Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! 20:49 - May 23 with 4438 viewsSpaceman_P

Here's 5 musicians or bands I cannot stand.

1. Paul Weller

2. Myles Kane

3. Sleaford Mods

4. Green Day

5. The Horrors.

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 12:09 - May 24 with 1334 viewsBlackCrowe

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 00:49 - May 24 by qpr1976

Radiohead
Cliff Richard
New Seekers
Bill Withers or at least That Song !
Radiohead, again, just to be sure.

Bill Withers...no i won't have that, not at all. Live At Carnegie Hall is one of my favourites albums. The rest of your choices are quite in order though.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 12:09 - May 24 with 1333 viewsthemodfather

well for me i walk out the room if kate bush comes on, and elton john
cannot stand the cure. any x factor /talent dross.
coldplay.
MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 12:29 - May 24 with 1286 viewsCateLeBonR

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 11:28 - May 24 by Paddyhoops

Take your pick of any five male solo artists who show up on Sunday brunch.
They’re usually abysmal.

I’ll start.

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 14:17 - May 24 with 1188 viewsBluce_Ree

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 07:22 - May 24 by SydneyRs

Simply Red
Nickleback
Bon Jovi
Good Charlotte
Live

Good (shit) list.

Live are in interesting (not interesting) addition. I only remember that one song they did. Kind of like a Tesco Value REM.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 14:28 - May 24 with 1169 viewsBluce_Ree

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 11:44 - May 24 by londonscottish

Anything autotune. Fingers down a blackboard.

Any rap. One note over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

Bruce Springsteen. Fake working class bilge

Maria Carey and all the other honking/screeching/warbling/hollering "divas"

The Killers. Fake rock band from a fake city entirely devoid of musical talent with a **** in a shiny suit doing stupid fake rock poses all night. My BIL once made we watch a Killers concert on TV and it was one of the worst 45 minutes of my life. Not quite as bad as the first half of Leeds away this season, true, but that band is as devoid of musical ability as a GA team is of football

I'm with you on divas. Whitney Deadc*nt almost made it onto my list because of that fking song that was number one for like 38 weeks.

Bruce Springsteen. I don't hate him but I don't rate anything he's done and have never gone out of my way to listen to any of his songs.

The Killers. Good shout that. Another dreary 'The' band with 'anthems' that have no hooks or fking edge to them at all.

BUT! Rap. I think there's enough variation in rap to prove any hater wrong. 95% of it is garbage piss but there are a few songs that are undeniably good and impressive.

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 14:45 - May 24 with 1140 viewsE17hoop

I'll give anything a go really but I can't do Country music - it all sounds the same to me.

I'm with anyone on autotune - Cher was a good singer with some decent songs in the early days but since autotune sounds shite.

Kanye West can get in the sea. I'm not a fan of the music but the person is just as bad.

RHCP are flogging a dead horse now. 3 good albums and that's great, thanks, now fúck off.

I don't get the appeal of Maroon 5, The Killers, Muse, etc. One or two good albums and then hang about like a bad smell.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 14:49 - May 24 with 1137 viewsPaddyhoops

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 12:29 - May 24 by CateLeBonR

I’ll start.

I can’t tell one from the other.
I not a fan of the programme anyway mainly because of Tim. “f**king” Lovejoy.
An endless stream of banal p**s poor musicians and even worse comedians all selling some shite or something.
Sadly my missus likes it. Always a good time to walk the dog.
MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 15:07 - May 24 with 1090 viewsMetallica_Hoop

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 14:17 - May 24 by Bluce_Ree

Good (shit) list.

Live are in interesting (not interesting) addition. I only remember that one song they did. Kind of like a Tesco Value REM.

I saw live 'Live' in Nashville on the waterfront. I didn't know who it was, I was the only one with long hair getting drunk on the grass smoking, they played on a stage in the river.

Anyway I was getting some funny looks and just before the 4th song the singer went "this next one is about the power of prayer" and everyone around me went "Yeah" I realised I'd made and error and f'ked off to BB King's.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 15:18 - May 24 with 1069 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 15:07 - May 24 by Metallica_Hoop

I saw live 'Live' in Nashville on the waterfront. I didn't know who it was, I was the only one with long hair getting drunk on the grass smoking, they played on a stage in the river.

Anyway I was getting some funny looks and just before the 4th song the singer went "this next one is about the power of prayer" and everyone around me went "Yeah" I realised I'd made and error and f'ked off to BB King's.

