Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
so no end of season poty event 17:44 - Apr 13 with 3169 viewsthemodfather

explained to us by CEO hoos, can't find the right venue to keep costs down....hogwash.....just get rid of the dead meat under contract and you'd save £100k's ...i won't mention the swp deal costing qprfc around £20m+ for very very little but hey ho.
i have only been a few of these poty's but some do like em and how are we to "Bond" with the team and club if they avoid fans?
so no end of season poty event on 18:28 - Apr 13 with 3102 viewsJigsore

Lee Hoos wasn't here for any of those ridiculous deals and you can't just tear contracts up. I don't really know what you want him to do.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

so no end of season poty event on 18:31 - Apr 13 with 3096 viewsBrightonhoop

Sounds like poor management to be fair, bit like when we didn't do a bus parade.

I prefer silence to excuses.
so no end of season poty event on 18:38 - Apr 13 with 3067 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

so no end of season poty event on 18:31 - Apr 13 by Brightonhoop

Sounds like poor management to be fair, bit like when we didn't do a bus parade.

I prefer silence to excuses.

Next year we'll treble up the Christmas, Promotion, and Polter's POTY party in December. We'll buy a few crates of Tyski and some Iceland sausage rolls and have it in the Upper Loft concourse.
so no end of season poty event on 18:39 - Apr 13 with 3064 viewsJeff

I refer you to my previous response to your last ridiculous outpouring:

"This post is so out of touch with literally everything that's happened in the last 3 or so months both on and off the pitch that i can only surmise that it was written at Christmas, and for some reason never posted and was stuck in drafts until just now when it actually posted..."

however, and I fear that i am indeed being sucked in by some master level trolling here by indulging you on this, how do you suggest we "just get rid of the dead meat under contract and you'd save £100k's"?

Can we not knock it?

so no end of season poty event on 19:02 - Apr 13 with 3017 viewsjohncharles

So that's us and Aston Villa.

Strong and stable my arse.

so no end of season poty event on 19:31 - Apr 13 with 2963 viewsLowerloftLad

Could we not have it in the main hospitality boxes at QPR at least it wouldn't cost the club and they would have at least put one on for the fans

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

so no end of season poty event on 19:51 - Apr 13 with 2914 viewsbosh67

so no end of season poty event on 19:31 - Apr 13 by LowerloftLad

Could we not have it in the main hospitality boxes at QPR at least it wouldn't cost the club and they would have at least put one on for the fans

That's a very good shout.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

so no end of season poty event on 21:15 - Apr 13 with 2771 viewswombat

so no end of season poty event on 19:51 - Apr 13 by bosh67

That's a very good shout.

Easiest option put a tent on the pitch and have it there

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

so no end of season poty event on 21:42 - Apr 13 with 2710 viewsdaveB

so no end of season poty event on 19:31 - Apr 13 by LowerloftLad

not big enough i'm afraid. The cost to hold these events is massive, ticket prices always ridiculous and all it ever does is cause problems as players don't want to be there and end up pissing people off by leaving early
so no end of season poty event on 21:46 - Apr 13 with 2696 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

AFC Wimbledon have it written into player contracts that they attended a certain amount of time in the club bar post match I think.
so no end of season poty event on 22:08 - Apr 13 with 2648 viewsPunteR

so no end of season poty event on 21:46 - Apr 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

AFC Wimbledon have it written into player contracts that they attended a certain amount of time in the club bar post match I think.

Tough job but someone's got to do it

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

so no end of season poty event on 23:07 - Apr 13 with 2548 viewsBenny_the_Ball

To be fair he'd alluded to this at the fans forum but I suspect with Villa cancelling their POTY it was a good day to follow suit.
so no end of season poty event on 17:56 - Apr 14 with 2293 viewsBluce_Ree

Saves some cash. Saves us rewarding mediocrity. I'm cool with it.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

so no end of season poty event on 23:49 - Apr 14 with 2150 viewsBrightonhoop

so no end of season poty event on 18:38 - Apr 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

Next year we'll treble up the Christmas, Promotion, and Polter's POTY party in December. We'll buy a few crates of Tyski and some Iceland sausage rolls and have it in the Upper Loft concourse.

Go ahead, with your desire for swiss roll. Club will call it off. And that's a fact.

Personaly couldn't give a fck because I walked from White City tube up SAR with Dave Thomas. And Micky Leach. And David Webb. John Hollins. Phil Parkes. Stan Bowles.

They never cancelled or made excuses. Spot the difference.

Hoos is bollx. End of. Why? Because if you cannot organise a pish up in west London you sure aint going to get no Stadium built. VIva LR!
[Post edited 14 Apr 2016 23:57]
so no end of season poty event on 23:51 - Apr 14 with 2146 viewsdaveB

so no end of season poty event on 23:49 - Apr 14 by Brightonhoop

Go ahead, with your desire for swiss roll. Club will call it off. And that's a fact.

Personaly couldn't give a fck because I walked from White City tube up SAR with Dave Thomas. And Micky Leach. And David Webb. John Hollins. Phil Parkes. Stan Bowles.

They never cancelled or made excuses. Spot the difference.

Hoos is bollx. End of. Why? Because if you cannot organise a pish up in west London you sure aint going to get no Stadium built. VIva LR!
[Post edited 14 Apr 2016 23:57]

why is Hoos bollx?
so no end of season poty event on 00:00 - Apr 15 with 2128 viewsBrightonhoop

so no end of season poty event on 23:51 - Apr 14 by daveB

why is Hoos bollx?

No training ground. No new stadium. Not even a pish up. You could roll out the barrels and he wouldn't have a scooby dooo.

Clubs like a landlord that loves the income but wont change the dodgy boiler. Very poor, all excuses, no pish up. Sackable offence.
so no end of season poty event on 07:41 - Apr 15 with 2081 viewsdaveB

so no end of season poty event on 00:00 - Apr 15 by Brightonhoop

No training ground. No new stadium. Not even a pish up. You could roll out the barrels and he wouldn't have a scooby dooo.

Clubs like a landlord that loves the income but wont change the dodgy boiler. Very poor, all excuses, no pish up. Sackable offence.

not even been in the job a year yet so to blame him for the training ground and stadium is laughable.
so no end of season poty event on 08:20 - Apr 15 with 2052 viewsdanehoop

so no end of season poty event on 07:41 - Apr 15 by daveB

not even been in the job a year yet so to blame him for the training ground and stadium is laughable.

Since when has reasonable and considered debate been a part of this club? Hyperbole, ignornance and ill informed ranting are just so much easier.

Hoos is also clearly responsible for everything unfortunate that has happened since the club was formed should be accountable accordingly, irrespective if he wasn't even born then.

Never knowingly understood

so no end of season poty event on 09:29 - Apr 15 with 2011 viewsJeff

This thread reeks of alcohol and regret...

Can we not knock it?

so no end of season poty event on 11:45 - Apr 15 with 1940 viewsrobith

Love QPR these days. The solution is always a magic wand that undoes contracts
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024