Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's podcast 12:58 - Nov 12 with 3826 viewsNorthernr

Nedum Onuoha a great guest...

The Nedum Onuoha hour - Podcast 12th Nov 2020 12:58
Former QPR skipper Nedum Onuoha is the guest on this week's Open All R's Podcast as he marks his retirement from the game. 3

This week's podcast on 15:00 - Nov 12 with 3087 viewseastside_r

BUMP.

I-urge you to listen to this people. He’s very good.
This week's podcast on 18:13 - Nov 12 with 3010 viewsqueensparker

That was excellent.

No fan of Joey Barton is he? Very refreshing to hear someone being honest about the c--t.
This week's podcast on 18:36 - Nov 12 with 2990 viewsOldPedro

Well worth a listen

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

This week's podcast on 19:38 - Nov 12 with 2926 viewsPaddyhoops

Honest, erudite and funny.
Everything Barton isn't and he said as much about him.
Barton was a an absolute Cancer at our club and its just been confirmed by this interview.
Ned said he was constantly scheming against people at both City and QPR.
He even tried to rope Richard Dunne into getting an individual out at City.
He picked the wrong man. Dunney basically told him to do one!!
Great podcast and an absolute must listen!!
This week's podcast on 20:35 - Nov 12 with 2878 viewsmcqpr10

Like listening to ned. Clever guy and not scared to go against the grain. Would still having him starting at centre back with dickie if we could!
This week's podcast on 22:37 - Nov 12 with 2802 viewsdixiedean

His assessment of Barton is exactly as you’d imagine him to be . Basically a pig- headed bully . Maybe the “ one Joey Barton “ brigade should hear this from Ned . Hated the bloke before he came here , while he was here and since he left . As big a stain on our history as a Vinnie Jones. Bizarre that a decent guy like Clint would want to work with him .
This week's podcast on 00:50 - Nov 13 with 2728 viewsgigiisourgod

This week's podcast on 22:37 - Nov 12 by dixiedean

His assessment of Barton is exactly as you’d imagine him to be . Basically a pig- headed bully . Maybe the “ one Joey Barton “ brigade should hear this from Ned . Hated the bloke before he came here , while he was here and since he left . As big a stain on our history as a Vinnie Jones. Bizarre that a decent guy like Clint would want to work with him .

Very enjoyable and he comes across incredibly well. Shame he never saw a better version of our beautiful football club. Probably played through our most toxic period in history.
This week's podcast on 01:31 - Nov 13 with 2711 viewstimcocking

Pleased to hear Nedum suggest the constant, massive turnaround of players is detrimental to the team.

It's always been bleeding obvious and we never seem to mention it, because people seem obsessed with signings nowadays. The more a given group of players play together, the more cohesion they develop. Look at that old Arsenal back four as the perfect example. We need to sign the right players for the job and try to keep the group together. At the moment, we've got absolutely glaring inconsistency, from excellent to terrible. Keep the same squad together, increase that consistency, Champions' League here we come...

Nedum is awesome
Login to get fewer ads

This week's podcast on 09:36 - Nov 13 with 2589 viewstoboboly

The talk of his contract negotiations and leaving is heartbreaking. That he could have stayed and dropped his wage and we instead decided to go for Cameron, Rangel and Leistner (who I all like but he is better than).

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

This week's podcast on 12:14 - Nov 13 with 2538 viewsWadR

Really enjoyable podcast - Onuoha's so articulate, thoughtful and dryly funny. So many good bits, mostly his laying into Barton, but also appreciated his defending of Vargas/Isla etc and discussion around the xenophobia/tensions in our Prem squad dressing room.

Credit to Open All R's - thought they asked lots of good questions and gave Onuoha room to speak.
This week's podcast on 12:18 - Nov 13 with 2533 viewsjoe90

Possibly the best interview yet. So refreshing to hear an articulate player speaking honestly.

Ned's view on the 'bad eggs' and xenophobia was spot on.
This week's podcast on 22:44 - Nov 13 with 2378 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm torn.

Seems a lovely fella, as he did during the Eze episode on his own podcast. He's articulate, calm, smooth and by any measure a nice fella.

But he was basically spilling the secrets of the dressing room and as much as I prefer him to Barton, their behaviour in this regard was much the same.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2020 1:43]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

This week's podcast on 11:30 - Nov 14 with 2248 viewstoboboly

This week's podcast on 22:44 - Nov 13 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm torn.

Seems a lovely fella, as he did during the Eze episode on his own podcast. He's articulate, calm, smooth and by any measure a nice fella.

But he was basically spilling the secrets of the dressing room and as much as I prefer him to Barton, their behaviour in this regard was much the same.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2020 1:43]

Not quite Brian. Ned waited until he had retired, surely the gloves are off then? We all love stories from Derry, Hill, Mackie etc. Ned just went a step further. He clearly wanted to get it off his chest and it sounds like it has rankled for many years.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

This week's podcast on 11:32 - Nov 14 with 2244 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This week's podcast on 11:30 - Nov 14 by toboboly

Not quite Brian. Ned waited until he had retired, surely the gloves are off then? We all love stories from Derry, Hill, Mackie etc. Ned just went a step further. He clearly wanted to get it off his chest and it sounds like it has rankled for many years.

