Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold 13:27 - May 31 with 4839 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/new-chelsea-stadium-club-puts-plans-on
Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 13:37 - May 31 with 3694 viewsTonto

is the "unfavourable investment climate" something to do with th fact their investor isnt allowed into the Country or is this the first thing we can acually thank Brexit for?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 13:46 - May 31 with 3672 viewsNorthernr

Fingers crossed H&F are as accommodating with us over the LCS as they have been with Fulham and Chelsea over their plans.
Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 13:55 - May 31 with 3646 viewsTonto

apparently no one is supposed to know about the LCS plans... ssshhhhh

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 13:57 - May 31 with 3635 viewsNorthernr

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 13:55 - May 31 by Tonto

apparently no one is supposed to know about the LCS plans... ssshhhhh

Ha ha, it's actually QPR learning from mistakes. Talk to and work with the stakeholders first before doing a big bombastic press launch. Wheels are turning behind the scenes.
Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 14:06 - May 31 with 3617 viewsMaggsinho

Abramovich throwing his toys out of the pram.

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 14:08 - May 31 with 3606 viewsEsox_Lucius

How long before some evil minded soul on here suggests that it is to do with the clamp down on money laundering schemes from Russian investors? Some people have no respect for oligarchs.

The grass is always greener.

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 14:09 - May 31 with 3600 viewsNorthernr

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 14:06 - May 31 by Maggsinho

I don't think there's a violin tiny enough for me to play a song sad enough for this occasion.
Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 15:04 - May 31 with 3500 viewsPhildo

wonderful news this. Now just for Wenger to get the Madrid job and my day is made,
Login to get fewer ads

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 15:17 - May 31 with 3457 viewsJuzzie

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 13:46 - May 31 by Northernr

Fingers crossed H&F are as accommodating with us over the LCS as they have been with Fulham and Chelsea over their plans.

[Post edited 31 May 2018 15:20]
Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 15:21 - May 31 with 3447 viewsJuzzie

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 13:37 - May 31 by Tonto

is the "unfavourable investment climate" something to do with th fact their investor isnt allowed into the Country or is this the first thing we can acually thank Brexit for?

I think it's absolutely to do with Abromavich not being allowed back in.

With their grotesque spending the last 15 years and the new stadium costing upwards half a billion, when have they ever been bothered about financial climates.

oh and......... bwah ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa
Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 15:21 - May 31 with 3442 views2Thomas2Bowles

I bet that bloke that got paid off for losing his daylight is pissing himself.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 15:34 - May 31 with 3393 viewstraininvain

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 15:21 - May 31 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I bet that bloke that got paid off for losing his daylight is pissing himself.

Doubtful given that it would've been conditional upon the stadium actually being built.
Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 16:11 - May 31 with 3308 viewsstowmarketrange

Any chance of them relocating to tel aviv?
They will now be called Haifa Scumbags.
Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 16:21 - May 31 with 3277 viewsDWQPR

It’s a shame that the ground hasn’t already been half demolished before the Home Office did their dirty deed.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 16:41 - May 31 with 3237 viewsPhildo

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 16:21 - May 31 by DWQPR

It’s a shame that the ground hasn’t already been half demolished before the Home Office did their dirty deed.

If i was advising Roman it would be obvious to me that a ground share with Wet Spam and redevelopment of the bridge would be the quickest way to get your money back on the way out of England.
Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 18:29 - May 31 with 3082 viewsstevec

Altogether now...

Govey is a Ranger
Govey is a Ranger
Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 19:15 - May 31 with 3016 viewsdanehoop

I wonder how much of this comes down to the new requirements on demonstrating where wealth comes from?

Never knowingly understood

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 19:34 - May 31 with 2976 viewsbosh67

Can Chelsea not just f*ck off to Russia?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 20:02 - May 31 with 2924 viewsCiderwithRsie

It is news to me that Abramovich actually work in this country, or anywhere else come to that.
Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 20:32 - May 31 with 2868 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 20:02 - May 31 by CiderwithRsie

It is news to me that Abramovich actually work in this country, or anywhere else come to that.

Careful. I got labelled a miserable bunker dwelling knt for less than that.
Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 20:35 - May 31 with 2864 viewsDannyPaddox

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 18:29 - May 31 by stevec

Altogether now...

Govey is a Ranger
Govey is a Ranger

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 01:31 - Jun 1 with 2627 viewsBoston

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 14:08 - May 31 by Esox_Lucius

How long before some evil minded soul on here suggests that it is to do with the clamp down on money laundering schemes from Russian investors? Some people have no respect for oligarchs.

That’s it, Putin the boot.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 09:05 - Jun 1 with 2450 viewsblacky200

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 01:31 - Jun 1 by Boston

That’s it, Putin the boot.

Regardless of the politics of it I don't understand the finances of it. An extra 19,000 seats, assume they cost on average £3,000 and that's an extra £57,000,000 a year. The cost is now being put at 1 billion so it will take 20 years to break even.
Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 09:16 - Jun 1 with 2430 viewsessextaxiboy

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 09:05 - Jun 1 by blacky200

Regardless of the politics of it I don't understand the finances of it. An extra 19,000 seats, assume they cost on average £3,000 and that's an extra £57,000,000 a year. The cost is now being put at 1 billion so it will take 20 years to break even.

Sponsorship and naming rights of the stadium plus more commercial opportunities would bring that down .
Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 09:23 - Jun 1 with 2420 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Worlds Most Expensive Shitter Put on Hold on 09:16 - Jun 1 by essextaxiboy

Sponsorship and naming rights of the stadium plus more commercial opportunities would bring that down .

Plus ticketing cost inflation and events.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024