Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet Another Pointless Email Survey 19:12 - Oct 10 with 1246 viewsLeslie_Hughes

Looks like a season ticket plus is the next thing. What a joke. Another excuse to hike up the prices. After clicking 0 on my interest in eating inside or outside the stadium, it then gives you a list of 3 types of food you’d be most interested in eating, and having to drag 3 across to carry on the survey, despite saying I have no interest.

Yet more questions about ‘match day experience’, and ‘how long does it take you to get to the stadium’ and other stuff about ‘expanding’. The safe standing at a lower price was the only thing I was interested in. After answering dull pointless questions I was expecting the chance to say what I’d like to see on a match day (no fireworks, no mascot banging a drum and NO WiFi) but it ended without the chance. They don’t really care what we think do they? Football can do one!
[Post edited 10 Oct 19:19]

Poll: Should we move away fans?

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 19:29 - Oct 10 with 1013 viewsjordan_sibley

Someone trying to justify their job at the club. It's probably Ralph's survey.

Poll: which role would you prefer at Saints?

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 20:05 - Oct 10 with 976 viewsthis_charming_man

Season ticket plus, WTF?!!!

The match day experience, the food and drink, the restaurants, bar etc all any proper fan would care about us who the team are getting on ffs

Official club mongboard liaison officer
Poll: Should Hughes be sacked?

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 20:19 - Oct 10 with 962 viewsLeslie_Hughes

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 20:05 - Oct 10 by this_charming_man

Season ticket plus, WTF?!!!

The match day experience, the food and drink, the restaurants, bar etc all any proper fan would care about us who the team are getting on ffs

Yep, it was mainly all about food/drink/toilets etc. I didn’t bother reading it too much because I have no interest in paying more. It basically then gave you 8 questions with 4 options. E.G £570 for a regular season ticket, then ones that ranged from £900-£1200 that were season ticket plus. Then 2 more options that were over £600. What I gather is that the season ticket plus gets you a seat bang in the middle of the stand, access to a new restaurant, and I think some deal on the £22 burger (possibly wrong on that). Sounds like they’d love us to be a mini emirates stadium.

I want my usual seat cheaper next season to consider buying one. Simple as that. If the price is frozen/increased I’m not bothering!

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 21:04 - Oct 10 with 920 viewsjordan_sibley

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 20:19 - Oct 10 by Leslie_Hughes

Yep, it was mainly all about food/drink/toilets etc. I didn’t bother reading it too much because I have no interest in paying more. It basically then gave you 8 questions with 4 options. E.G £570 for a regular season ticket, then ones that ranged from £900-£1200 that were season ticket plus. Then 2 more options that were over £600. What I gather is that the season ticket plus gets you a seat bang in the middle of the stand, access to a new restaurant, and I think some deal on the £22 burger (possibly wrong on that). Sounds like they’d love us to be a mini emirates stadium.

I want my usual seat cheaper next season to consider buying one. Simple as that. If the price is frozen/increased I’m not bothering!

The way its going there will be a fast track queue for the chubbies to get a burger at half time.

Poll: which role would you prefer at Saints?

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 21:28 - Oct 10 with 898 viewsButty101

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 21:04 - Oct 10 by jordan_sibley

The way its going there will be a fast track queue for the chubbies to get a burger at half time.

Are they really changing 22pound for a burger. I thought people where joking

Poll: First League Win of the Season

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 21:30 - Oct 10 with 895 viewskingslandstand1

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 21:28 - Oct 10 by Butty101

You get chips with it though ...............

