Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR fans TV 15:17 - Mar 16 with 6316 viewssimmo

I don't know who you are or what you want, but please god, stop. Whoever looked at the Arsenal and Chelscum equivalents of this and thought it would be a good idea - YOU'RE WRONG.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

QPR fans TV on 15:43 - Mar 16 with 4531 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Let us never speak of it again.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR fans TV on 15:49 - Mar 16 with 4506 viewsMick_S

I'm slapping my cheeks as we speak/type waiting for a question.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

QPR fans TV on 16:16 - Mar 16 with 4405 viewsMytch_QPR

I haven't watched it (can't really bring myself to) but this is what comes of making technology and the internet available to everyone. Everyone's a film maker / pundit / expert.

I hope our supporters came across better than our mate Louis from down the road?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

QPR fans TV on 16:17 - Mar 16 with 4402 viewsKonk

QPR fans TV on 15:49 - Mar 16 by Mick_S

I'm slapping my cheeks as we speak/type waiting for a question.

As a Fulham fan, I was STUNNED to hear some very well-spoken individuals in amongst that lot. Listening to the W12 Prole Propaganda over the years, I’d always understood that QPR’s support was more Tiny Tim Cratchit than Tiger Tim Henman, but it turns out that there’s some serious red trouser potential down at Loftus Road. West London football club in some of our fans are a bit posh shocker - who'd have guessed!

The bloke from Enfield sounded like he might have been in the pub before the game. From about 9am.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

QPR fans TV on 16:22 - Mar 16 with 4369 viewsKonk

QPR fans TV on 16:16 - Mar 16 by Mytch_QPR

I haven't watched it (can't really bring myself to) but this is what comes of making technology and the internet available to everyone. Everyone's a film maker / pundit / expert.

I hope our supporters came across better than our mate Louis from down the road?

Don't worry, Mytch; I doubt any club in the world could turn out a couple of prize plums like Lou The Knowledge or Ralphie Fat Tongue.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2016 16:26]

QPR fans TV on 16:26 - Mar 16 with 4340 viewsMick_S

QPR fans TV on 16:17 - Mar 16 by Konk

As a Fulham fan, I was STUNNED to hear some very well-spoken individuals in amongst that lot. Listening to the W12 Prole Propaganda over the years, I’d always understood that QPR’s support was more Tiny Tim Cratchit than Tiger Tim Henman, but it turns out that there’s some serious red trouser potential down at Loftus Road. West London football club in some of our fans are a bit posh shocker - who'd have guessed!

The bloke from Enfield sounded like he might have been in the pub before the game. From about 9am.

No lovely cup of splosh or cement mixers? Standards are slipping but I can see the potential.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

QPR fans TV on 16:28 - Mar 16 with 4310 viewsQPRDave

Come on don't knock the youngster.
My fav was the fella who was with his mate who said 7-0 & he said it'd be tighter than that!
Good luck to em
QPR fans TV on 16:32 - Mar 16 with 4293 viewsKonk

QPR fans TV on 16:26 - Mar 16 by Mick_S

No lovely cup of splosh or cement mixers? Standards are slipping but I can see the potential.

If he’d have kept filming for another couple of minutes, he’d probably have captured a load of your fans going past in cement mixers, bin lorries etc, bibbing their horns and shouting, “URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!” on their way back to Chalfont St Giles. The fella in the Breitling jacket is nailed on doing nights on Motorway maintenance or baggage handling out at Heathrow. I’d put money on it.

