Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. 11:18 - Jan 13 with 40794 viewsBluce_Ree

Funnily enough I only went to one match last year and it was that win over Watford. I think that qualifies me, mojo-wise, to start this thread.

Watford. Currently 11th. Won their last two. Thing is, THEY'RE STILL F**KING WATFORD and, when it comes to QPR, I'M TIRED OF OUR SHIT.

1-0 to the Rs. Not sure I believe it but I'm manifesting it. Noel Edmonds style. Ask the universe. Just like last time. Hey Universe, give me three points and make it scrappy.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:29 - Jan 14 with 1538 viewsDiscodroids

It very well maybe the rush of the amyl nitrate but it seems to me, watching it on the box tfrom home, that there's a good Russ Abbot for a sunday lunchtime

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:30 - Jan 14 with 1521 viewsDiscodroids

Johan Neeskens like pass from Dunne there straight into the stands.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:31 - Jan 14 with 1494 viewsDylanP

Watford's first shot of the game after 30 minutes. Well wide.

Frankly, I'm surprised it didn't go in. That is usually what happens.

We are looking marginally better than Watford, but there aren't any points for possession or style.No shots on target is indicative of the performance

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:33 - Jan 14 with 1430 viewsR_from_afar

Watford FK near our box...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:33 - Jan 14 with 1428 viewsDylanP

We are missing Smyth on the wing

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:34 - Jan 14 with 1395 viewsR_from_afar

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:33 - Jan 14 by R_from_afar

Watford FK near our box...

Poorly defended, headed onto our bar but offside anyway. Phew

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:35 - Jan 14 with 1369 viewsToast_R

I'm glad those defending set piece drills are working so well... the old let them drift offside and win the headers motif
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:35 - Jan 14 with 1363 viewsFDC

Off side, but that chipped free kick into the area couldn't really have been any more straightforward yet we couldn't defend it
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:36 - Jan 14 with 1316 viewsR_from_afar

Chair finds Dykes, he makes space to shoot but fires over

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:37 - Jan 14 with 1299 viewsDylanP

Dykes blasts in unnecessarily over the bar

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:38 - Jan 14 with 1273 viewsBrazilNutR

a little back heel instead of a shot from Dykes there and Chair was in acres of space... lack of game vision from Dykes
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:39 - Jan 14 with 1227 viewsHantsR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:28 - Jan 14 by R_from_afar

....and Colback needs to be careful or he'll get carded for persistent fouling

Like that!
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:40 - Jan 14 with 1186 viewsToast_R

Colback, do one. Absolute melt
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:40 - Jan 14 with 1187 viewsHooping_Mad

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:39 - Jan 14 by HantsR

Like that!

Gonna limit his range of backwards and sideways passes

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:40 - Jan 14 with 1182 viewsaston_hoop

Jack Colback is a fcking idiot. Just can't help himself make those stupid tackles

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:40 - Jan 14 with 1183 viewsCamberleyR

Colback lucky to stay on the pitch for that.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:40 - Jan 14 with 1183 viewsFDC

Field and Colback both on yellows
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:41 - Jan 14 with 1169 viewsR_from_afar

JCS misplaces a pass, Colback has to hack him down, and, well, he's yellow carded. Because of course

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:41 - Jan 14 with 1165 viewsDylanP

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:38 - Jan 14 by BrazilNutR

a little back heel instead of a shot from Dykes there and Chair was in acres of space... lack of game vision from Dykes

.... or even the ability to hit the bloody target

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:42 - Jan 14 with 1110 viewsFDC

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:40 - Jan 14 by Toast_R

Colback, do one. Absolute melt

His energy in midfield is good, he's always looking to receive and move forward, could be an important component of this team if he could stay in it for five minutes
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:42 - Jan 14 with 1106 viewsDylanP

Watford corner. Not good sign

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:42 - Jan 14 with 1105 viewsPunteR

Oh look another yellow for Colback

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:42 - Jan 14 with 1104 viewsHooping_Mad

Colback not gonna make half time at this rate.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:43 - Jan 14 with 1099 viewsHantsR

We survive a corner!
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:43 - Jan 14 with 1096 viewsR_from_afar

Hoorah, Watford have caught the cr@p corner disease from us and waste one

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024