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 21:42 - Oct 10 with 876 viewsFrontwheeler

Like I have stated in another post, the food is not worth the squeeze
Totally overpriced for what you get
Entertainment is what it is
Just goes to prove that the club is in total disconnect with its fanbase
Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 21:49 - Oct 10 with 859 viewsKennington

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 21:28 - Oct 10 by Butty101

The only thing £22 at football should be the match ticket. Football has just about finished off eating itself. It’s just a swizz that is offering less and less. If it wasn’t for catching up with mates I can’t say I’d miss going at all.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Login to get fewer ads

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 22:58 - Oct 10 with 798 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 21:49 - Oct 10 by Kennington

The only thing £22 at football should be the match ticket. Football has just about finished off eating itself. It’s just a swizz that is offering less and less. If it wasn’t for catching up with mates I can’t say I’d miss going at all.

Absolutely!

I'm done with it. I f**king love Southampton FC, I genuinely do. I was born in Southampton and grew up in and around Southampton, living in various parts of the city and surrounding areas.

I still feel a sense of pride when I go back, I love seeing St Marys from the train, I love driving down the Avenue into town and I f**king adore the Hythe Ferry. Southampton and Southampton FC will never die.

BUT ... f**king premier league football and the current bunch of incumbent goons running and owning OUR club can do one. Football isn't right at this level, Sky are a bunch of tw*ts, but so at BT Sport and the BBC, they're all responsible for ruining the top flight and giving us the big 6 that they worship.

I want the prices lower, the experience to NOT consist of flames, music, £22.50 burgers, clappers, c**ts videoing their faces, and worrying about the kit every season, but to be one of being able to have a laugh with friends/family and enjoy a decent game of football.

Relegation might help, it might not, but all I know is it has driven loads of genuine fans away to be replaced by tourists and people videoing f**king everything.

ARGH.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 23:11 - Oct 10 with 787 viewsthis_charming_man

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 22:58 - Oct 10 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Absolutely!

I'm done with it. I f**king love Southampton FC, I genuinely do. I was born in Southampton and grew up in and around Southampton, living in various parts of the city and surrounding areas.

I still feel a sense of pride when I go back, I love seeing St Marys from the train, I love driving down the Avenue into town and I f**king adore the Hythe Ferry. Southampton and Southampton FC will never die.

BUT ... f**king premier league football and the current bunch of incumbent goons running and owning OUR club can do one. Football isn't right at this level, Sky are a bunch of tw*ts, but so at BT Sport and the BBC, they're all responsible for ruining the top flight and giving us the big 6 that they worship.

I want the prices lower, the experience to NOT consist of flames, music, £22.50 burgers, clappers, c**ts videoing their faces, and worrying about the kit every season, but to be one of being able to have a laugh with friends/family and enjoy a decent game of football.

Relegation might help, it might not, but all I know is it has driven loads of genuine fans away to be replaced by tourists and people videoing f**king everything.

ARGH.

Nail on head pal

I have absolutely no desire to go to a saints game st the moment absolutely none.
[Post edited 10 Oct 23:12]

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 07:13 - Oct 11 with 695 viewsdwayne_dibley

how long before they make this ST+ compulsary?
will they not understand that normal fans want to turn up, use the loo and watch a good team performance
Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 07:46 - Oct 11 with 670 viewssaint22

Absolutely!

ARGH.

Good post Gennaro
Though I am afraid people videoing EVERYTHING isn't a football issue its a social smartphone issue, gigs, football, themselves shopping, eating food, everything, most peoples lives are so empty thats what they spend their time doing instead of just taking it in and remembering
Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 07:54 - Oct 11 with 663 viewsthis_charming_man

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 07:46 - Oct 11 by saint22

Good post Gennaro
Though I am afraid people videoing EVERYTHING isn't a football issue its a social smartphone issue, gigs, football, themselves shopping, eating food, everything, most peoples lives are so empty thats what they spend their time doing instead of just taking it in and remembering

It doesn’t effect you pal you never go

Talking of lives being empty when are you going to give your next fake tale of New York business trips and sub 1.35 half marathons in your running sneakers?
[Post edited 11 Oct 7:55]

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 08:17 - Oct 11 with 630 viewsLeslie_Hughes

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 07:54 - Oct 11 by this_charming_man

Talking of lives being empty when are you going to give your next fake tale of New York business trips and sub 1.35 half marathons in your running sneakers?

