Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread 21:09 - Mar 7 with 23156 viewsSpaceman_P

After our tremendous performance last night and my subsequent non-loss in the match thread stakes.

It's that time again!!! yep, the match thread... If we lose, I will leave them for the remaining part of the season and someone else can try their luck.

But given the confidence and general good vibes since the reign of the Marti, the Calm and the Holy Hodge, we've got this.

QPR 2 - BORO(ING) 1

Goals coming from Willock if he starts and Frey or Dykes if either of them starts.

Are you guys as hot n boro'ed as I am right now or is the room feeling a bit Marti.

ONWARDS

Paul

[Post edited 7 Mar 21:13]
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 21:26 - Mar 7 with 5405 viewscolinallcars

Keep 'em coming !
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 21:36 - Mar 7 with 5366 viewsMonkey_Roots

I was hoping for a thread title of ‘Begovich, Boro and Dijksteel 3 points’
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 21:42 - Mar 7 with 5351 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We're all in with Spacey.

And, as is my duty:

QPR 2.40 or 14/10
Draw 3.30 or 23/10
Boro 2.88 or 47/25

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 22:10 - Mar 7 with 5303 viewsqpr_1968

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 22:42 - Mar 7 with 5253 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Are we winning yet?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 23:07 - Mar 7 with 5172 viewsFredManRave

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 22:42 - Mar 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Are we winning yet?

No. But we've had 11 corners.

CTN.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 23:35 - Mar 7 with 5119 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 21:36 - Mar 7 by Monkey_Roots

This is Spaceman Ps world and we all just live in it right now
Another bonus from last nights incredible occasion when we literally got robbed is nobody has jumped on our keeper for letting in 2 goals .
3 keepers standing on the line were not stopping the first one and the second was just a piece of class from their player .
I really feel this team are hitting their form so despite the fact Boro pulled off a great win against Norwich I think we can beat them .
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 23:38 - Mar 7 with 5113 viewsHooparoo

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 23:07 - Mar 7 by FredManRave

No. But we've had 11 corners.

CTN.

Still can’t believe we had 19 corners but didn’t score one

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 00:01 - Mar 8 with 5069 viewsChrisNW6

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 23:38 - Mar 7 by Hooparoo

Players need to learn the Stan technique and take a wind reading

Or we install a windsock
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 00:31 - Mar 8 with 5018 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Its a bit shocking we did not bang one in directly but at least we caused complete chaos and that is the first thing that is needed .
Anderson delivered some beauties and a few duds but compared to Paal its night and day .
Chair sent in that curving beauty that Cook nearly won Goal Of The Season with .
We have been begging for penetrating curving power corners that create mass panic all year maybe we have found the magic potion .
A few headed goals would be nice though
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 04:53 - Mar 8 with 4894 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 06:29 - Mar 8 with 4805 viewsPlanetHonneywood

On a positive note, we didn't concede from one of our 19 corners.

I know he's not been nominated, but I still fancy Space to pick up Oscar on Sunday.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 06:31 - Mar 8 with 4793 viewspaulparker

I hope we are not emotionally and physically drained for this one

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 07:24 - Mar 8 with 4759 viewsSpaceman_P

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 21:36 - Mar 7 by Monkey_Roots

If I lose this one you're my heir.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 07:29 - Mar 8 with 4746 viewsPaddyhoops

The main reason we’re in with a shout is because of you mate.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 07:48 - Mar 8 with 4722 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

I think there will be a few changes for this one.
Colback for Hayden, Willock for Smyth, Dykes/Armstrong for Frey and maybe a defensive change too. How refreshing is it to have options!

2-1 Rangers, both our goals in the 1st half then hanging on when Boro pull one back.

Willock and Sinclair to bag.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 09:52 - Mar 8 with 4558 viewsDiscodroids

If you're reading this thread Marti Cifuentes, You are our Maharishi yogi of all things association football. The 5th Beatle Bahgwan of the loftus road dojo.

A tender soul humbly offering his abundant gifts.. A high sensei 5th dan shaolin monk of the beautiful game who has eyes to see.

And as you're on a roll Marti , seemingly having all the answers, I was watching The new 'Dune' Film last night and have a question for you and your coaching staff..

Can you and your brilliant Staff reproduce the formula of the Variant of raw base 'Spice Melange' known as 'Semuta' , which as you may well know Marti, is extracted from the burnt residue of the elacca wood and indigenous only to the wastelands of Giedi Prime?.

I ask only because when smoking this 'semuta' in conjunction with certain tonal resonations and sawtooth vibrations produced by a Harkonnen 6 stringed Lute, it can keep you carnally aroused on a seemingly endless wave of sexual ecstasy for 3 solid months. This sounds pretty nifty to me at the moment as my wife is going through her menopause and i've been Barclays Banking since last november.

I realise it may be difficult foraging for the base ingreidents along the bloemfontein road but if anyone can do it , you can Marti!

May Middlesbrough's Knife chip and shatter.

3-2 Superhoops . The Total Football must flow.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 10:07 - Mar 8 with 4508 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 10:52 - Mar 8 with 4416 viewsAndybrat

Team selection for this will be interesting, Willock surely will start but can only see Frey possibly standing down as the other change. I am assuming they aren’t all knackered after Wednesday. Need a win, suspect a draw, going for 2-1 Willock and Field. Who needs goal scoring centre forwards anyway?
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 10:56 - Mar 8 with 4403 viewsbosh67

I hope this isn't an after the Lord Mayor's show type performance and again, we need to start fast, something we seem to still find a little difficult to do. Boro aren't great but they're no mugs either. I think there is more opportunity to use Armstrong's pace but I wouldn't be too surprised if Marti starts the same 11. Boro have a lot of big units in their team again, although we do have Colback back in the squad which will also add some steel. Difficult game but we have to go for it.

1-1 if we aren't at it.
2-1 if we are.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 10:58 - Mar 8 with 4407 viewsLanhoop

The performance and medical teams would be hard pressed to revitalise me after all the exertions of Wednesday nights second half. I hope they can work some magic on our chaps.

I worry that those last 45 minutes are our peak performance and we still only managed one goal. So, a narrow and nervy 1-0 win feels like a possible scenario.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 11:31 - Mar 8 with 4325 viewsFredManRave

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 07:24 - Mar 8 by Spaceman_P

Not sure you'd want him as your heir. He's got roots.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 13:34 - Mar 8 with 4139 viewsMonkey_Roots

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 07:24 - Mar 8 by Spaceman_P

No way, I can't follow that (points to Spaceman's thread vs win ratio on a projector).

I'll be David Moyes to your Fergie... its just not going to work.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 13:44 - Mar 8 with 4103 viewsguitarzan

If we can pay Taylor Richards his big wage, surely the club can drop Spaceman a tenner a week and a free Arnie scarf for all he is doing in our fight against relegation
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:31 - Mar 8 with 4029 viewsdmm

Did somebody mention me?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024