as the first! Ffs
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:25 - Jan 14 with 1397 viewsDiscodroids

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:23 - Jan 14 by R_from_afar

Kill me now. Livermore hammers another one in from distance

i'm crying with laughter.. a sort of disturbing maniacal Cesar Romero on nitrous oxide laughter.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:25 - Jan 14 with 1376 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Fkkkkk off dykes
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:26 - Jan 14 with 1355 viewstraininvain

Well that’s that. We won’t have many better opportunities to win games between now and the end of the season. Might as well start preparing for league one.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:26 - Jan 14 with 1344 viewspaulparker

Armstrong still up for the fight, get him a new contract pronto

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:26 - Jan 14 with 1312 viewsQPunkR

I mean, it's not like this bunch of kunts just had a prior example of EXACTLY WHAT LIVERFCKINGMORE WAS GOING TO DO FROM THE PRECISE SAME BLADE OF GRASS. Yeah lads, just leave him there and don't close him. Fk off you be-Hooped inbreds

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:26 - Jan 14 with 1301 viewsToast_R

League One next season, we all knew it before the season started and now its an obvious reality. Just no goals in this team.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:28 - Jan 14 with 1201 viewsCamberleyR

Nailed on to finish dead last. How many more points realistically can you see this useless fücking shower picking up in the remaining games? I think even ten more is wildly optimistic at the moment.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024