Pathetic isn’t it?

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 08:43 - Oct 11 with 594 viewsericofarabia

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 08:17 - Oct 11 by Leslie_Hughes

Pathetic isn’t it?

So out of touch with reality that they didn't even offer the choice of Gender Fluid, or whatever the term is

Lack of consistancy, as TCM pointed out .....one moment asking if you'd purchase food on matchday and no option of saying no purchase to the list given or comment.

Standing Areas ... would I purchase a ST for it .... I'm be all for the idea but not likely to ever by an ST for it due to my location.

Also as stated no option to add comments on what you think about your matchday experience, or how it could be improved.

Finally .... your identity is safe or whatever ...not to many Members living in a Leigh Postal Code Area and Overseas not an option!!
Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 08:59 - Oct 11 with 571 viewsNumber_58

Absolutely!

ARGH.

A couple of home wins and you'll be loving it again. Unless we've all died of old age by then.
Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 09:08 - Oct 11 with 555 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 08:59 - Oct 11 by Number_58

A couple of home wins and you'll be loving it again. Unless we've all died of old age by then.

The latter I think!

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 10:07 - Oct 11 with 515 viewsButty101

Absolutely!

ARGH.

Good post and spot on.

I get the odd free ticket and i cant be bothered to go.

In the build up to the Chelsea game. The club was advertising the game as "Un Missable". I beg to differ

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 10:09 - Oct 11 with 510 viewssaint22

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 07:54 - Oct 11 by this_charming_man

Oh look the life full stalking krankie is back

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 10:11 - Oct 11 with 508 viewsLeslie_Hughes

Today it’s ‘buy a shirt and get the home shirt for £25. £14 to have your personal name on it’ fantastic offer of free shipping on order over £70.

Another brilliant incentive to owning a ST. You lot are missing out!

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 11:20 - Oct 11 with 467 viewsthis_charming_man

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 10:09 - Oct 11 by saint22

Oh look the life full stalking krankie is back

No really stalking to point out what a whopper you are is it

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 13:07 - Oct 11 with 401 views1ASIN12

Just completed the survey.

The way I read it, It looks to me the club are trying to get us to pay more for our season tickets with the selling point that we get the opertunity to buy some food from a better concorse. (And then say , seeing us some of our fans would have ticked they would be intrested," well we surveyed the fans and that is what they wanted")

I am in the itchen north in row dd and would have to pay more according to the survey, we they can fvck right off if they do that. ( i never thought I would say this about the club I suppot but if they do that than I hope we go down and down and down again)

With season ticket sales falling , failing to sell out games against a local "rival" and a top 6 club they want to test the waters about price increses - luckily we are a well run club eh?
[Post edited 11 Oct 13:11]
Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 13:28 - Oct 11 with 378 viewsfranniesTache

Absolutely!

ARGH.

Couldn't have written that better myself.

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 14:40 - Oct 11 with 353 viewsButty101

The Daily Echo had an article About Saints Season Ticket Holders could expect a price Hike. Its now been pulled.

Is the puppiter Les pulling the strings again, making the paper remove the story?

Yet Another Pointless Email Survey on 15:04 - Oct 11 with 346 viewskingslandstand1

Absolutely!

ARGH.

POTD, although I'm reading it a day late, but the genuine feeling of many

Trouble is I, like you TCM, have always followed Saints since a 8 or 9 year old through thick and thin and will continue to do so. But where I differ is that I will continue to splash out £750 a year while I can afford it and turn up. Call me gullible if you like and bowing to those that don't know what it's like to be a Saints fan (my missus for a start) but it is all part of the match day experience I guess ……………………… love to moan, love to gloat, love the beer before and after, and the craic with the mates. Can't help it ……………..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018