Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ 18:30 - Mar 20 with 4995 viewsdmm

Chelsea are facing more supporter dissent after being warned that a slide towards “irreversible toxicity” in the stands is likely to end in protests against the ownership. In a letter sent to Todd Boehly and Behdad Eghbali this month, the Chelsea Supporters’ Trust cited concerns about higher ticket prices, the cost of merchandise and travel to games and a lack of communication from the board.

The CST, which said Chelsea had “become a laughing stock on and off the pitch” since being bought by Boehly and Clearlake Capital in 2022, pointed to anger and frustration over a sense that supporters are being used to raise revenue streams.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/mar/20/chelsea-owners-warned-fans-irre

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 18:45 - Mar 20 with 3497 viewsstainrods_elbow

I don't know about you, but I'm loving the idea of Chelsea becoming 'irreversibly toxic', a footballing laughing-stock, or preferably both.
[Post edited 20 Mar 18:46]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 18:48 - Mar 20 with 3504 viewsRangers67

I think they already are both of those and have been ever since Putins mate took over and splashed the cash stolen from the Russian people
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 18:49 - Mar 20 with 3496 viewslightwaterhoop

Never found anything to laugh about them to be honest.
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 18:55 - Mar 20 with 3466 viewsnumptydumpty

In three transfer windows summer and winter 2022 and summer 2023 totalling spend is : -

Over £ 900 million.

For 27 new players.

To be placed in lower half of the Prem !!!

But just one thing, please can I be advised how in God' s Holy Name is this in anyway compliant with FFP rules - seriously strange bending of the rules or clout of the offender.

But surely this is not allowed.

How this can happen.

I am experiencing severe bafflement !!!

Hard not to like !!!!

Good job Todd. Long may you reign !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
[Post edited 20 Mar 19:00]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 19:10 - Mar 20 with 3363 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

As i say to the Chelsea supporting customers that come into my shop 'we spent fck all to be sh!t, you spent a billion quid to do it, who's the idiots?'.

They just stand there and say 'yeah'.

Get everything they deserve.
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 19:14 - Mar 20 with 3340 viewsJuzzie

Had become…….?

They’ve always been.

I might open a placard making shop on the Fulham Road. They love a placard, would coin it in.
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 20:08 - Mar 20 with 3196 viewsLogman

The irony of the supporters calling the club a laughing stock
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 20:31 - Mar 20 with 3109 viewsCiderwithRsie

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 19:10 - Mar 20 by Wilkinswatercarrier

As i say to the Chelsea supporting customers that come into my shop 'we spent fck all to be sh!t, you spent a billion quid to do it, who's the idiots?'.

They just stand there and say 'yeah'.

Get everything they deserve.

Chelsea supporting customers coming into your shop?

This springs to mind

Login to get fewer ads

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 20:37 - Mar 20 with 3083 viewsNorthernr

I've seen that club lose 4-1 at Scunthorpe. 99% of their current fanbase won't even know that happened.

Fcking laughing stock, you're midtable in the Premier League, get over yourselves.

Cnts.
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 20:58 - Mar 20 with 3027 viewsDorse

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 20:37 - Mar 20 by Northernr

I've seen that club lose 4-1 at Scunthorpe. 99% of their current fanbase won't even know that happened.

Fcking laughing stock, you're midtable in the Premier League, get over yourselves.

Cnts.

Turns out that you can't buy class. Who knew?

What a shower.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 21:12 - Mar 20 with 2988 viewsNoDiddley

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 20:37 - Mar 20 by Northernr

Cnts.

Strange that we lost by the sane margin
Who put the C**T in Scunthorpe
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 21:25 - Mar 20 with 2952 viewsSydneyRs

So it seems turning your club into a plastic, trophy buying enterprise mostly supported by tourists and African bots doesn't buy happiness? Who knew.

Fcuk them. Always.
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 21:30 - Mar 20 with 2932 viewsdaveB

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 18:55 - Mar 20 by numptydumpty

In three transfer windows summer and winter 2022 and summer 2023 totalling spend is : -

Over £ 900 million.

For 27 new players.

To be placed in lower half of the Prem !!!

But just one thing, please can I be advised how in God' s Holy Name is this in anyway compliant with FFP rules - seriously strange bending of the rules or clout of the offender.

But surely this is not allowed.

How this can happen.

I am experiencing severe bafflement !!!

Hard not to like !!!!

