Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Eisner 13:07 - Apr 15 with 605 viewsSaintNick

Just looked at the Pompey owners twitter page, I thought Cortese was a fantasist with his tales of Champions League but this bloke is worse,.

Surely even Pompey fans can't buy all this

Michael Eisner

Verified account

@Michael_Eisner
Follow Follow @Michael_Eisner
More Michael Eisner Retweeted Pompey Trust
This anniversary,April 10th when 6 years ago supporters of Pompeyt saved the club should be a time to celebrate. When Pompey wins the Champions League competition in the future,this leadership and support will be front and center. @PompeyTrust @officialpompey @PompeyHistory

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Michael Eisner on 13:09 - Apr 15 with 599 viewsSaintNick

It gets worse/better I always knew they were a Mickey Mouse club

We should have a big party for the 125th. That’s the @Disney way. We celebrate. #birthday @officialpompey #PUP

Michael Eisner on 13:12 - Apr 15 with 588 viewsPatfromPoole

Wasn’t he gushing about Gareth Bale last season (after the Champions League Final) and how great that he had played for Saints?

I vaguely recall a Twitter meltdown at the smelly end of the M27 at the time....
Michael Eisner on 13:13 - Apr 15 with 579 viewsSaintNick

Michael Eisner on 13:12 - Apr 15 by PatfromPoole

Wasn’t he gushing about Gareth Bale last season (after the Champions League Final) and how great that he had played for Saints?

I vaguely recall a Twitter meltdown at the smelly end of the M27 at the time....

I do like

Enjoyed the fantastic Frozen Sing-Along Celebration at #WaltDisneyWorld #HollywoodStudios. Amazing cast, amazing show! Im told it reminds most Pompey fans of the time Alan Knight remained frozen to his line in 1984 to start a fantastic singalong celebration behind him.

Ok I added a bit to this one lol

Michael Eisner on 13:23 - Apr 15 with 550 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

He's obviously got a good sense of humour, a bit like you Nick when you say Soton are quite a big club.

The difference between you and him though Nick, is you run an absolutely enormous fanzine of a big club, whereas Eisner previously did help to turn some small teams around in NA and was able to win small trophies like the Stanley Cup and the 'world' series.

Poll: Hasenhuttl's time at Hampshires second biggest club

Michael Eisner on 14:45 - Apr 15 with 495 viewsChesham_Saint

Before you respond Nick, why does anyone bother to even try and debate with the cretin that is 130? Even by the standards of ‘Myth fans generally, he’s a complete tvvat.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019