Another vote for The Killers. Got given a copy of Hot Fuss years ago and they sounded like some Dr Mengele experiment of all the Worst bits of The Cure, New Order (and I do like those two, generally) and Gary Numan. Mr Cntside has me running for the door whenever I hear it.
Oh, four more?
U2
Coldplay
Queen
INXS (included because a mate loved them so I got dragged to a few of their gigs in the 90’s and they were as dull as dishwater every time. In the end I had to tell him, sorry, but they’re sh1te.)
MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 15:28 - May 24 with 1043 viewsdutch

The Beatles
Queen
U2
Pink Floyd
Meatloaf
MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 16:19 - May 24 with 985 viewsAirtomoreira

Just thre two nominees...Eric Clapton and Phil Collins
MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 16:34 - May 24 with 948 viewsG_Ottershaw

...any modern day boy band. makes me think of just how inherently corrupt the music industry really is in the bands that it promotes and the bands (with considerably more talent) that it allows to fail.
was sat in a cafe the other day and Take That were playing in the background, couldn't believe just how sh*t they really are when you listen to one of their so called hits.
MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 17:01 - May 24 with 922 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

1. U2
2. Adele
3. U2
4. Edd Sheran
5. U2.

I fckin hate Bono. If u can't guess. Him and Bob Geldoff.
MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 17:06 - May 24 with 911 viewsNed_Kennedys

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 22:34 - May 23 by Rebalhoop

Mariah Carey

Sean Paul

Mariah Carey

Craig David

Mariah Fkn Carey

Nah I like Mariah Carey.

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 17:09 - May 24 with 900 viewsStanFan

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 17:01 - May 24 by Wilkinswatercarrier

1. U2
2. Adele
3. U2
4. Edd Sheran
5. U2.

I don't really hate bands but I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who really doesn't get U2.
MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 18:42 - May 24 with 824 viewsBluce_Ree

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 17:01 - May 24 by Wilkinswatercarrier

1. U2
2. Adele
3. U2
4. Edd Sheran
5. U2.

I hate Bob Geldof but I don't consider his music career to be important enough to give him a space in the top 5. Top 5 C*nts maybe. But not top 5 musicians.

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 18:59 - May 24 with 802 viewsSK_hoops

Robbie Wlliams

Queen

The killers

Abba

Edit: forgot about R.E.M
[Post edited 24 May 19:00]
MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 20:22 - May 24 with 755 viewsNed_Kennedys

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 11:44 - May 24 by londonscottish

Anything autotune. Fingers down a blackboard.

Any rap. One note over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

Bruce Springsteen. Fake working class bilge

Maria Carey and all the other honking/screeching/warbling/hollering "divas"

The Killers. Fake rock band from a fake city entirely devoid of musical talent with a **** in a shiny suit doing stupid fake rock poses all night. My BIL once made we watch a Killers concert on TV and it was one of the worst 45 minutes of my life. Not quite as bad as the first half of Leeds away this season, true, but that band is as devoid of musical ability as a GA team is of football

The Killers’ first two albums were alright. I also enjoyed their Wembley Stadium concert some years back: it was refreshing to see a band who were delighted and honoured to be there and gave it everything they had. They’d even written a new song to play there about playing at Wembley Stadium. Subsequent albums tailed off though.
MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 20:45 - May 24 with 737 viewswortonr

ABBA
ABBA
ABBA
ABBA
Elvis ( after the army )
MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 08:23 - May 25 with 636 viewsSpaceman_P

Regarding REM, I actually really like their early stuff.... Murmur is a brilliant debut LP.

but the peak of their career til the end, they were probably one of the most boring bands ever.... I do like the stuff before they were big though.
MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 08:33 - May 25 with 616 viewsSydneyRs

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 14:17 - May 24 by Bluce_Ree

Good (shit) list.

Live seemed to be played everywhere when I first came to Australia in the mid 90s. A friend lent me the album and I tried to like them as much as everyone else seemed to but it was never going to happen.
MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 08:43 - May 25 with 608 viewsNorthantsHoop

Madness - they have been stealing a living from the music industry since 1979.
MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 09:06 - May 25 with 584 viewsSK_hoops

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 08:23 - May 25 by Spaceman_P

Regarding REM, I actually really like their early stuff.... Murmur is a brilliant debut LP.

but the peak of their career til the end, they were probably one of the most boring bands ever.... I do like the stuff before they were big though.

I haven't actually heard their old stuff, I was purely referring to their mainstream stuff. What's their best album? I can't envision anything with Michael Stipe's voice on it being good,but I'll give it a go.
MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 10:53 - May 25 with 539 viewsCateLeBonR

MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 09:06 - May 25 by SK_hoops

I haven't actually heard their old stuff, I was purely referring to their mainstream stuff. What's their best album? I can't envision anything with Michael Stipe's voice on it being good,but I'll give it a go.

I used to be quite into the older REM stuff as a slightly glum teenager. Not sure there was an album I loved all the way through but Dead Letter Office is my favourite I think. If you really don’t like Michael Stipe then you probably don’t like Mike Mills voice either and you’re going to struggle with them tbh.
MUSICAL TOP FIVES - You HATE!!! on 11:24 - May 25 with 509 viewsstevec

So many to choose from, it’s hard to come up with just a top five.

Sam Smith
Manic Street Preachers
Whitney Houston
McFly
And worst of the lot, Green Day, who are basically an American McFly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024