Good job Todd. Long may you reign !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
[Post edited 20 Mar 19:00]

They have sold a lot of players which has got them through FFP but if they finish low down again this year, which looks likely, then they will be in trouble with ffp next season. Thats why they are trying to sell the likes of Connor Gallagher and possibly Levi Colwill to help them comply
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 21:30 - Mar 20 with 2931 viewsdaveB

Cnts.

got to a cup final and in semi finals of fa cup, so entitled it's unbelievable
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 21:37 - Mar 20 with 2905 viewsNorthernr

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 21:30 - Mar 20 by daveB

got to a cup final and in semi finals of fa cup, so entitled it's unbelievable

West Ham aren’t far behind. Three European quarter finals in 3 seasons - Moyes out. Fck off.
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 22:24 - Mar 20 with 2748 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fcuk 'em!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 22:34 - Mar 20 with 2723 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 22:24 - Mar 20 by PlanetHonneywood

Fcuk 'em!

...is the correct answer!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 22:36 - Mar 20 with 2700 viewsDannyPaddox

If the cap fits …
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 22:51 - Mar 20 with 2658 viewsLblock

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 21:30 - Mar 20 by daveB

They have sold a lot of players which has got them through FFP but if they finish low down again this year, which looks likely, then they will be in trouble with ffp next season. Thats why they are trying to sell the likes of Connor Gallagher and possibly Levi Colwill to help them comply

Is that in case they get a SIX point deduction (reduced to 4 on appeal)???

Unfortunately they will always be viewed as one of the "modern day elite" as they've bought a place at the top table, bought titles, bought trophies.
Even worse than most.... it was all done with allegedly stolen money.

As noted above.... you can buy almost everything, but you cannot buy class.

FCUK 'EM (IN THE GOB)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 23:06 - Mar 20 with 2597 viewsRs_Holy

Cnts
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 23:26 - Mar 20 with 2538 viewsHAYESBOY

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 22:24 - Mar 20 by PlanetHonneywood

Fcuk 'em!

Is the correct answer..........

Smells like a trout farm in here

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 07:37 - Mar 21 with 2232 viewsHoopstar

They handed out a load of 8 year contracts to all the 100 million insane buys like Enzo Fernandes and Moises Caicedo.

Helps them avoid FFP in the short-term as transfer fees spread out over the length of the contract, but comes back to bite them I think as counts as costs in future seasons. Can't say I know much about it but do remember reading them. They will need to sell, and sell English and big, before they can go back someone else off Brighton for 6-10 times what Brighton paid.
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 08:57 - Mar 21 with 2113 viewsTeddRanger

Their sense of entitlement is almost laughable.

A nothing club until a Russian crook with stolen cash bankrolled them.

Seeing their (relative) demise is quite funny but won't alleviate the pain of watching them lift titles and European silverware.

Until I read that article, thought my hatred of them was ebbing -now it's back!!
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 09:12 - Mar 21 with 2080 viewsTheChef

And to think 40 years ago when I first got into football they were a tinpot club stuck in Division 2.

Having said that even without all the money they now have, the media has had a bit of an obsession with them. Is that purely down to location? Even in the 70s it seems they were featured on The Big Match every week regardless of whether they were doing well or not.

Of course our 1-0 win in the Prem at LR was lovely, but I'd argue that pre-season friendly win was even sweeter especially given our respective positions at the time. Leroy Griffiths is due a statue.

Anyway in summary, as mentioned elsewhere:

FCK EM.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 10:50 - Mar 21 with 1901 viewsstowmarketrange

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 09:12 - Mar 21 by TheChef

And to think 40 years ago when I first got into football they were a tinpot club stuck in Division 2.

Having said that even without all the money they now have, the media has had a bit of an obsession with them. Is that purely down to location? Even in the 70s it seems they were featured on The Big Match every week regardless of whether they were doing well or not.

Of course our 1-0 win in the Prem at LR was lovely, but I'd argue that pre-season friendly win was even sweeter especially given our respective positions at the time. Leroy Griffiths is due a statue.

Anyway in summary, as mentioned elsewhere:

FCK EM.

That preseason friendly was made even better by the fact that my daughter was masco for the game and we all got free tickets.It was the 1st and last time that I brought my Mrs to a game.We were sat with a few scum fans in the South Africa road stand,and I lost it big time when the 3rd went in.

It was also one of my more embarrassing moments when a certain defender came walking down the stairs suited and booted.I said to my kids,”look it’s Marcus Bignott.”As he passed us on the stairs he said”It’s Clarke Carlisle actually.”
She only mentions it a few times a year now though.

I often wonder if that was the start of his troubles being compared to Bignott?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024