Login to get fewer ads

QPR fans TV on 18:35 - Mar 16 with 4053 viewsenfieldargh

That is not me

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

QPR fans TV on 18:38 - Mar 16 with 4042 viewsdanehoop

QPR fans TV on 18:35 - Mar 16 by enfieldargh

That is not me

You started at 11,

Never knowingly understood

QPR fans TV on 19:29 - Mar 16 with 3932 viewsDorse

I actually felt my soul shrivel slightly after watching that. Truly dread.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR fans TV on 19:53 - Mar 16 with 3881 viewsaston_hoop

Has anyone given Jimmy his Jew yet? My suggestion would be not Yossi Benayoun, he wasn't much good last time. But yes, lets never do this again.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR fans TV on 20:01 - Mar 16 with 3853 viewsJigsore

who looked at ArsenalFanTV and thought 'I want a piece of that' ?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

QPR fans TV on 20:02 - Mar 16 with 3848 viewskensalriser

Look here my dear fellow, I can assure you that we QPR fans are to a person authentic salt of the earth geezers and geezerettes. I simply won't hear anything to the contrary.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR fans TV on 20:48 - Mar 16 with 3765 viewscaptainmycaptian

Watch "AnWatch "Louis' Player Ratings | Chelsea 1 Stoke City 1" on YouTube

yone With No Bottle Needs To Leave Chelsea NOW!! | Everton 2 Chelsea 0" on YouTube

nice hair the second one

could be worse ? This louie bloke now seems to have his own show shame he has no shame to go with that i can almost see what he will be like in 30 years seen them talking shite about that shit team from down south west london postcode way. Rangers fans should leave alone me thinks
[Post edited 16 Mar 2016 21:15]
QPR fans TV on 21:08 - Mar 16 with 3695 viewsBoston

Top, top boys.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR fans TV on 22:29 - Mar 16 with 3539 viewsjohncharles

The vibe I'm getting is - don't watch this, it will make you cringe.
So I won't.
Cheers

Strong and stable my arse.

QPR fans TV on 07:56 - Mar 17 with 3331 viewsToast_R

As the first bloke said, "Give I'm is jew". He tried, he's young and quite middle class. Well done for having a go, didn't quite work though. Needs to come up with something different from the other ones.
QPR fans TV on 08:28 - Mar 17 with 3293 viewsRs_Holy

QPR fans TV on 07:56 - Mar 17 by Toast_R

As the first bloke said, "Give I'm is jew". He tried, he's young and quite middle class. Well done for having a go, didn't quite work though. Needs to come up with something different from the other ones.

anyone remember Queens Pod Rangers.....?

Now that was brilliant...

QPR fans TV on 10:11 - Mar 17 with 3205 viewsstevec

I'm all in favour, love a bit of cringe.

''I'm a numbers man''

Creased me up.
QPR fans TV on 12:19 - Mar 17 with 3125 viewswhittocksRs

STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN.
QPR fans TV on 12:52 - Mar 17 with 3075 viewsPlanetHonneywood

You've boarded a train heading to Newcastle for an away game and the young lad at the end of the clip, is sat in front of you.

I reckon the very latest point at which you'll start entertaining thoughts of throttling him, will be before you go past the Emirates.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR fans TV on 13:10 - Mar 17 with 3044 viewspaesanu

It's obviously some dude cutting his teeth on video editing, and to be fair I think the production is actually pretty good so well done him. The content, well that's at the mercy of the average football fan, who never look amazing in front of a camera!

I think if the videographer got a few insightful regulars after the match (not before, no-one wants to watch predictions!), I'd probably watch it again.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

QPR fans TV on 13:30 - Mar 17 with 3008 viewsstonebridgers

I would say a 37% chance of him surviving before we left the station. No 42%
I too am a numbers man

Stonebridgers

QPR fans TV on 13:31 - Mar 17 with 3008 viewsKonk

I don't have a problem with fans doing this sort of thing - I'd sooner cut my kno b off with a spoon than appear on one of these videos, but they're not a bad way of documenting the mood before/during/after a game. If I lived in Australia or something, I suspect I'd quite enjoy them as a link to home.

The problem for me is when you go down the Chelsea/Arsenal route and end up talking to the same utter helmets every week, who then get it into their heads they're some sort of media personality and act up accordingly. See either Angry Louis at Chelsea or the Arsenal club shop div and the other angry one for more details.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2016 14:30]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024