Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault 21:22 - Aug 5 with 15288 viewsDenise_V_Courtnell

Listen.. you northern lot... you can pick up on my spieling mistakes all day you numpties but you need to know that this wasn't our idea... We were rang by Alexander Jarvis from Liverpool about the deal... You had someone one in the club that told him 'get the top 5 shareholders and you got the club'... So all we done is seen a bargain.. Jarvis set this up with your guy, not us
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 13:29 - Aug 6 with 4564 viewsBrierls

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 13:13 - Aug 6 by BigKindo

... and if this thread is investigated by the Constabulary and found to be a spoof then somebody could face charges of wasting police time and resources.

I fear you’ve missed the point BK.

Nobody is suggesting the new users on this thread are actually the lovely Denise or the rent-a-gob Jarvis.

The email exchange and offer from Jarvis is very real.

Alex love, I know you’re reading, deleting it from your inbox isn’t going to cut it. What you sent, where you sent it from, and when you sent it is all data that is required to be recorded by law and will be made available to the Police upon request*

* unless it’s a matter of national security
** you getting dumped in the Mersey with concrete boots made in Essex on isn’t a matter of national security
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 14:10 - Aug 6 with 4375 views_Windydale

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 13:06 - Aug 6 by dawlishdale

I'm fairly sure that the offer of £10k from Jarvis to get private details of any posters on here is genuine. This, imho, just shows anyone who wasn't already aware, just what a set of scumbags are trying to gain control of the club.

Bottomley should be ashamed of himself for daring to do this. How on earth anyone at the club can still support him I will never know. (unless they were expecting some form of financial bonus) Simon & co will have to be on their guard going forward.

Hopefully, given this latest faux pas from Jarvis , the homophobic insults from Curran (real classy that) and the general lack of any sensible plan regarding this hostile takeover, the EFL will refuse them and send them packing. If they don't; then lower league football is finished and the EFL will get pelters from all corners.

This, in turn will mean that the Judas shareholders who tried to sell out won't profit. The club can then issue more shares to genuine supporters wishing to buy, and our future will once again be in safe hands.

This whole mess has been caused by the greed and sculduggery of one man: David Bottomley. Long may his name be remembered...and for all the wrong reasons.

Bottomley sigh. I'm not really that close to what's gone on but,

In my opinion and most others it seems, he doesn't give a feck for the supporters, the town, or football in general. in the manner in which he was, Soooo eager to sell the club off to any Tom dick or harry

I'm sure there are sh1t loads of people interested and entitled to try their luck. I'm not advocating what's gone on and saying that the buyers are squeaky clean in all this, but if anyone is bored maybe, with access to a few 100 thousand and someone rang up to say there's an opportunity to own a stable club. Here are 5 people we can buy cheaply from and this stable FL2 club is yours.

In my opinion, Bottomley's disgrace is to sell shares and also try to give unchallenged access for them to buy more (failed AGM vote). to anyone without proper due diligence, checking their integrity and motives. To potentially use it as a toy to play about with, or maybe plunder.

It's just scandalous.

I've only ever seen Bottomley in interviews and took him at face value, coming across as a decent guy doing the best he could for the club. However after what transpired that smooth sales pitch style masked ulterior motives. Just the enthusiasm he showed to toss the club to anyone to play around with. For-profit, to look after number 1.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 14:11]
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 15:33 - Aug 6 with 4207 viewsrafc_ryan

This is going to make some great TV one day, I’m just hoping we still have a club for the ending.

Wish you’d all do one and leave us to signing Messi
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 15:53 - Aug 6 with 4140 viewsNorthernDale

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 12:34 - Aug 6 by Peaky

Happy to give them my details for less than $10k.

I am a lot cheaper but I am just a small minded Rochdalian, rather then a demented scouser or a crook from Worksop and Esssex. PS Alex Curran if you are nothing to do with Rochdale as you claim in the Telegraph why are you seeking to tale over the Dale? you are a 100% bull sh8ter and exposed as that.
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 16:31 - Aug 6 with 4030 viewsDaleiLama

I was going to post this on the first gig thread, as a mate told me his was a Blondie Tribute act at which this ditty was performed, but when I saw this thread it somehow seemed more fitting to post here?

