Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Johnson funny or snide? 14:51 - Aug 11 with 6718 viewsqprewan

At the Exeter match being right behind the goal my son noticed AJ at a corner walk into the goal, help himself to the goalie's water and then pour the rest away. Yesterday at Huddersfield he did exactly the same! It was quite funny to watch, its obviously his little party piece and I dont know if he only does it at away games.
Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 15:14 - Aug 11 with 5967 viewsLewes_r

Hes a bit of a prick but good strikers normally are
[Post edited 11 Aug 2013 15:14]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 15:26 - Aug 11 with 5898 viewseghamranger

He did it at Sheff wed. There were 3 bottles there though.

little things and all that.
Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 16:05 - Aug 11 with 5728 viewssmegma

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 15:26 - Aug 11 by eghamranger

He did it at Sheff wed. There were 3 bottles there though.

little things and all that.

'at Sheff wed' ???
Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 16:09 - Aug 11 with 5710 viewseghamranger

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 16:05 - Aug 11 by smegma

'at Sheff wed' ???

Sorry........Against Sheff Wed.
Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 16:26 - Aug 11 with 5642 viewsTacticalR

He was winding up the Sheffield Wednesday fans after the goal too.

Air hostess clique

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 16:27 - Aug 11 with 5638 viewsQPRDave

Strange thing to do, must be trying to get under the oppo's skin
Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 18:22 - Aug 11 with 5393 viewsowza

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 16:27 - Aug 11 by QPRDave

Strange thing to do, must be trying to get under the oppo's skin

Yeah that and also the fact that it means the opposing keeper might get a bit dehydrated. At Huddesfield a coach had to run over and bring him some water but at Exeter AJ did his antics and the keeper didn't have any water. Quite a good idea if you ask me.
Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 18:39 - Aug 11 with 5323 viewseastside_r

I seem to remember him acting up to some away fans a couple of seasons ago.
Login to get fewer ads

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 19:47 - Aug 11 with 5170 viewsWesty75

I like that side of him. He's got a bit of edge, aggression and nous. The sort of player you hate playing against.
Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 19:50 - Aug 11 with 5154 viewsLewes_r

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 18:22 - Aug 11 by owza

Yeah that and also the fact that it means the opposing keeper might get a bit dehydrated. At Huddesfield a coach had to run over and bring him some water but at Exeter AJ did his antics and the keeper didn't have any water. Quite a good idea if you ask me.

GK getting dehydrated? Ive heard it all now

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 19:55 - Aug 11 with 5125 viewsowza

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 19:50 - Aug 11 by Lewes_r

GK getting dehydrated? Ive heard it all now

You know, might lose their concentration a bit if they have no fluids. Probably won't effect them that much but I am just saying...
Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 20:02 - Aug 11 with 5082 viewsN12Hoop

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 18:39 - Aug 11 by eastside_r

I seem to remember him acting up to some away fans a couple of seasons ago.

Yes, he was getting some abuse from Ellerslie Rd and he turned and said " won't be seeing you again next year". We all laughed at the time, and even more when he signed on the dotted line!

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 20:11 - Aug 11 with 5055 viewsGloryHunter

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 20:02 - Aug 11 by N12Hoop

Yes, he was getting some abuse from Ellerslie Rd and he turned and said " won't be seeing you again next year". We all laughed at the time, and even more when he signed on the dotted line!

That reminds me of when Fulham played at Loftus Road in their promotion season, and were chanting "We'll never play here again". The season after that they started their groundshare with us!
Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 20:23 - Aug 11 with 5016 viewsLewes_r

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 19:55 - Aug 11 by owza

You know, might lose their concentration a bit if they have no fluids. Probably won't effect them that much but I am just saying...

Tell someone to pump Rob Green with 50 gallons of lucazade then ;)

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 21:09 - Aug 11 with 4886 viewsHollowayRanger

might be something in it keepers do a lot of shouting to thier defenders ect so might need the odd drink and you never know AJ might get lucky one day and find a keeper with a drinking problem

i know if i were a keeper and i had QPR up next id fill a bottle with pizzzzz and wait for AJ's face !!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 21:18 - Aug 11 with 4865 viewsconnell10

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 21:09 - Aug 11 by HollowayRanger

might be something in it keepers do a lot of shouting to thier defenders ect so might need the odd drink and you never know AJ might get lucky one day and find a keeper with a drinking problem

i know if i were a keeper and i had QPR up next id fill a bottle with pizzzzz and wait for AJ's face !!

blimey mate i was just gonna post that! old aj,s face would look even more screwed up than it normally is with a nice mouthfrul of warm pish!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 22:20 - Aug 11 with 4716 viewsqprewan

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 21:09 - Aug 11 by HollowayRanger

Let's hope Paddy Kenny is not reading this cos I reckon he would definitely do that!
Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 23:46 - Aug 11 with 4588 viewsHulaHoop

Yep he did it several times with Kirkland's water supplies...
Quite amusing, especially when Kirkland got sooo desperate he rushed mid game, to near the half way line to be chucked another bottle from the bench!! Haha
Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 10:41 - Aug 12 with 4372 viewsSomersetHoops

I prefer our team and players play in an honest sporting way. I think its a shame that this kind of unsporting behaviour becomes acceptable and is applauded. In my view Johnson devalues our club by these stupid acts and should be told so by our management. Obviously few people agree with me.

Who's Next?

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 10:52 - Aug 12 with 4341 viewsingeminate

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 10:41 - Aug 12 by SomersetHoops

I prefer our team and players play in an honest sporting way. I think its a shame that this kind of unsporting behaviour becomes acceptable and is applauded. In my view Johnson devalues our club by these stupid acts and should be told so by our management. Obviously few people agree with me.

I think it is funny - he does get a kick out of winding up the opp fans - remember at Fulham when they tonked us and he seemed to go out of his way to let us know about it. After the game trying to work out why he has something against us, turns out he's just like that with everyone. Ian Wright was a bit like that.

Still I quite like him.

It's not diving to win a pen, breaking someone leg with a two footed lunch, more a practical joke.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 10:59 - Aug 12 with 4325 viewsMedwayR

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 19:55 - Aug 11 by owza

GK's tend to use the water for their gloves more than staying hydrated, perhaps Johnson is hoping they might drop a cross, maybe he does it to Green too

Poll: Who’s better?

Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 10:59 - Aug 12 with 4325 viewsNorthernr

I'd definitely be putting something in the bottle if I new he was doing that. Load of laxative might do the trick.
Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 12:04 - Aug 12 with 4213 viewsrsonist

Our very own pound shop Suarez.
Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 12:10 - Aug 12 with 4199 viewsMrSheen

Didn't Argentina p*ss in bottles and hand them out to England players in a game once?
Andy Johnson funny or snide? on 12:27 - Aug 12 with 4167 viewsJuzzie

All very childish, IMO.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024