Very fair point, toboboly. True.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

This week's podcast on 15:40 - Nov 14 with 2072 viewsbosh67

Enjoyed that even though it felt like someone who was very fond of their car even though it kept breaking down. He comes across very well. We were lucky to have him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

This week's podcast on 16:32 - Nov 14 with 2016 viewsPhildo

Maybe not surprised about his comments on Barton ( who he spent a lot of his career with) but a little surprised about his comments on Les and Ramsey. Great pod though.
This week's podcast on 18:01 - Nov 14 with 1964 viewsDejR_vu

Great interview. No surprises on Barton at all, anyone with half a brain cell can tell he's a wrongun. It still amazes me how may people supported / liked him.

Very enlightening on LF and CR. Good job he didn't express those views on here though, he'd have been met with sighs, people looking to the heavens, tutting, asking what it was he didn't understand

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

This week's podcast on 04:27 - Nov 15 with 1844 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Ned speaks well and is more intelligent than most footballers I have listened to.

He has his own podcast and I have really enjoyed listening to a few of the episodes
He has had on JET, Junior Hoilett, Eze and a lot of other players mainly from Man City.
I have not yet listened to his podcasts with SWP and Granero

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/kickback-with-nedum/id1475580109

Yes don't believe he is a fan of Les Ferdinand from listening especially to the JET podcast.
Surprised he called out Chris Ramsay as not being the best manager at QPR - although it looks like Ramsay is now in a role that suits him better.

I enjoyed JET, Hoilett and Eze podcasts as they were frank and honest.
It was great to hear the player views, which gives us supporters a different perspective as to what happened to them including their time at the club.

Cheers
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 4:59]
This week's podcast on 10:25 - Nov 15 with 1723 viewslondonscottish

Amazing interview. I'm only 3/4 through but the stuff on Barton is eye popping.

It was that c78t who deliberately trashed the back three that HR wanted. Just after we'd sold Simpson.

What a grad A c***

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

This week's podcast on 10:34 - Nov 15 with 1712 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Ultimately, Barton didn't scrap the back three. If he didn't like it, then Redknapp should have dropped him. Weak management.

Very interesting to hear Nedum speak, and as mentioned above, good to hear some sacred cows being subject to criticism.
This week's podcast on 11:27 - Nov 15 with 1668 viewslondonscottish

This week's podcast on 10:34 - Nov 15 by Wegerles_Stairs

Ultimately, Barton didn't scrap the back three. If he didn't like it, then Redknapp should have dropped him. Weak management.

Very interesting to hear Nedum speak, and as mentioned above, good to hear some sacred cows being subject to criticism.

Yeah I know but it just shows how Barton operated.

Worming his way into the confidence of whoever the manager was, planting seeds of doubt. Then getting his way. Meanwhile going back to the changing room and creating divisions there. Again so he had power. And also harnessing social media early doors, and creating more power for himself that way too.

I thought it was interesting to hear how he managed to get Ned hooked by Mancini when it was Barton who was having the shocker.

He can obviously be very convincing. Most sociopathic narcisists are.

This week's podcast on 12:07 - Nov 15 with 1643 viewsAntti_Heinola

Another huge thumbs up here.
Love the fact he was completely honest, didn't hold back, but was fascinating and careful with how he articulated everything.
Finney was right - he could be excellent as a pundit.
Only question I'd have liked to know the answer to - is he thinking of coaching, even with kids?

Bare bones.

This week's podcast on 13:20 - Nov 15 with 1590 viewsfrancisbowles

This week's podcast on 10:34 - Nov 15 by Wegerles_Stairs

It was weak management and I don't like criticising Tony, but Barton had him under his spell as well. HR was probably aware of how, allegedly, Barton had schemed and influenced the owners to get rid of Warnock. Redknapp wasn't going to be brave and risk losing his fat pay cheque for the sake of his beliefs and the team.

With Rio Ferdinand and Isla at wing back as well, three at the back should have worked pretty well.
This week's podcast on 17:51 - Nov 15 with 1503 viewslondonscottish

This week's podcast on 12:07 - Nov 15 by Antti_Heinola

Another huge thumbs up here.
Love the fact he was completely honest, didn't hold back, but was fascinating and careful with how he articulated everything.
Finney was right - he could be excellent as a pundit.
Only question I'd have liked to know the answer to - is he thinking of coaching, even with kids?

Have a listen to his; he's got his own pod. His interview of Eze is legendary.

https://www.stitcher.com/show/kickback-with-nedum-onuoha/episode/carefree-footba

This week's podcast on 18:13 - Nov 15 with 1477 viewsbakerloo8

Ned always seemed to be a very intelligent guy, whilst he was with us and whenever I have seen him on tv.
Thought he never pulled up any trees with us though, never his biggest fan. I look forward to hearing the pod later 👌
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024