Oh Denise, ooh-be-do, another IOU
Denise, ooh-be-do, another IOU

Denise, Denise, here come the boys in blue
Denies, Denise, sorry who are you
Denise, Denise, I really don’t know who you are, a-are, a-are

Another shell, really gives her a buzz
As it’s wound up, she always fears the fuzz
Denise, Denise, another IOU

In the laundrette, she gets to rinse proceeds
Boxing rings, other nefarious deeds,
Fit and proper — not in a million years

Denise, Denise, nous fonctionnons à deux
Denise, Denise, arrêté par les gars en bleu
Denise, Denise, le jour est infini
Denise, Denise, sans sa collaboratrice
Denise, Denise, Quand on sortira d'ici
Denise, Denies, Jarvis est de l'histoire ancienne

Oh Denise, ooh-be-do, another IOU

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the singer's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Apologies in no particular order to: R Kershaw, Deborah Harry (born Angela Trimble), the French language and pugilists who ply their trade in an honourable fashion.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 16:52 - Aug 6 with 3956 viewsboromat

This forum is becoming a bit of a circus. What am I reading

I'm also glued to it at the minute.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 17:03 - Aug 6 with 3904 viewsrafc_ryan

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 16:52 - Aug 6 by boromat

This forum is becoming a bit of a circus. What am I reading

I'm also glued to it at the minute.

Also glued to my emails waiting for the trust newsletter!
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 17:19 - Aug 6 with 3831 viewsfinberty

Given that Jarvis's business income must come in the form of arrangement fees or commissions for joining 'buyer' with 'seller', I wonder what the outcome will be for him if it all goes wrong and the deal is off.

He will require payment for his services, time and expertise, for that is the lifeblood of his business. If he seeks reimbursement for that time, it will be ace if he seeks that payment from the pool of money allegedly held in an escrow account on behalf of the buyers, who may then not get back what they may have put in.

What a jolly awks position young Jarvo will then be in. Enemies all around.
Login to get fewer ads

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 18:54 - Aug 6 with 3611 viewsboromat

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 17:03 - Aug 6 by rafc_ryan

Also glued to my emails waiting for the trust newsletter!

A great read! Brilliant communication from the Trust loads in there including all the questions and answers.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 20:57 - Aug 6 with 3442 viewsrafc_ryan

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 18:54 - Aug 6 by boromat

A great read! Brilliant communication from the Trust loads in there including all the questions and answers.

The work they are doing is amazing.

Wish there was a monthly subscription option of £5 not just an option to add more to the one off annual payment!
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 21:57 - Aug 6 with 3324 viewsTomRAFC

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 20:57 - Aug 6 by rafc_ryan

Wish there was a monthly subscription option of £5 not just an option to add more to the one off annual payment!

That's a fantastic idea. I'd gladly pay £5 a month.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 22:00 - Aug 6 with 3322 viewsfermin

I've been doing this for years so it is possible. Try emailing them.
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:12 - Aug 6 with 3201 viewsMarjorie_Plane

£5 a year is nothing is it.... If this group of people save our club from Rose, Curran and Jarvis... there can be no price put on that sweetie, can there. Perhaps Jarvis will pay £10k for the full list of Trust members?
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 09:21 - Aug 7 with 2916 viewsjudd

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:12 - Aug 6 by Marjorie_Plane

£5 a year is nothing is it.... If this group of people save our club from Rose, Curran and Jarvis... there can be no price put on that sweetie, can there. Perhaps Jarvis will pay £10k for the full list of Trust members?

Perhaps he'll be at the game today?

Poll: What is it to be then?

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 09:50 - Aug 7 with 2843 viewsjacko_dale

Unfortunately Jarvis' Instagram profile is now set to private but it seems his messages are still open, should anybody wish to help him out on his quest for personal details.
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 10:46 - Aug 7 with 2771 viewsMarjorie_Plane

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/fa-probes-c
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 11:37 - Aug 7 with 2646 viewsSandyman

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 09:21 - Aug 7 by judd

Perhaps he'll be at the game today?

#upthedalenotforsale
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 12:53 - Aug 7 with 2535 viewsJames1980

I'm quite shy and have southern accent 😱 #imnotandycurran

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 15:02 - Aug 8 with 2174 viewsAndyH

Find below a number of addresses that you may find useful and please, just jot down a few lines to these people to make them aware of the potential injustice on the cards here. If each one of us sends a letter then it may make them take notice. No one on this forum likes to mention bury and their demise, but if we ALL don't take a stance against these imposters to our game and our club then we we will be the bury of the future. This is our club!

#UpthedaleNotforsale

Sir Tony Lloyd MP
23 The Wheatsheaf,
Baillie St,
Rochdale
OL16 1JZ

Sir Tony Lloyd MP
House of Commons,
London.
SW1A 0AA

mailto:Tony.lloyd.mp@parliament.uk

Chris Clarkson MP
House of Commons,
London.
SW1A 0AA

mailto:Chris.clarkson.mp@parliament.uk

Rick Parry (Chair)
EFL House,
10-12 West Cliff,
Preston,
PR1 8HU

Trevor Birch (Chief Executive)
EFL House,
10-12 West Cliff,
Preston,
PR1 8HU

Debbie Jevans CBE
EFL House,
10-12 West Cliff,
Preston,
PR1 8HU

Andy Burnham (Mayor)
GMCA
Tootal Buildings,
56 Oxford St,
Manchester.
M1 6EU
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 18:43 - Aug 8 with 2041 viewsRAFCBLUE

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 17:19 - Aug 6 by finberty

Given that Jarvis's business income must come in the form of arrangement fees or commissions for joining 'buyer' with 'seller', I wonder what the outcome will be for him if it all goes wrong and the deal is off.

He will require payment for his services, time and expertise, for that is the lifeblood of his business. If he seeks reimbursement for that time, it will be ace if he seeks that payment from the pool of money allegedly held in an escrow account on behalf of the buyers, who may then not get back what they may have put in.

What a jolly awks position young Jarvo will then be in. Enemies all around.

This is the problem with all middlemen.

As far as you can see, Blackbridge Sports Limited isn't registered for an awful lot including VAT.

If Jarvis is making taxable supplies of over £85,000 a year then he should be registered. If he's earning less than £85k a year after hacking off all and sundry he really needs to think it is a all worth it.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 10:31 - Aug 9 with 1809 viewsJames1980

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 22:50 - Aug 5 by Denise_V_Courtnell

Offering money to Easty... that's what he's been doing... don't try and deny it Jarvis

https://ibb.co/bvT18bp

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:06 - Aug 18 with 1349 viewsR17ALE

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 10:31 - Aug 9 by James1980

This scouse tvvat doesn't like his name in the limelight.

The email our admin got, complaining about 40 posts, from Bottomley was clearly written by Jarvis. We know this because Bottomley's English is a stain on our Education system.

I suspect both think they're a step ahead of us.

Should either step foot in this town they'll be toast.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:48 - Aug 18 with 1270 viewspioneer

It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 23:06 - Aug 18 by R17ALE

This scouse tvvat doesn't like his name in the limelight.

The email our admin got, complaining about 40 posts, from Bottomley was clearly written by Jarvis. We know this because Bottomley's English is a stain on our Education system.

I suspect both think they're a step ahead of us.

Should either step foot in this town they'll be toast.

Doesn't help our case about threats made by those seeking to take over if similar threats are being made towards them on this board.
It was all Alexander Jarvis's fault on 08:45 - Aug 19 with 1053 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

seems to be a fair amount of press interest this week - lots of queries coming in on social media, so giving these threads a bump.

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024